A new (non-canon) Beyblade system idea

looks interesting, i wouldn't buy it though (well, not while im living with my parents), cause the size would be easy to lose and my parents will never let me get them.
Thank you for the comment.

Yet again another article has been made. Starscope 9S.
[Image: mds_beyblade_assembly__hi_res__by_nixont...4aygnv.png]
People who were interested looked forward to a physical model. I made the next best thing, a (high-contrast) drawing of an MDS Beyblades' parts. It includes details on the innovative washer-lock system to keep the parts together.

Believe it or not, this ambitious (to the extreme) idea had gotten a little following to it. I had at least four Fanon wiki users follow my project.
i like the idea but can someone explain it to me in simpletons terms just so i an sure of the idea and if i understand they will be smaller than hms and have a similar launcher and will have a smaller stadium also i did not understand about the article above again explain in simple terms simple to a 4th grader please
Smallest Ever Beyblade System, fights closer to the traditional Beigoma tops while having an angle in customization. Unique assembly and launcher technology.

I'm hardly a down to Earth person, sorry. Confused

Basic comparison:

You could compare the circumferential width of any MDS top with the circular area underneath a metal wheel.
(Oct. 08, 2011  6:47 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Smallest Ever Beyblade System, fights closer to the traditional Beigoma tops while having an angle in customization. Unique assembly and launcher technology.

I'm hardly a down to Earth person, sorry. Confused

Basic comparison:

You could compare the circumferential width of any MDS top with the circular area underneath a metal wheel.

epic i cant wait but this link i read what said something about caterers and made blades moar info plz
You might'v noticed the blog post but if you are tempted to contribute DO NOT make your own Beyblade for this system yet. Just saying, I'm going to make it easier to understand how whence the reference page is made.
so blader yes blade no right
Not intending to come off as a grammar Nazi (Read: I'm not down to Earth) could you try and answer more clearly please?
sorry not the greatest in...well any subject but i am wondering if i can make a blader but i cant make a blade
Oh I might as well note that you COULD but I can set up a reference page to an easier to use description areas. As well as areas to make the whole work proper.
ok i stand ready to help because i want blades to evolve as far as farther
Oh trust me I appreciate it but I feel it'd be a duty to make it down to earth (unlike me) before others contribute.
(Oct. 08, 2011  7:16 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Oh trust me I appreciate it but I feel it'd be a duty to make it down to earth (unlike me) before others contribute.

k give me a pm when u want some help
Cool! Like that drawing!
(Oct. 08, 2011  7:18 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Cool! Like that drawing!

i know right cant wait to fin out if these become real because they would be a ultimate win and we will have seen the next evolution in bey history
Here's another brief summary of the Micro Disk System (Philosophy):

I once gotten a migraine reading about the Basalt, Hell, Screw, and various other Beyblade Metagame topics during the end of MFB Explosion. It killed me that a toy was doing this that one fall- to cause senseless argument that polluted otherwise excellent debating for a magnificent trend. My idea of fun goes back to when I battled. Obviously having a serious competitive angle on my end. It all came back during a shower. Then I had an epiphany the day after when I watched videos of some young kids in China and Japan suburbs fighting with these sparkling tops known as Beigomas- the precursor to legitimate Beyblades. It was incredibly simple but the whole dated concept had brought a stark contrast along the way.

If we can make something so complex, why give it headache-inducing studies? There must be a way to customize, test, and conclude without taking the FUN out of being serious. So this came up and polished over time.

I thank Nuno for inspiring me with his home-made Battle Top game.
...all i can say: wow (applauds s loud as human limits allow) this is something that only a genius could do
Thank you, and I know the metagame is practically a lung in Beyblading as a whole and this concept had been made to put the competitive cycles into a more compact level (no pun intended). I've been working hours on end trying to make a proper launching technology.
(Oct. 08, 2011  8:07 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Thank you, and I know the metagame is practically a lung in Beyblading as a whole. I've been working hours on end trying to make a proper launching technology.
no need u will have it come to u when it comes i cant force a great idea i just get them and when i do i try to do it relax and the idea will flow and relaxation helps and you already have a great level of accompaniments done be proud and goof off for a a little bit
i feel like i killed the thread so to kick start it again i will tell you all an idea that i got in a cold sweat the mind flex gear stuff if we regear it and put in the thing that makes the ball move from the inside of it and use a mg tray style bottom then we need the little mind wave thingy and then it could possibly control the blades am i right?
I've come a long way just to bump this thread again but I promise it's going to move forward.

I have an official story for this. I did an overhaul of events and will write them down to see how things play out.

It shall be called Beyblade: Microcosm.

Yes the original chapter is gone and decimated. I hated the idea of starting a story in winter and having New Years references. It is a trend which is dead enough to me.