ABRIDGED SERIES!!!

Wow, another thread by moi...

Anyways, you can discuss any abridged series you have seen.

I love the Yugioh, SMA, Death Note abridged and Berserk Abridged so far. Oh and THE LOZ abridged.
i've literally never seen a single funny abridged series
Same. They're just a bunch of stupid videos filled with "zomg t3h randomz" humor.

Makes me want to punch things.
"Shut up Sakura we have an irrational hatred of you!"
So no one likes any abridged series.... not even yugioh..................
(Jun. 20, 2009  6:52 AM)Harclave Wrote: "Shut up Sakura we have an irrational hatred of you!"

I actually really like that one

WHY IS EVERYBODY IN THIS SHOW A CARP NINJA
(Jun. 20, 2009  1:02 PM)Anubis Wrote: I actually really like that one

WHY IS EVERYBODY IN THIS SHOW A CARP NINJA

WHY IS EVERYBODY IN THIS SHOW A CARP DUELIST - episode 38 yugioh abridged.
I used to like the Yu-Gi-Oh one when it was new. Haven't watched it for a looooong while though.

Haven't really seen any of the other abridged series since I have not watched any of those anime.
(Jun. 20, 2009  1:42 PM)Khel Wrote: I used to like the Yu-Gi-Oh one when it was new. Haven't watched it for a looooong while though.

Haven't really seen any of the other abridged series since I have not watched any of those anime.

You should man! It keeps getting better and better. Oh and If you haven't seen it yet or if you like Death note, you should watch Death Note Abridged or Legend of Zelda Abridged! XD HAHAH
TeamFourStar's take on DBZ.

Parodizes the story and its plot holes while still sticking with the same story. Think regular DBZ but less overdramatic/over the top dialogue replaced with humor.

Yugioh Abridged's "in the future, card games will be played on motorbikes" part was my favorite. And that was it. lmao
(Jun. 20, 2009  3:02 PM)bugturtles Wrote: TeamFourStar's take on DBZ.

Parodizes the story and its plot holes while still sticking with the same story. Think regular DBZ but less overdramatic/over the top dialogue replaced with humor.

Yugioh Abridged's "in the future, card games will be played on motorbikes" part was my favorite. And that was it. lmao

YAY! ANOTHER ABRIDGED SERIES TO WATCH!

One of the best line form LOZ

" Okay, How am I supposed to play that on an ocarina? "
" Same way I did, by mastering Guitar Hero"
"But I have mastered Guitar Hero"
"ON MEDIUM"
I watched YGOTAS when it first came out, and I've been following it ever since. It has its moments.

TeamFourStar's DBZ Abridged is definitely worth watching. It doesn't really follow the whole "Internet in-jokes and memes" format of humor that most Abridged series do, making it more of a parody than anything. It also has several funny moments.

Most other Abridged series aren't worth watching. Mostly 12-year-olds trying to cash in on an Internet fad with bad audio and even worse jokes.
(Jun. 20, 2009  3:02 PM)bugturtles Wrote: TeamFourStar's take on DBZ.

"Hey Vegeta, it's a Pokemon!"
"I'm not a Pokemon, I'm Chaotzu."
"Hey Vegeta, it's a Chaotzu!"

I luled there, and at the MGS parody on Snakeway. But often times TFS goes a little too far out with their humor.
Vegeta~

Vegeta~

VEGETA~~

I'm haunting you.
(Jun. 20, 2009  4:59 PM)Gadget Wrote: Vegeta~

Vegeta~

VEGETA~~

I'm haunting you.

Vegi GETA GETA
GEGEGEGETA

When there's something strange...
In the neighborhood...
GUESS WHO IT IS?
GHOST NAPPA!

Been singing that for days.
Also, for those who haven't yet seen it, YGOTAS 40 has a cameo by Ghost Nappa.
omg please don't let this already worthless thread devolve into a bunch of quotes from these videos. Please.
I actually found the Naruto Abridged Series quite hilarious. But I haven't watched it in a while....:X
(Jun. 20, 2009  5:34 PM)Roan Wrote: omg please don't let this already worthless thread devolve into a bunch of quotes from these videos. Please.

i hate it too but nobody's forcing you to read this lol
Well the thread existing doesn't really matter as long as there's actual discussion going on.

Posting a bunch of quotes from the videos is no less a spam thread than the What Are You Listening To thread was.
(Jun. 20, 2009  5:34 PM)Roan Wrote: omg please don't let this already worthless thread devolve into a bunch of quotes from these videos. Please.

You know, I did put some content in the post.

But, yeah, YGOTAS was okay until he put the Jinzo rule in effect. It's had it's ups and downs since then. 40 was great. And DBZA was good all the way through. Looking forward to season 2!
I'm estimating the Krillin owned count will grow by another 10 if the current trend continues.
(Jun. 20, 2009  5:30 PM)fragbait Wrote: Vegi GETA GETA
GEGEGEGETA

When there's something strange...
In the neighborhood...
GUESS WHO IT IS?
GHOST NAPPA!

Been singing that for days.
Also, for those who haven't yet seen it, YGOTAS 40 has a cameo by Ghost Nappa.

"What the **** is with your hair...your hair...your hair...your boobs, your hair.. and...-GASP!- a rare shiny Mokuba! I've got a Masterball with your name on it!" Best part of the cameo ever.
krillin own count=infininte XD
Where is epp 40 btw? Checked itunes and the site..
i love to watch abridged series, ther are so many to watch so i just stay with the ones that deserve watching