Active in Finland?

Is there active community in Finland? Haven't found any. I have just getting into beyblade again as adult (21)
Hi SamZaa!

Yes there was a few years ago when the TV show was still airing and Beyblades were still available on stores. I had a Facebook page dedicated to Beyblade in Finland and we had a somehow active community. Also had a forum apart this and Facebook, but it had to be taken down due to cyberbullying.

After the Metal saga was over, the community got quiet.

In the current Burst time there is no activity on my part. Also the Facebook page has been suspended for the time being due to its inactivity.

I always did put here any event, mostly on anime conventions (Tracon, Hypecon, Desucon, etc) but hardly found anyone to sign up.

I will still put here if there will be any tournaments or meetings in Finland.

There is a Discord channel to join, where currently there is only one participant and me.

https://discord.gg/A6ZUqT

You are welcome to join ans see if we can revive the community :-)
(Apr. 09, 2020  9:55 AM)dbk Wrote: Hi SamZaa!

Yes there was a few years ago when the TV show was still airing and Beyblades were still available on stores. I had a Facebook page dedicated to Beyblade in Finland and we had a somehow active community.  Also had a forum apart this and Facebook, but it had to be taken down due to cyberbullying.

After the Metal saga was over, the community got quiet.

In the current Burst time there is no activity on my part. Also the Facebook page has been suspended for the time being due to its inactivity.

I always did put here any event, mostly on anime conventions (Tracon, Hypecon, Desucon, etc) but hardly found anyone to sign up.

I will still put here if there will be any tournaments or meetings in Finland.

There is a Discord channel to join, where currently there is only one participant and me.

https://discord.gg/A6ZUqT

You are welcome to join ans see if we can revive the community :-)

Hey, I tried to join through that link but it said it was expired
Honestly, same here Samzaa. Not too many bladers here at Finland, are there?
Im a blader in finland and it's a bit lonely here not gonna lie
(Oct. 10, 2023  3:03 PM)Arnuli Wrote: Im a blader in finland and it's a bit lonely here not gonna lie

This barely living thread speaks volumes, lets see if X brings any life into the game here in the north.
I'm an adult player, just getting back into the hobby after 10 or so years.

Interested in all kinds of play for X especially in the Uusimaa region, currently own the BX-17 stadium, but put in an order for more Beys.