A little about me: Amy!

Hello. I am kind of new to Beyblade Metal Fusion. I just started about a month ago or so. Regardless, I am picking up well on it. I make it an effort to learn something every day about the game, so I've gotten pretty good so far. I'm still a bit away from learning everything about how balance can be competitive. It's always been a goal of mine to create a balance Beyblade that can exploit any instabilities in the opponent Bey. So far, no progress.

So far, I've bought the following: Flame Libra (cracked ES is no good), Flame Saggitario, Dark Bull, Earth Eagle, Storm Pegasus x 2 (one snapped facebolt), Lightning L-Drago (snapped facebolt. why do the Vortex Stadium promos break so easily?), Rock Aquario, Counter Leone, and Evil Gemios.

My current team is Counter Leone D125B, Storm Pegasus 105RF and Flame Bull 125 SD. I'm still practicing on the customizations.

Oh, right, here are some of my habits, pet peeves and etc.:

I usually don't give a carp how we count down.
Winder is no better of a name than ripcord. A ripcord is a cord that is pulled to release a mechanism. A winder is usually a spool for which something is wound upon. Wouldn't that make the launcher itself the winder?
Light Launcher is really not much better of a name than Ripcord Launcher. String Launcher is no worse of a name than Beylauncher, which is too broad a name.
Don't you just hate it when kids gripe about Japanese only Beys and the Tomy stadiums? I do. With each improvement, there comes an inherent flaw in a play mechanic. That's just how physics go.
If I don't get something, please explain. Don't be a prick and let me stay ignorant.

Finally, what will it hurt if I take 10 seconds to wipe off the stadium with my eyeglass cleaning kit? It makes the rubber grip the stadium better. Oh, riiight..
Welcome. I hope your stay.
About those japanese products... They are the creators of beyblades. Takara tomy make a bunch of New beyblade seen/not seen in their anime, the metal fight beyblade and metal fight beyblade explosion series. And in this site, the WBO, the staduim made by hasbro quite worthless for us, as it doesn't give a 'fair' play for all types. Go to ebay and search for a japanese beyblade and see the amount of beys they got.
Welcome
(Dec. 15, 2010  3:48 PM)Shika blade Wrote: About those japanese products... They are the creators of beyblades.

Of course. I basically said how I support the use of said products. I agree that the Hasbro stadiums are a bit weird, and I'd like a Japanese stadium. The Pegasus Thunder Whip stadium is near worthless.

Also, Hasbro is a well trusted business partner with Takara Tomy and I really don't see it justified to gripe about "Oh, Hasbro did this!" The anime localizations are primarily to blame for name changes. As for the stadiums, go figure. The redesign was probably forced upon them for safety protocol.
Nice Beyblades! Have a great time!! Grin
Lol, what a coincidence i snapped my ldrago face with an assembly tool and cracked my eternal sharp when i launched it on the floor, DITTO!
I'm trying to figure out what top tier customizations I can make. Like, what is the best one to put an RF tip on?

Also, it's kinda funny that by replacing the violent word "Killer" with "Evil", they made it more sinister.
Lightning l drago 100RF. top tier.
lol, I know how it is to break a bey's parts, For my first two bey's I baught two Sajaterio cause mth person I was with that was helpping me buy them didn't know anything about them and kept calling them starmania instead of stamina lol. I'm blind so had to have someone help out with purchasing them. I like your beys though, they're nice ones, Personally you should try using the rock wheels with aries face and rf tip with the c145 track, I think the rock wheel makes a better attack wheel than most of the actuall attack whells. and as far as storm wheels go I like them far better than the lightening wheels.
A little wrong on that fact, blindstriker. Try it and see the power. Ps how do you read when your blind?
I've not got the RF tip, but with the way I launch it the extra grip on the surface would greatly increase the recoil, and I read by using a screen reader called jaws. can google it if you would like. I'm going to be getting the storm pegesses bey so will experiment with the RF tip.
or it could back fire and the friction could eliminate the recoil all together! but will find out shortly.
Look at the Competitive MFB Combos list for the best customizations.

Read BeyWiki too!

WELCOME TO THE WBO!

(Dec. 15, 2010  4:26 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Lightning l drago 100RF. top tier.
You need an MF to make it top-tier...
I like the L-Drago RF idea. I've knocked it about 5 feet out of the stadium with Storm Pegasus. It could have a similar power with Lighning L-Drago 100RF Lift Mode. Against right spinners, there is no same rotation clash keeping L-Drago from using its full throwing power.
I've taken a closer look at WBO's rules, systems and whatnot, and it feels a little sketchy. Yes, you are doing a good job organizing the world of Beyblade and I will constantly look back for customization ideas and strategies. However, when any part of a company that is nice enough to bring us a game is boycotted, I feel slightly disgusted. If it weren't for Hasbro, Beyblade would be import only. You aren't even trying to actively pressure an alternative. How about an orthodox stadium with a large penalty section around it, kind of like the arcade system? Hasbro... Takara Tomy.. Both companies' products are made in China! What's the difference?
I have a good feeling about you Amy, whatever you do, please go into Customizations Thread when you have the time and prerequisites. Tongue_out Welcome to the WBO.
Dan is right. Your posts have a good vibe about them, and you make good points. Welcome to the WBO and take a look around.
I've taken the time to review the reasons for banning Hasbro stadiums from tournament play. It gives the element of being able to escape penalty zones and things like Thunder Whip are a little too wild. Sorry.. I acted a little rude earlier. I was also 6 hours late taking my medicine.
On behalf of the Advanced Members on the WBO, I'd like to welcome you here! I really hope you'll enjoy your stay with us, and as a tip to you, check the Stickied Topics in each Forum often, as new information surfaces quite quickly.

Also, feel free to take a look at the Advanced Forum to see the complex aspects of the game being discussed.

Again, welcome to the WBO! =D