A storm pegasus and if possible Lighting l Drago. ( TORONTO AREA)

Ehh I just bought a Storm Pegasis at the Wal-Mart on Keele and St.Clair.
There was a full shelf with at least 40 Beys. And I don't think it's possible to buy Bey's like LDrago yet. I'd say buy a Prepaid Credit card and buy from DimSum2u if he has any. I think I saw one earlier.

Question: Do you think North America, will get Random Boosters like in Japan?
Just seems interesting x.x
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:32 AM)Pyro Wrote: Question: Do you think North America, will get Random Boosters like in Japan?
No. And this has nothing to do with Tensabokken's topic.

Also, why do you say "North America" ? There is a whole world getting the new Beyblades as well, not only us ...
doesent the english vortex battle set come with boath a storm pegasus and an L Drago?
(Jun. 30, 2010  1:10 PM)Axel Phantom Wrote: doesent the english vortex battle set come with boath a storm pegasus and an L Drago?

It isn't available yet and you shouldn't post this because this should have been asked in the Ask a question, Get a answer thread.
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:32 AM)Pyro Wrote: Ehh I just bought a Storm Pegasis at the Wal-Mart on Keele and St.Clair.
There was a full shelf with at least 40 Beys. And I don't think it's possible to buy Bey's like LDrago yet. I'd say buy a Prepaid Credit card and buy from DimSum2u if he has any. I think I saw one earlier.

you mean the one far ahead on weston rd? I live on st clair and keele the town houses near mc donalds, that store had nothing before, i bought a storm pegasus at duffrin mall man i got the last one they sell pretty fast o-o.

Storm pegasus are kinda hard to get because they are pretty popular, and alot of people buy them out, and the rest are, like storm aquario and such, i'm going to aim for lighting l drago, storm aquario, dark bull, and a dark gasher,
[/quote]
No. And this has nothing to do with Tensabokken's topic.

Also, why do you say "North America" ? There is a whole world getting the new Beyblades as well, not only us ...
[/quote]

I said North America, because I want to know if the Boosters are coming to my area. Tired
(Jun. 30, 2010  6:56 PM)Tensabokken Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2010  3:32 AM)Pyro Wrote: Ehh I just bought a Storm Pegasis at the Wal-Mart on Keele and St.Clair.

you mean the one far ahead on weston rd? I live on st clair and keele the town houses near mc donalds, that store had nothing before, i bought a storm pegasus at duffrin mall man i got the last one they sell pretty fast o-o.

Storm pegasus are kinda hard to get because they are pretty popular, and alot of people buy them out, and the rest are, like storm aquario and such, i'm going to aim for lighting l drago, storm aquario, dark bull, and a dark gasher,

I live quite close to those townhouses too!
And yes that's the Wal-Mart I'm talking about.
I just went they had plenty. Their in the section that's close to
the plants. Not the section with bikes and sport stuff.
There on the Bottom most shelf.
Your're sure to find them.
They had every single on except L Drago.
(Jul. 01, 2010  12:25 AM)Pyro Wrote: I live quite close to those townhouses too!

Do they have Flame Sagittario?
flame saggitario is not in the first wave.
(Jul. 01, 2010  11:48 AM)momiji manju Wrote: flame saggitario is not in the first wave.

Didn't some people get it on the forums in Vancouver, how they bought it from their local store, guess I was mistaken
(Jun. 27, 2010  5:38 PM)Tensabokken Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2010  4:24 PM)Dan Wrote: Do a little searching before you make a thread. There is already a thread filled with places for you to go.
These are easy to find beys, just buy it from a retailer. (Except for Lightning LDrago, which isn't released yet.)

Not in my area, Storm pegasus isn't in stock, only a bunch of beyblades that i already have.

I'm very well aware that Lighting L Drago is not released, i'm curious if anyone would want to sell if they bought online.

This thread is for people who are willing to sell their USED/NEW/IDC storm peg or Lighting L Drago, to me.

Y not just go to http://toywiz.com/beyblades.html Eee
(Jul. 02, 2010  5:36 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2010  5:38 PM)Tensabokken Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2010  4:24 PM)Dan Wrote: Do a little searching before you make a thread. There is already a thread filled with places for you to go.
These are easy to find beys, just buy it from a retailer. (Except for Lightning LDrago, which isn't released yet.)

Not in my area, Storm pegasus isn't in stock, only a bunch of beyblades that i already have.

I'm very well aware that Lighting L Drago is not released, i'm curious if anyone would want to sell if they bought online.

This thread is for people who are willing to sell their USED/NEW/IDC storm peg or Lighting L Drago, to me.

Y not just go to http://toywiz.com/beyblades.html Eee

He already found them this thread should be locked now
(Jul. 01, 2010  6:24 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2010  12:25 AM)Pyro Wrote: I live quite close to those townhouses too!

Do they have Flame Sagittario?

Nah, I think Sagittario is a second release.
I just bought one from dimsum2u though.
I sugguest getting a Prepaid Master Card,
then using it to buy online.
And since you live in Canada too, the shipping +the beyblade should be around $11

Online store ftw.
Online Store FTL because of shipping, if it weren't for shipping I think I would've bought everything dimsum2u
do any of you realise the prices dimsum2u lists on the WBO includes shipping?

Besides that, he's also one of the(if not the) cheapest seller of beyblades, and completely reliable.
(Jul. 02, 2010  11:56 PM)momiji manju Wrote: do any of you realise the prices dimsum2u lists on the WBO includes shipping?

Besides that, he's also one of the(if not the) cheapest seller of beyblades, and completely reliable.

I realize that but even then, it cost around $15 for a L Drago but I can just wait a couple weeks to get it from my local store, I'm really only ordering old Beys or season 2 ones from him, there's no point in getting season 1 beys from him, if your willing to waste a couple bucks that you could further accumulate to get another bey
it's not a "waste" if you end up getting the beyblade anyway?

FYI, L L drago is part of the SECOND wave.
This isn't really a thread to discuss the merits of online shopping.
i have a darkwolf and l drago i also have a pegasus and rock aquario
but i turned the darkwolf into lightning wolf and i use it so its not for sale sorry
Why would you post then? Also, your beyblades are fake.
Tensabokken, are you still looking for a Lightning L Drago? I have a hasbro one still in original packaging. I work downtown on Younge and Dundas. PM me for details.
I dont know If this has already been posted
but this thread has no prefix
There was one last time I saw. Also someone stated that already on first page.
(Aug. 17, 2010  12:06 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Why would you post then? Also, your beyblades are fake.

no they ar not i got my l drgo from the supper vortex stadium an official stadium i got the set at walmat tyvm they arnt fake thanksa tho
oh btw the blades in the dif pacaging arnt fake they are from series 2
Then how did you make lightning wolf, and are able to use it? Wolf is exclusively right spin, and the Lightning metal wheel is exclusively left spin.