A new style of blading

Dear Wbo,

I am asking if we can do a battle royale in our personal life size anime stadium. I think this would be an epic format to put into use. While I can understand complications with this new format in use I feel as if they would be heavily out weighed by the positives. Like let’s say we have a decagon stadium or spintops stadium this would have enough room for 3-6 people battling at a time! So can their please be a battle royale format??
Unfortunately, I do not think physics would allow this to work. A life-sized anime stadium wouldnt be compatible with the small size of the Beyblade tops 😔 It would be epic, but unfortunately it seems that not everything seen in the anime can be replicated irl
As cool as this would be I don't think there needs to be a Format for it. When you're an Organizer you can make all types of different and creative formats in Beyblade Burst Standard Unranked so it doesn't really need to be a Format but it could be used in Beyblade Burst Standard. Even though I said it could be in an Unranked Tournament before I meant like Ideas for like 1 on 1 Tournament, I don't think a Tournament could function like this since it would be really weird and it would get confusing especially on Challonge so I don't really think it would work. Sorry, buddy but I don't think this can become a Format since Formats aren't really like this and it can't be an Unranked Tournament since it would be hard to function and it would just confusing for everybody and not really be that fun. Maybe not in an Actual Tournament Match but during Free Play bring along your Anime Stadium so you and competetiors who want to can have a Battle Royal but I don't think this will ever be able to be used in an Official Tournament Match, sorry.
Some Points have already been made but i'll add on a bit more for the sake of being bored out of my mind.

Creating stadiums like that will be costly with production and having to ship them out to Organizers who are willing to host such a format.

Judging matches becomes no easier given having more than 2 players one beyblade is bound to lose all of it's stamina before the others. Meaning it will interfere with the battle and result in possibly unfair matches. The only positives are that multiple people can play in one stadium which could allow tournaments to run faster. However that leads to another issue. Challonge as far as I know does not support matches for more than 2 people. Given that it will most definitely be used for tournaments it makes this become about impossible.

I could only assume you haven't read the Rulebook regarding how tournaments should play out so I'd really suggest touching up on that before suggesting formats.
The game changes so much in the large stadiums. I made one of the "Sled" stadiums. https://www.amazon.com/Flexible-Flyer-Sa...C96&sr=8-2

The sled is easy to acquire but the slope is not the same as a stadium, It's pretty flat.

It's fun at first but KO's are very rare so attack types are out so it becomes a stamina meta. It does get fun again with more people. 4 or more is great.
(Jun. 01, 2022  4:47 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: As cool as this would be I don't think there needs to be a Format for it. When you're an Organizer you can make all types of different and creative formats in Beyblade Burst Standard Unranked so it doesn't really need to be a Format but it could be used in Beyblade Burst Standard. Even though I said it could be in an Unranked Tournament before I meant like Ideas for like 1 on 1 Tournament, I don't think a Tournament could function like this since it would be really weird and it would get confusing especially on Challonge so I don't really think it would work. Sorry, buddy but I don't think this can become a Format since Formats aren't really like this and it can't be an Unranked Tournament since it would be hard to function and it would just confusing for everybody and not really be that fun. Maybe not in an Actual Tournament Match but during Free Play bring along your Anime Stadium so you and competetiors who want to can have a Battle Royal but I don't think this will ever be able to be used in an Official Tournament Match, sorry.

Well what about team battles. This would be more interesting if it occurred because you now would need to consider your partners Bey and yours at the same time
(Jun. 01, 2022  7:07 PM)TheMyth Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2022  4:47 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: As cool as this would be I don't think there needs to be a Format for it. When you're an Organizer you can make all types of different and creative formats in Beyblade Burst Standard Unranked so it doesn't really need to be a Format but it could be used in Beyblade Burst Standard. Even though I said it could be in an Unranked Tournament before I meant like Ideas for like 1 on 1 Tournament, I don't think a Tournament could function like this since it would be really weird and it would get confusing especially on Challonge so I don't really think it would work. Sorry, buddy but I don't think this can become a Format since Formats aren't really like this and it can't be an Unranked Tournament since it would be hard to function and it would just confusing for everybody and not really be that fun. Maybe not in an Actual Tournament Match but during Free Play bring along your Anime Stadium so you and competetiors who want to can have a Battle Royal but I don't think this will ever be able to be used in an Official Tournament Match, sorry.

Well what about team battles. This would be more interesting if it occurred because you now would need to consider your partners Bey and yours at the same time

Friendly Fire. You have NOT thought about this at all. In the nicest way possible it seems you just finished Sparking and now want to try this in real life. Please stop as this format cannot work.
(Jun. 01, 2022  8:48 PM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2022  7:07 PM)TheMyth Wrote: Well what about team battles. This would be more interesting if it occurred because you now would need to consider your partners Bey and yours at the same time

Friendly Fire. You have NOT thought about this at all. In the nicest way possible it seems you just finished Sparking and now want to try this in real life. Please stop as this format cannot work.

Ok I’m not going say this could be a format
But that adds the strategy of the battle but I see what you mean
(Jun. 01, 2022  9:43 PM)TheMyth Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2022  8:48 PM)Cindercast Wrote: Friendly Fire. You have NOT thought about this at all. In the nicest way possible it seems you just finished Sparking and now want to try this in real life. Please stop as this format cannot work.

Ok I’m not going say this could be a format
But that adds the strategy of the battle but I see what you mean

"While I can understand complications with this new format..." "So can their please be a battle royale format??"

You also clearly ignored the point I was trying to get at. Strategy when it comes to beyblade means what parts should you use against your opponent to counter their combo. Competitive Beyblade is not really designed for 1v1v1's or 2v2's. There is no way you could control your beyblade to make sure it does not hit your ally. Perhaps if this was a card game you would work that out given you have more control over the cards rather than a spinning object.

I really hope you do read this and not jump to "bUT iT WiLl be FUn So YEs!1!11!!!!". I'd advise you learn a bit more about the game before suggesting another format again and really figure out the Pros and Cons.
Agreeing with Cinder above, yes, this is a flawed idea

2v2 do not work. With the little experience I have with the toys, I can safely say that real life is not like the Beyblade anime. I did such before and needless to say, there is no such thing as controlling Beyblades in real life. Chances are, your Bey will hit your partner's Bey (and vice versa) whether you like it or not. Your Beyblade in real life runs on logic and physics, not name-shouting and commanding like in the anime. 2v2 formats really wont work

Edit: Adding on to what I said about anime-sized stadiums earlier -- given the size of the Beyblades in real life as of now, those Beys will most likely be spinning at the low center. It will not circle the high-rise edges of the stadium like you see in the anime and thus, not as epic as some would envision

Edit 2: changed mentions of "teams" to 2v2 for clarity
And you cinder are clearly misunderstanding what I’m saying. I’m saying this would be cool if it happened and yes while I see your point in all of this I’m just asking wouldn’t this be cool in concept?. But I apologize for being dull minded towards you as I was just trying to come up with something interesting. But you are absolutely right and this is a concept that should not be released. Thank you for your opinion and I’m glad I could talk to someone about the idea.

And one more thing what was your favorite burst season
(Jun. 01, 2022  10:32 PM)TheMyth Wrote: And you cinder are clearly misunderstanding what I’m saying. I’m saying this would be cool if it happened and yes while I see your point in all of this I’m just asking wouldn’t this be cool in concept?. But I apologize for being dull minded towards you as I was just trying to come up with something interesting. But you are absolutely right and this is a concept that should not be released. Thank you for your opinion and I’m glad I could talk to someone about the idea.

And one more thing what was your favorite burst season

At the Texas Beyblade League we just wrapped up an entire summer season of battle royale style tournaments (Season of the Phoenix Survival Tournaments). It is not WBO, but it was a different kind of official tournament. Having the entire tournament as a giant battle royale is hard to manage and doesn't work like most expect (it is doable though). We made the first round a survival round qualifier where only those who survive the battle royals move on to the second part of the tournament which is 1v1s. We have our own way of organizing and managing so we don't use chalonge or 3rd party bracket systems. The survival battle rounds worked out amazingly. 

Ideas can work if you work them out. And this idea was awesome. 
Look up the Texas Beyblade League if you think you can handle battling in broader formats like battle royales.