A proposition of truce and Beyforgiveness.

(Aug. 30, 2008  11:59 PM)Litrid Wrote: Sounds good. sorry for putting Large Images in my sigs I'll try to make them small I promise.

hahahaha cool Smile
Umm...So Yeah Hear My Story.

WELL....Ever Since I Made An Account Here,All I Have Every Wanted Was To Talk Bout Beyblade Stuff And To Make Friends BUT The Same Day I Made I Try To Talk About....Something I Dont Remember And Bey Brad Treads On Me Y.Y...Devastating Isn't It...I Have Made Zero Friends...ZERO...

All Im Asking Is For People Not To Treat Me Like Takeru's Brother But My Own Person If That Makes Any Sense...I Just Want Friends

-Kazuma
ill be your frend
Guys, please don't waste a topic like this with idle chit chat. (Don't reply to this either)
Bey Brad Wrote:Hey Chris,

I wanted to let you know that we're taking a new approach at Beywiki. All former members are being welcomed back as we are trying to move the community in a more peaceful direction. Anyway, I wanted to invite you back with everyone else.

Of course, this would also mean that you're welcome to attend BEYBLADE WAR ROOM next year. I don't know if you're still interested in Beyblade at all so if you don't want to come back that's cool. Either way, I wanted to extend the offer.

http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-1694.html

Thanks for reading either way.

Inviting me back? Are you carp SERIOUS?! You people realize how many threads in Announcements there are regarding the fighting, right? I don't even want to bother counting. Does anyone honestly believe there will be peace in ANY forum, let alone one with such a rich history of conflict and retardetry?

I honestly don't know why Brad keeps inviting me back every time we get into fights about stupid carp. His reasoning escapes me. Every time he does, though, there's always this professional air about it, like he's trying to save face in front of his userbase. That's the only reason I can figure out why anyone, let alone the admin, would even consider inviting me back. Why bother? Why bring me back "peacefully" into the community? The community hates me too. Nobody else here likes me. I know it. You know it. There's been too much drama - some of it taken hilariously out of context - and the only contact I have with anyone here is just an endless barrage of truly forum-quality insults.

Tell me, Beywiki, do you really want me back?

Now, to respond to some of the comments left while I was gone -

Artie Wrote:i would go [to Anime North] for ichida

I'm not on display, carp.

AnnieDuck Wrote:his behaviour online really doesn't do justice to the reality

Yeah, because being unable to walk totally doesn't change a person's attitude.

Bey Brad Wrote:No members who attended BND were banned.

EDIT: Oh, Ichida? He was banned from future Beywiki events for being a huge carp. No apologies here.

Nor did I ever expect one. At least now I can add "hypocrite" to the list.

Ominous Wrote:
Artie Wrote:
Ominous Wrote:Broken record, much?

Man, I wish Ichida had the balls this guy has.
ichida has no balls
He has enough roundness to compensate.

Clever. Really. Got any more fat jokes? I'm right here. I'm sure you've got hundreds saved up on a little .txt somewhere. One of you does. <.<

Sam Wrote:[Image: Annoyed.png]
[Image: ichidadc8.png]
[Image: Awesome.png] and so on...
Bey Brad Wrote:that's cute, he used the skinny mii

My blog; I can do whatever the carp I want. I'm not the first person on the internet to misrepresent myself.

Artie Wrote:still think the ichida topic was WAAAAAAY funnier

Well, at least before I collectively flipped you all immediately after that thread, I could provide you all with a cheap laugh.

Ominous Wrote:So now instead of spending endless hours doing Meph runs or leveling a Death Knight, I can now be pulled into this game. I swear I had an Ichida moment late last night.

I don't even want to know what this carp means.

Takao Wrote:Happy Birthday Ichida, hope you enjoy it!

Figures the only one who isn't insulting me is someone who joins after I left.

Bey Brad Wrote:ichida is 20 good god

What the carp does this have to do with anything? Since when does my age mean anything? <.<

Mr. Toto Wrote:man, ichida needs to stop being a little carp

I believe that was why I left your hateful asses behind.

Bey Brad Wrote:
Roan Wrote:But I can't say that I'm all too surprised by this, particularly after the fiasco with Ichida's posts showing up on 4chan.
it was probably him that SON OF A carp carp

Good to know the spirit of "innocent until proven guilty" is alive and well. I've hated 4chan longer than I have this place. The people there are equally mature.

Artie Wrote:they even have your speech down, brad. ichida's gettin good

At not giving a carp about your problems with other people you've pissed off. I'm not the first, and I'm sure as hell not the last.

Train Wrote:Can anyone else hear Ichida yelling at the guy in the middle of this speech? (I know I know we have to treat him nice, but this is obviously a big stupid joke).

Yeah, really; it was me yelling "carp YOU ALL, I'M NOT YOUR carp CHARITY CASE." <.<

Ominous Wrote:The following is straight from my messages at another forum I used to frequent ages ago when I did Pokemon-related art requests. This one request in particular was in my box, and I was surprised to see it there (but not really surprised with the message itself):
Quote:<i>Privately sent email</i>
He really is an unchanging fellow, isn't he.

And everyone else here isn't? Don't act so effing high and mighty.

Artie Wrote:k ichida

n-n-n-n-n-nani?!

carp you, Artie. Seriously. Nothing specific here, just in overall response to everything you've said to/about me. carp you.

Sorry, people, I'm not going to stick around to be ridiculed anymore. Every time we do this, I come back being all eager to become friends with everyone, and it's proven futile every time. I have nothing to gain by maintaining the charade of having any friends on Beywiki, so for the sake of my own self-respect, it's time for me to move on and put Beywiki behind me. While in the past I've tried to apologize for wronging people, I have no apologies left to offer any of you. I have no interest in being "brought peacefully into the community" because this community is a collective mass of immature and hateful people. No matter how many threads you post asking people to stop fighting, it isn't going to stop. Say whatever the carp you want about me from here on out, because I won't be around to read it. I'd like to close this post by putting my overall message plainly: carp you all.
ok sorry for asking
dude, i dont even know you and i already want you gone. i would cuss you out but 1. you arent worth it at all 2. it would "prove" your false point of us being immature and hateful, we are the opposite but based on what ive seen, you`re a drama QUEEN and an instigator
You know, as much as you preach maturity, coming here to post something like that sure isn't a very good example of it.
brad you seem unusually cheerful lol
let me rephrase that, in a situation like this you seem unusually cheerful

though i do have to admit he gave me a laugh or two...or twenty
ps, ichida: do you understand what "forgiveness", "putting prejudice behind us", "truce"

if you didn't want to come back, just don't come back ... stop trying to interfere with what we're trying to do
fyi ichida even if you haven't had that ridiculous scooter we would still be saying much the same thing
almost everybody there who had never met you before commented on your behaviour and terrible attitude
Ichida,

I'm really sorry about whatever past disagreements, and/or problems you may have had with other members, but this isn't really the thread to express your anger and frustration. This thread is about getting over past events and moving on to better the community.

This thread was not meant to harbor hostility of any kind. Brad created this thread so members could get over the same things you have posted, and move on.

In anycase, I don't want this to turn into a 5-page long argument between different members, so anyone tempted to argue with Ichida, please try and avoid it. Ignore him, and let him be on his way.
hey man believe it or not, this is sincere. Do I believe that fights and flame wars will cease to exist, no but it is an acknowledgement that wrong was done and an honest appology.

Brad is simply extending the the offer if you still have a big enough interest for beyblade to participate, even a little.
And I don't "Hate" you, fyi.

edit:^ ok synesthsia.
just wanted to let you know i never hated you ichida (always did feel a bit bad for you, but whatev) but OBVIOUSLY THOSE FEELINGS ARE NOT MUTUAL

as for your complaints against me, at least be pithy about them man. i cant even understand what the carp you wrote
(Aug. 31, 2008  4:23 AM)Blue Wrote: And I don't "Hate" you, fyi.

Artie Wrote:just wanted to let you know i never hated you ichida (always did feel a bit bad for you, but whatev)

After this little charade, can't say I echo these sentiments.

If you're going to act like that, I'm glad you aren't coming back. carp off. Get out. See ya later.
well obviously now im not as sympathetic towards him

i'd make a mean spirited comment, but i don't want to be eaten
(Aug. 31, 2008  4:26 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2008  4:23 AM)Blue Wrote: And I don't "Hate" you, fyi.

Artie Wrote:just wanted to let you know i never hated you ichida (always did feel a bit bad for you, but whatev)

After this little charade, can't say I echo these sentiments.

If you're going to act like that, I'm glad you aren't coming back. carp off. Get out. See ya later.

cheers. now lets break out the wine and PAR-TAY XD
Guys, chill out. I invited him back, attempted to make peace, he came back and had his revenge or whatever, so just let him go. There's no need to sink to this. I would rather he have just e-mailed me rather than coming here and derailing a thread that was going really well, but whatever. It's his prerogative.

Ichida, sorry you feel that way. If you ever have a change of heart we'll still be around. See ya.
we should all have a wifi tournament on our psp`s, ds`s and/or wii`s. since at the beyblade tourneys theres always people too far away we can have a tournament on a wifi enabled game since we all have an internet connection. what do you say?
(Aug. 31, 2008  4:35 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: we should all have a wifi tournament on our psp`s, ds`s and/or wii`s. since at the beyblade tourneys theres always people too far away we can have a tournament on a wifi enabled game since we all have an internet connection. what do you say?

Um this isn't really the thread for this ...
(Aug. 31, 2008  4:35 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: we should all have a wifi tournament on our psp`s, ds`s and/or wii`s. since at the beyblade tourneys theres always people too far away we can have a tournament on a wifi enabled game since we all have an internet connection. what do you say?

I'd say you need to start paying attention and posting in the correct threads before you get warned/banned.
sorry.