A new design idea?

Poll: Hybrid beyblades...

Yes
50.00%
No
50.00%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
The goal of this project is for a Plastic Series to defeat any HMS series regardless if illegal or not. The only current way to beat a HMS with a plastic is to illegalize it, hope for missing the stadium, (you know what I'm saying!!!)

Wouldn't be cool to have a plastic beyblade go up against the heavier classes like HMS?

Like a HYBRID? (50% plastic & 50% Metal), (25% plastic & 75% metal), or (75% plastic & 25% metal)

Cool idea? Think about it for a while, come back, and then share your ideas.
I don't get why you wanna do that, and btw, weight disk is metal
... why?

By the way, they already did a 50% plastic, 50% metal Beyblade. It was called HMS. :\

FYI, plastic Zombies can beat a lot of HMS.

What's the point of beating it if you have to cheat to do it ...? It's easy to create powerful, illegal Beyblades. The fun of Beyblade is working within the limitations to create something strong.
UFO's.
:\
(Jul. 07, 2009  9:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ... why?

By the way, they already did a 50% plastic, 50% metal Beyblade. It was called HMS. :\

I think what he was trying to say was 50% Plastic-type BeyBlade parts and 50% HMS BeyBlade parts.

Also -- I'm sure theres an easy, legal way to defeat a HMS with a plastic. Once my Driger MS and Draciel MS come in the mail, I'll prove it. Tongue_out

P.S. ...I probably won't. But I'll try.

P.P.S. Yeah. Right. No.
Why wouldn't you try?

Driger MS and Draciel MS aren't very strong anyway. Beating Draciel MS with a plastic is especially easy.
(Jul. 07, 2009  9:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ... why?

By the way, they already did a 50% plastic, 50% metal Beyblade. It was called Hybrid Wheel Metal fight Beyblade

Fixed
(Jul. 08, 2009  2:10 AM)fragbait Wrote: Fixed

No.
(Jul. 08, 2009  2:10 AM)fragbait Wrote: Fixed

The plastic on HMS Attack Rings played a significant role. Same can't be said for Clear Wheels yet.
If Zorlist means that he wants an HMS+Plastic combo, he could take a circle heavy, and put it on Metal Drigers Ar (Circle heavy is on top). Or, Einstein Ms's Running core can fit a customize Weight Disc by puting the WD under the core, then sliding it up. (P.S: I know its illegal)
(Jul. 08, 2009  2:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why wouldn't you try?

Driger MS and Draciel MS aren't very strong anyway. Beating Draciel MS with a plastic is especially easy.

I wouldn't try because I figure that I'd get frustrated 'cause I couldn't prove it and then break something.

I hate being wrong.

But I am a neutral party on whether Draciel MS is weak or not -- I will test it against my Tryborg F combo.

Off-Topic:
Tryborg F: I gave it that name because it's Trygles AR, eight wide WD and Seaborg 2's BB. It also has a phoenix Emblem on the Bit-Chip, and seeing as Takao was allowed to call PHANTOM Dragoon by the name of Dragoon F, I decided i would call it Tryborg Fenix. Smile
Somewhat relevant post here

A couple years back, one of the neighbor kids got his hands on a fake galman with an entirely metal BB and built-on WD. Cheapest thing ever.

Illegalizing plastics to be on par with MFB would be more interesting, IMO
No, please forget it. My idea was like this:
Quote:Plastic will flex. Metal/etc won't flex. If you have a combination of plastic and metal... that is better than just choosing one material.
(Jul. 20, 2009  8:22 PM)Zorlist Wrote: No, please forget it. My idea was like this:

You mean ... like HMS? Speechless
(Jul. 20, 2009  8:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You mean ... like HMS? Speechless

yes he does
^ Brad was being sarcastic, not asking an actual question.