About me

Well i used to eb a pro at beyblading in the third grade then i moved to texas and i had to quit cuz it was only me, but now 5 years later Metal fusion happened so now im back in the buis and my love for Unicorns is justible Tongue_out
guessing your favorite one is ray unicorno? (i like him to) and welcome and plz tell me your a girl O.OChocked_2
Men can't love unicorns now, eh?
Anyways welcome, I think its clear his favorite bey is Storm Unicorno not Ray Tongue_out
(Aug. 05, 2010  3:55 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Men can't love unicorns now, eh?
Anyways welcome, I think its clear his favorite bey is Storm Unicorno not Ray Tongue_out

just not normal Speechless for a guy to like unicorns if your 16 year old son came up and said i love unicrons and had unicorn posters up wouldnt you be worried
well she said unicorn so ray unicorno and theonly diff is the metal wheel or whatever you call it Pinching_eyes_2 and welcome
I do not know if the information was there when you posted, but Storm Unicorn Z is a boy ... By the way, Heart_Of_Lion, you are just representing unicorns in your head the way girls like them, but you have to change your prejudice and see them only as horses with a horn ... Imagine flames around them, or laser beams as with Ray Unicorno's attack, and there is no reason for you to think that only girls should like unicorns.
actually kai i prefer lighning on my unicorns Tongue_out lol
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:19 AM)Storm Unicorn Z Wrote: actually kai i prefer lighning on my unicorns Tongue_out lol
Laser beams, lightning, hah. You understand.
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know if the information was there when you posted, but Storm Unicorn Z is a boy ... By the way, Heart_Of_Lion, you are just representing unicorns in your head the way girls like them, but you have to change your prejudice and see them only as horses with a horn ... Imagine flames around them, or laser beams as with Ray Unicorno's attack, and there is no reason for you to think that only girls should like unicorns.

she said unicorns not flaming unicorns ^-^ those are beast and so is charlie the unicorn ^-^ and if they shot out rays double coolness ^-^ but thats my opion of what i think NORMAl unicorns and srry if i offended and its okay to like ray unicorn cause hes beast and 2 like you said laser beams! ^-^ some unicorns are awesome(such as flaming unicorns) but charlie the unicron takes the top Joyful_3
and this is a little offtopic
Lol, nice imagination Kai. TBH I would love a unicorn..only if it could fly and turn into ajet so I can go to super cool places and buy Beys Smile Also the point has already been made, but most people not into beyblade find it weird that their fellow classmate is into them. To each his own.
Soooo Storm unicorn Z what beys do you have.
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:21 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote: she
Storm Unicorn Z is a boy, for your information.
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:21 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote: she
Storm Unicorn Z is a boy, for your information.

was talking souless if she/he is a girl IDK its hard to tell without seeing their profil info >Pinching_eyes_2<
my beys well i have a dark wolf,storm pegasus ,and the rock aquario i think thats its name and for my b day i plan to get a new bey stadium the one with the two special tops and a Ray Unicorn along with a string launcher a grip and a BB26 Gemios DF145F
Lol if it was a she, she would obviously be a girl....duuuhh! Tongue_out
Also hope you enjoy those new blades because they are great to play, but better with someone there Wink
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:28 AM)Storm Unicorn Z Wrote: my beys well i have a dark wolf,storm pegasus ,and the rock aquario i think thats its name and for my b day i plan to get a new bey stadium the one with the two special tops and a Ray Unicorn along with a string launcher a grip and a BB26 Gemios DF145F

the vortex battle stadium thingy
Welcome, welcome to WBO~! Boy aren't some of us being a bit stereotypical.
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:30 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Lol if it was a she, she would obviously be a girl....duuuhh! Tongue_outAlso hope you enjoy those new blades because they are great to play, but better with someone there Wink

well your profil doesnt say it Pinching_eyes_2
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:33 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote: Welcome, welcome to WBO~! Boy aren't some of us being a bit stereotypical.

Tired i said srry
it doesnt say ima boy? i should change that before another misunderstanding occurs.
Huh? I don't recall you asking what gender I am.
ok then ill ask what gender are you? lol
Don't worry it said you were Male...
I was talking to Heart_of_Lion, but if you want to know, i'm a dude.
yeah i have never met a girl blader before except one back in third grade but that was a long long time ago.
i know girls who like it but don't own any.................
Every time i mention beyblade to a girl the laugh at me then walk off -__- but thats life i guess.
Its because they don't understand, thats how most hobbies can be portrayed.