A proposal for larger states:

Break your state down by counties/districts/into sections.
For example, the California thread is so cluttered, you can't find anything you want, as opposed to a state like Rhode Island, where no matter where you live in the state, chances are you're tons closer.
Someone from San Diego has a higher probabiity of playing with someone who lives in Las Vegas or in Arizona than someone is San Francisco or Mendecino.
Southern Calif./Wine Country/Central Calif./Northern Calif. seems lke a good break down.

EDIT: But don't be too specific "LOL who lives in Baker CA I want to BLADEEEEEEE let it rip".
Is Georgia considered big here is my area kennasaw,marieta. Countys Cobb ,Fulton , Cherokee ,and gwinnet
i tried doing that for california making my own thread a few weeks ago but kai-v shut it down
There are many California threads already ... Personally, somebody should choose one city, and everybody around tries to come, even if it takes them one hour.
The thing is most of the ppl in California are 13 or under....I'm 14 and I can pretty much travel with my sister but it can't be like 6 hour ride
(Sep. 26, 2010  6:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There are many California threads already ... Personally, somebody should choose one city, and everybody around tries to come, even if it takes them one hour.

But for many it's a matter of 8 hours, not 1.
It'd take like 16 hours to drive from the Mexico/California Border to the Oregon/California border.
It's kind of substantial.
Hm, quite substantial indeed.

Anyway, are there not enough California threads now already ? That is almost all I keep seeing everytime.