About me

(Aug. 05, 2010  4:40 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Don't worry it said you were Male...
I was talking to Heart_of_Lion, but if you want to know, i'm a dude.

like i said your profil doesnt say if your male or female Tired
check again i updated it i think
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:47 AM)Storm Unicorn Z Wrote: Every time i mention beyblade to a girl the laugh at me then walk off -__- but thats life i guess.

come to think of it i have never seen any girls at a beyblade thing their was some at the usa championship when beyblade came out like during vforce
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:54 AM)Storm Unicorn Z Wrote: check again i updated it i think

ya i checked was talking to souless but come to think of it most of the people on here or go to beyblade things are boys Uncertain
there maybe some at bey's of glory i wont be there so someone may need to confirm that for us aparently lol.
well it is in boys toys but idk
well then theres my answer to everything boys toys so likly but still slim especially in texas.
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:04 AM)Storm Unicorn Z Wrote: well then theres my answer to everything boys toys so likly but still slim especially in texas.

just saying for games that are to apeal to both genders and all ages should hve their own section in a store like the all section for all genders and ages cause most girls just go to the electronics and girls section have you ever seen a girl play with something like a boy toy like a batman toy? they should have an all ection for pokemon,yugioh,beyblade and all the other stuff I: boy have we gone offtopic
i know this is completly off topic but do you know when ray unicorn comes out in the US?
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:11 AM)Storm Unicorn Z Wrote: i know this is completly off topic but do you know when ray unicorn comes out in the US?
hmmm probably around when they finish the irst series of beyblade metal fusion so maybe some where aroun X-mas or somewhere in november Speechless hard to say may be in october but i can honestly can say i cant wait for it Pinching_eyes_2 its so cool i like the face Grin
k forget it then ill pay the 10 extra dollars to get a japenese one im not waiting another 3 months
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...563e5e6e13 CAN YOU CONFIRM THAT THIS IS THE REAL DEAL! PLZ
Argh!people who sell faes should be killed with fakesArgh!

Supaburn
so is it the real thing or a fake the thing i posted?
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:35 AM)Storm Unicorn Z Wrote: so is it the real thing or a fake the thing i posted?

its be sold by sonokong idk if thei a trusted seller on ebay
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:38 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:35 AM)Storm Unicorn Z Wrote: so is it the real thing or a fake the thing i posted?

its be sold by sonokong idk if thei a trusted seller on ebay

it does say 100% brand newbut yet again could be a trick or any other peplebidding on it?
Read my post also if you want you can buy from dimsum2u which is a very trusted seller...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...CIAL-OFFER
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:43 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Read my post also if you want you can buy from dimsum2u which is a very trusted seller...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...CIAL-OFFER

i think sonokong is a trusted seller Speechless
Welcome, you are the first blader that I have seen with 3 page in the introducing thread.
Welcome to the WBO!
well then thaat must meen im pretty popular to have 3 pages then lol
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:29 AM)Storm Unicorn Z Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...563e5e6e13 CAN YOU CONFIRM THAT THIS IS THE REAL DEAL! PLZ

This is definitely real.

Sono Kong, Hasbro and Takara Tomy are the official brands of Beyblades. The companies just distribute Beyblade to different areas of the world.

Sono Kong = Korea
Takara Tomy = Japan and a few other countries in Asia
Hasbro = US, Canada, UK, Austrailia, etc.

Go to the first link that souless1234 posted.

Welcome to the WBO, btw.
Welcome to the WBO also I saw your discussion about girl bladers and Minion is a girl blader and she won the Beyblade Revival Cup 2010.
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Imagine flames around them, or laser beams as with Ray Unicorno's attack, and there is no reason for you to think that only girls should like unicorns.

LMFAO!
I love this Smile