A site Medz and I made.

Poll: What do you think of the website?

I like it!
69.70%
It's okay, I guess.
18.18%
It stinks! What made you think you could run a site, anyway?
12.12%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
I signed up, it seems like an interesting place Grin
I was never on the old one, either, so I'm a total noob on that place Tongue_out
Looks like I'll have someone to halt my rants, huh? Welcome to Otakudom!
I hope you all enjoy the site again now that it's back up. Joyful_2

Anyways, it's great to see it again. I wonder if everybody will sign up again?
Likely. Besides, I can still use Reflux Fiction as a mouthpiece for WBO members who frequent the site, right?
Sorry for the delay in setting up all the files for Otaku Space guys, I was really busy with some client's websites that I had a deadline with.

Also, Just wanted to say, further above on this page someone said something about webs.com...ugh...that place sucks...it's good for starting out or for a personal website but if you want a proper forum or a non-static website, you have to ditch it. And I saw someone say how it was up to Odin to choose the host...xD. It was actually me on that part haha. Just Saying.

P.S: I recommend 000webhost.com to anyone who is looking for a good web host.
Ah, I use Webs, though the forums are still a work in progress. I'm trying to make one for Zetaboards, but I suck with graphics, so I can't even make a banner. I just like the convenience of it having a pre-set logo that I liked.
My advice: Don't use any sites like Webs, Zetaboards, free mybb hosting sites, and etc. You'd be better off to download the forum software yourself and upload it to 000webhost and run it.

Anyway we're starting to get too off-topic now.
I can't get onto the site for some reason. I'm using the link from the first post.
Different site now. Use Odin's signature.
Haha, lol, I would check it out, but my computer blocked as "Suspicious". Tongue_out
It's probably the co.cc domain that's making your computer react. Try visiting the original URL then: http://otakuspace.uphero.com. And if it still tells you it's suspicious, I guarantee you there is nothing harmful on that website and if you have the chance to proceed, you can with out any fear.
Hey, I just joined the forum and it seems all right. Needs to be more active though...

I'll be visiting the site whenever I need to and help out if I can Smile
That's mainly because I'm usually the only one on, hah.
The forums isn't really active and the staff are hadly online...
Well, right now, Odin's at band camp, so he really can't get on for the next few days. Before OS lost everything, they used to be a really active site, with many good members. Now that their backup file was lost, they had to start over, and don't have as many users yet.
I don't mean only Odin... the WHOLE of the staff are inactive.
But the new site is less than a week old. Have some patience. Even the WBO wasn't very active in it's first few weeks.
It's staff only consist's of Odin and Bey-Heart. BH gets on as his schedule allows. I don't mean to be harsh, just stating the facts Smile.
Hey, guys. I'm here to correct an issue on Otaku Space that some of you may have been facing.

Me and Odin noticed that we weren't able to log in. If you are not able to log in, go to http://otaku-space.co.cc/index.php instead. You should be able to log in if you do. (This is one of our other domain names.)

Also, KidTala, the reason me and Odin were very inactive is because we were both at band camp. Uncertain

Although, my band camp ended Friday at 5. I could have gotten on since then, but I was busy chatting with my girlfriend, and the log in wasn't working very well for me... (Social life > internet life. Lol.)
Hey guys,

Otaku Space is on its way to become an active forum again. Things are looking good for the site now haha. We'd appreciate it if you checked it out. We also now have a new theme and etc which we should have made a while ago when we came back online.

Once again, heres the URL: http://otaku-space.co.cc
I cannot reach the site!
Wait, it's just Odin's link that does not work.
You'll all notice some new additions to the site, like an anime and manga news section! You'll also notice our new theme, that I absolutely love, that was made by Medz! XD

Oh, the staff is also more active now! Here's to reviving Otaku Space! XD