61.11%
Good, but needs improvements.
33.33%
No, this sucks.
5.56%
Not that good, needs improvements.
0%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
nice chapter, so now izuma gets samurai right?! i should know, i made him also, btww, could you read my story, thx
i have a charecter i think............ wait for it............
lol 0% of charachter mention
So you're excepting Gale? Is he a good guy or a bad guy? I really don't care which.
He will be good.
Akio got his stuff on. "Sengai, what are you doing here?" Akio said. "I'm here because you were injured, Madoka called me to find someone for you other than Chika," Sengai said, "also I've come for a rematch!" In the past Sengai was Akio's greatest rival, and a friend.

Chapter 15: A broken wing.

Akio got up. "But look, my beyblade is smashed," Akio said. "Well I can fix it!" Madoka said as she burst in the door. "Well ok," Akio agreed. "Also some friends of your's are here," Madoka said. Aquios, Tenji, Haze and Atsune walked in. "Hi, where's Ryutaro?" Akio asked. "He's battling someone upstairs," Atsune said.

They all went upstairs and Ryutaro and Yuu were battling. "Go Libra!" Yuu said. Thermal Pisces flew out of the stadium. "Yuu, you've gotten stronger since I last saw you," Ryutaro said. Over in another stadium Kenta and a red-haired individual stood there. "Pegasus Storm Bringer!" Inside the stadium was a Big Bang Pegasus and a Flame Saggitario. Flame Saggitario flew out of the stadium. "Wow Gingka, your so cool!" someone in a crowd of people said that had gathered around them. "Ok, ok, who wants to battle me next," Gingka said. Atsune pulled up Akio's hand. "This guy does!" Atsune said. "No wait," Akio said to Atsune quietly, but it was too late. "Just gimme' a second," Akio said. He ran downstairs. "Madoka, I need a bey for a minute,"Akio said. "There are some parts in that box," Madoka said. Akio searched and made, Fury Eagle 90 HF/S. He ran back upstairs and they started to battle. Akio thought of Oika and mislaunched. One attack from Big Bang Pegasis beat it. "Huh, Akio?" Tenji said, "Atsune said you were a really good blader." "Its something personal, something I have to deal with," Akio said.

Madoka finished work on Burn Bull. "Akio, I have a part that would increase attack power on Bull and still maintain stamina, its called Inferno," Madoka said. "Hmm, this might help me defeat Oika," Akio thought. He walked down the hall and everyone was sleeping on the ground in the different rooms. Akio sat beside Atsune. "Akio, what happened?" Atsune asked tiredly. "It's OK," Akio said, "I made a mistake is all." Akio ruffled Atsune's hair and went to his room. "Tonight...tonight I'll beat him," Akio thought to himself. He drifted off to sleep ...
Name- Atsushi Takahashi
Beyblade- If you could, Poison Libra
Appearance- Dusty blond hair that is just above his eyes, tall, lanky and likes wearing a t-shirt and sweat pants.
Personality- Hot-headed, stubborn, short temper.
Special attack- Poison catapult
Awesome chapter!!!!!
are my characters going to be inside?
I'm sorry aafiiq but no. I'm not accepting good guys. Also I'm not accepting bad guys with beyblades.
when is next chapter
Now!Wink

Chapter 16: No holding back!!!

"What...what happened!?" Akio said. "Since I beat you, I can control evil in your dreams," he said. He clicked his fingers and a shadow appeared and attacked Chika. Chika ripped her beyblade and the shadow was torn to shreads. "So the girl has guts," Oika said, "well meet Atsushi!" A person slowly shuffled from behind the throne. "Yes, me and my Libra have a few psychic tricks up our sleeves," Atsushi said. "Yes, NO HOLDING BACK!" Oika called. The four way battle would commence.

"Three, two, one, let it riiiiip!" they all chanted. The four beyblades raced around the stadium. Midnight Beafowl and Inferno Bull verses Poison Libra and Nightmare Bull.
"Charge, Nightmare!" Oika shouted. Beafowl cut off Nightmare's attack with one of its own. "Urrrrgh," Oika said. Poison Libra attacked Beafowl. It didn't do much damage. Inferno Bull attacked Libra but Libra dodged by curling around on its tip. Beafowl attacked but the same outcome occured. Nightmare attacked Bull. Bull attacked back. The two clashed together and spun around and around. Chips of each their fusion wheel started to flick everywhere. "Whaaa?!" Oika and Akio flinched while watching in dismay. Beafowl was attacking Libra, but Libra kept curl-dodging. "Special move, Beafowl Colours of Beauty!" Chika said. "Special Move, Poison Catapult!" Atsushi said. Beafowl and Bull were flung into a corner because the floor had tilted. Nightmare had stayed in one place because of the friction. Libra spun on the side of its tip, ES. "Keep it up Beafowl," Chika said. Beafowl raced up the floor. It hit Libra where it was weak, the track. Libra lost control and toppled into the corner and stopped. The room was back to normal. "Go special move, Nightmare Kamokazi!!!" Oika screamed...
Good chapter, so Izuma will reappear in chapter_
When will Sengai Battle Akio???
It is taking time. I need to do a bit more before I can do this. I've got some more beys:
Cyber Capricorn M145 Q
Rock Leone 230 MB
Earth Saggitario 100 BS
Tornado Virgo DF145 F
Name:Mike Nakamura
BeyUnhappyany bey you want)
Apearance 1:brown hair covering his eyes,quite fat,wears a black sweater and black jeans
Apearance 2:Brown hair cover one eye,he is thinner and he has his hoodie on
Apearance 3:black Spikey hair,his hoodie is down
Personality:Mike has three personalities: The calm and naive side, the confident side and the wild side that appears when he presents his Bey
Ok aafiiq, that character will be accepted but can you explain the different sides?
(Mar. 11, 2011  7:46 PM)Korinzu Wrote: More info on special move, but other than that you will be accepted.

Oh ya, sorry! Poison catapult shoots corrosive acid at the opponents bey, damaging (but not totally destroying) the fusion wheel.
Really awesome chapter! this is so cool!
(Mar. 16, 2011  7:31 PM)Korinzu Wrote: Ok aafiiq, that character will be accepted but can you explain the different sides?

the first personality is when he is nerdy and naive.2nd personality is he is the cool side of him and always independant.3rd is when he gets aggressive,he attacks like nobody's busieness and always get mad
BTW,when is the new chapter coming and when is my character appearing?
Sorry I didnt use Poison catapult the right way. I just needed something to use for flinging a beyblade away with the floor.
The floor started to melt into a red gloop. Chika, Akio and Atsushi sunk into it. "Wait if we are sinking in your dreams, we will go into Oblivion!" Chika screamed. "Whats Oblivion?" Akio said as the gloop had ascended to his hips. "You go so deep into your dreams that your mind goes blank and you cannot escape," Chika gasped as she was engulfed in the red gloop.

Chapter 17: Chosen powers.

The beyblades, other than Nightmare were sinking in. Atsushi said nothing as he sank in. Akio said "how...how did I fail this early..." as he also was engulfed. "Ha, noone will defeat me!" Oika said.

Atsune started to dream. Everything was white. She looked around. People were winged and wearing tunics. Someone stood before her with blonde hair. "Hello, I am Nao," he said, "you are Atsune, if I am not mistaken." "Um, yes I am, why do you and everyone have wings?" Atsune said. "Because we, and you, are angels," Nao said. "I'm not an angel though," Atsune said. "Mmm," Nao examined Atsune, "I was convinced you were an angel, the elder told me." "Can I meet the elder?" Atsune said. "Thats a good idea," Nao said.

They climbed up a tall flight of stairs. A great door opened. Inside two people were in front of a stadium. "Go Tornado Angel!" A black haired early twenties man said. Tornado Angel attacked the opposing bey. "No!" a girl said. The beyblade flew out of the stadium. "Good work Gloria," the man said. "Thats the elder," Nao said. "What!? But he looks so young!" Atsune said. "Angels dont age after the age of 21, but you will," Nao said. "Why will I?" Atsune said. "Because you are mostly mortal," Nao said. "Yes," the elder said, "you will. I am Takahiro." "And I am Gloria," the girl said. She had brown-red hair. Nao went red. "Nao, how are you?" Gloria said. "Uh...I..." Nao spluttered. "Its ok, we need to see what the elder says," Gloria said. "Well there is one way we can find out if you are an angel, you will battle Nao, he is our best blader," Takahiro said.

"THREE, TWO, ONE, LET IT RIIIIIP!!!!!" all the angels chanted. Thermal Capricorn raced around one way and Celestrian Angel raced around the other. "Thats a left spin beyblade!!!" Atsune said...

Chapter 18: Chosen powers. Part two.

Capricorn and Angel smashed into eachother. They continuously zoomed into a smashing attack. Capricorn jumped over Angel and attacked from above. Angel spun around and attacked back. "Special move, Screwdriver Carroussel Blast!" Atsune shouted. Thermal Capricorn sped into Celestial Angel and blasted it back. "Special move, Angel Meteor!" Nao said. Something from the sky started to damage Capricorn. It looked like arrows. Capricorn was being pushed to the edge. As it reached the edge it started to glow...

Sengai walked down the alley. Someone grasped his arm. "Are you Akio Korinzu?" he said. "No!" Sengai said as he sweeped the stranger's arm off his, "and what of it?!" "I'm searching for him, so I can destroy him," he said. "My name is Mike, will you help me?" Mike said. "What?!" Sengai said, "Akio is my rival and friend!" "Well then, battle me!" Mike said. "Fine, but your'e going into defeat from my Fang Leone!"

Atsune looked away. When she looked back her beyblade was different. It was an Extreme Capricorn WCH100(100/120/135) Q. (Extreme has eight blades like storm, WCH is wind change height) "Now I'll win!" Atsune said.
Awesome chapter with lots of actions!!!
sorry i havent posted in a while i will be taking a bit of time off from writing a spirited fighter be back soon Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
(Mar. 28, 2011  6:05 PM)Korinzu Wrote: sorry i havent posted in a while i will be taking a bit of time off from writing a spirited fighter be back soon Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
no worries at all
After taking time off I was sick, not posting for a week. The computer room in my school will be closed for a while but I managed to get this. Sorry for any inconvinience.
~Korinzu