About Beybladeweb

For a short time, no new users from Beybladeweb will be coming, for the reason that one son of a prostitute administrator in Beybladeweb has deleted the instruction topics about WBO. I will put them on BBweb again a.s.a.p and bust that brat and give him a good... whatever. Grin

Sorry for the slangy message.
Haha i like your wording.
Can you post a link to beybladeweb so we can check it out?
we're affiliates was he not aware of this
(Dec. 10, 2008  11:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: we're affiliates was he not aware of this

Obviously not lol. I remember when you guys first started BeybladeWeb. I think it was Kinomiya just first showed me the drafts and starting point of the website. Good job I have to say.
I saw that you had put it back up, but it appears to have been deleted again. Confused
FOR CURSES!

That son of a carp administrator has deleted the second topic, and also made me a normal member. (I was a moderator then)

I will give him a real carp kick if I see him.. now wait, where my katana was? Angry
(Dec. 11, 2008  7:00 PM)SchwarzeDranzer Wrote: FOR CURSES!

That son of a carp administrator has deleted the second topic, and also made me a normal member. (I was a moderator then)

I will give him a real carp kick if I see him.. now wait, where my katana was? Angry

What about kinomiya? Isn't he administrator?

Do I have to end affiliation with Beybladeweb?
No, Turkish members will always be hearing about your site don't you worry. Wink
(Dec. 11, 2008  8:15 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Do you know why he's doing this?

'Cos he's ill tempered. He thinks himself that he knows a lot about web, and Bey. He can't do carp but he shows himself like he can. And when somebody does good stuff but if he's not involved in this, he tries to block it.
That is pathetic. Tell the guy to grow up.
Right now everyone getting bann on forum because of they are joining this forum forum going down I think I cant do anything because of some reasons I dont want to fight for that
But ı know one think one day company will see that and see what happen than
(Dec. 16, 2008  11:46 PM)kinomiya Wrote: Right now everyone is getting banned on forum because of they are joining this forum. I think the forum is going down. I'm unable to do anything because of some reasons that i don't want to fight for that.
But ı know one day that company will see what will happen next.

Wow, that's harsh! you guys ever thought of making another forum or a website now that what's his name has gone mad with power?

( Tweaked your post a bit, Kino)
What a douche. He needs to grow up. You don't see my banning everybody on my forum because they post here as well lol. Times change, but I'm sure everybody posts there as well??
(Dec. 17, 2008  1:39 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: What a douche. He needs to grow up. You don't see my banning everybody on my forum because they post here as well lol. Times change, but I'm sure everybody posts there as well??

You are right
this guy is a lunatic
For one thing, he is.

And... Seems like the company in Turkey (Super-J) will take all the permissions given to him and we will be shutting the site down (Beybladeweb) some time later.

For a temporary time, we will just get a free domain and run the offical Beyblade Turkey site from there. When the domain beyblade.com.tr is available for use, we will move all the stuff there.
Good to hear this. Somebody with an attitude such as the person in question should never be allowed to run a website/public forum.
I'll be opening the test version tomorrow...
(Dec. 31, 2008  11:11 AM)ZenX Wrote: I'll be opening the test version tomorrow...

Good, I hope everything goes well for you guys.
(Dec. 31, 2008  10:17 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2008  11:11 AM)ZenX Wrote: I'll be opening the test version tomorrow...

Good, I hope everything goes well for you guys.

I m still dealing with mermedya to open turkish web site
Well Brad knows this either.

We -as 4 administrators of BeybladeWeb- will find a host and sign up, we won't be waiting for the company to lend the domain they have.

Looking for a credit card to buy the host.