About me and my blading story

Hi i'm Greatgodzeus, or my real name is rayan. Im also 11 years old. Ive been blading for about 4 years. In the first 3 years i didnt really know about beyblades and how much information about them i have now. I took a 1 year stop from beyblades cause I got into other things, but now i'm back into it! I stuttered upon this sight today and I decided i should try it. Joyful_2 Joyful_2
Well that was certainly one of the best decisions in your life, hah. Welcome !

Have you heard about Beyblade Burst yet, the new Beyblade series that just came out in Japan and will flood the world starting from 2017 ?
Yes ive seen the commercial and ive seen some youtubers use them, but why did they release the toys before the show?
Oh, it is always like that in Japan. Even with the first series, Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, the toys come out first, and they sell really well; it simply gets much bigger afterwards with the broadcast of the show, but it could have almost been a profitable line on its own too, and TAKARA-TOMY, the company that creates Beyblades, wants to test the market like that first.
Would you mind if i asked a few more questions?
Absolutely not, go ahead, we are here for that and are happy to answer all questions.
If i enter a tournament are tornado beyblades legal, like tornado pegasus, tornado earth eagle, tornado l drago etc.
Tornado beyblades are not legal, and neither are any other XTS tops, R/C battlers, or Beywheelz.
Yes, unfortunately they are illegal because they are not actual Beyblades, or "Beyblade Battle Tops" as Hasbro called them. They are side series that do not belong in the same gameplay as Beyblades.
How does the match ups with other people work too, like if i want to verse someone on the maps.
Also when will beyblades come back into stores?
Hello Zeus
Welcome to WBO !!! How are you ?? Hope your doing well there.
For Any Questions you can refer to The thread Ask An Questions and Get An Answer !!! You can ask all your questions there.Smile
Link :- http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...n-answer-2
You can ask all of yours questions at once there.
And about when Beyblades will be back in Stores so may I know from you where are you ??
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Jan. 23, 2016  6:42 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: How does the match ups with other people work too, like if i want to verse someone on the maps.

You would actually need to attend a tournament; the map system isn't like a game or anything. Just a good way to find potential participants for an event.

Also, welcome.
Welcome to the WBO, ZeusHD!

It is expected for Beyblade Burst to come to North America in 2017

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! Smile
I'm pretty new asswell but I live in the uk so no tournaments do you guys have any ideas apart from traveling because I am only 12!?