About the World Championship 2012 winner...

Does anybody know what combination of parts the champion Ryo Takahashi from Japan used to win the World Championship 2012? I searched the web but was unable to find any information on him or his Beyblade.
I don't know if this will help you, I think that you have seen it but here is the video of the championship finals https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIXYkfGpLYQ
Thank you for the video but I already saw it. Unfortunately, I just became interested in beyblades 2 days ago do I don't have the knowledge of identitying pieces by sight. If anybody is able to do so, I would appreciate it if they told me.
at 2:30 he literally says the combos my guy, Hades Kerbecs 90HF unfortunately the Hades(Hell) wheel is illegal
(Apr. 26, 2017  11:13 PM)darkelf Wrote: at 2:30 he literally says the combos my guy, Hades Kerbecs 90HF unfortunately the Hades(Hell) wheel is illegal

No it's not. I believe it's not allowed to be used in limited.
(Apr. 26, 2017  11:33 PM)Ultra Wrote: No it's not. I believe it's not allowed to be used in limited.

sry thats what i meant haha
(Apr. 26, 2017  9:58 PM)lihouse Wrote: Thank you for the video but I already saw it. Unfortunately, I just became interested in beyblades 2 days ago do I don't have the knowledge of identitying pieces by sight. If anybody is able to do so, I would appreciate it if they told me.

The combos are named. The first as Darkelf already stated is Hades Kerbecs 90HF and the second I couldn't make out other than 230MB. Why do you want to know exactly? These combos are pretty outdated.
(Apr. 26, 2017  11:43 PM)Ultra Wrote: The combos are named. The first as Darkelf already stated is Hades Kerbecs 90HF and the second I couldn't make out other than 230MB. Why do you want to know exactly? These combos are pretty outdated.
Twisted Kerbecs