A new metal season ?

(Apr. 11, 2018  10:22 PM)Sıon Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2018  6:15 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Wait so Zero G and Cho Z both take place in 2019? 
That's a year away man. Maybe we'll find Aiga blading sometime next year.

(Apr. 11, 2018  6:23 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: I think that maybe they could make Burst versions for the metal beys during Cho-Z series and maybe have those characters make appearances throughout. It's highly unlikely, I know, but I'd like to see Ryuga fight Lui! XD But srsly tho, it would be pretty cool if they did that!

Aiga vs. Zero! battle of the century!

Jokes aside, I am sure they are just going to create a new system (hopefully gyroscopes lol) and a new cast with it.

It would be rather awkward seeing the same cast use a completely alien system of tops from their prior counterpart.

I always believed two theories: Alternate universes, or same universe for all three, but the different types of tops and game rules make the different systems like different sports.

Possibly same universe, but different time periods. I mean, their are so many similarities between where Metal Fusion took place and where original burst took place, like the bridge in the background and that grassy hillside Gingka slept on.
If it is possible so let's do it together, to bring back the best game ever
That’s a nod to the location many places in japan have that type of area, Beyblade Burst is set in japan
Oh that would be great as hell.
Especially seeing Ryuga with a new and final form of L-drago... Final L-drago that would be a great name!

Also I have some suggestion for Ryugas new moves:
Normal moves:
1. Dragon Emperor Supreme Fight
2.Dragon Emperor Life Destructor

Special move:
Dragon Emperor Supreme Destruction

Ultimate move:
Dragon Emperor Divine Flight

Final move:
Dragon Emperor Final Destruction

Essentially giving Ryuga 3 new moves that he could use during Rage modes were the coulour of his eyes and hair change to red similar to Aiga.
That would be awsome.

But also focussing more on Ryugas Past, so that comes to the realization that his arrogance and meglomania has lead to his defeat against rago thus at that moment unlocking the full potential of L-drago a power that goes far far far beyond the power of starfragments
(Jul. 04, 2020  5:01 PM)Special Master Wrote: Oh that would be great
You know what would be really great? It would be really great if you didn't revive discussions that had remained dormant for a year and a half. Stop necroposting please. Smile