A defence blade

Okay, seeing as we're now on the topic of momentum (kinda), in which circumstances is it better to have more momentum?
Oh, okay. For some reason I wasn't thinking of momentum as velocity.

Although I have not tested this, I think this base will be better with 4 balls in any situation. It needs the extra weight to make up for its lower aerodynamic efficiency than that of SG Semiflat or Semiflat base. I recommend using these bases instead if you want more momentum. Also, when there are only two balls, the balls can move more inside when they absorb shock (especially at lower velocities). Four will keep them in place better. In any case, the four balls will most certainly be better for defensive purposes.
Okay, thanks Anubis Smile
(Oct. 30, 2008  8:49 AM)Anubis Wrote: Oh, okay. For some reason I wasn't thinking of momentum as velocity.

Although I have not tested this, I think this base will be better with 4 balls in any situation. It needs the extra weight to make up for its lower aerodynamic efficiency than that of SG Semiflat or Semiflat base. I recommend using these bases instead if you want more momentum. Also, when there are only two balls, the balls can move more inside when they absorb shock (especially at lower velocities). Four will keep them in place better. In any case, the four balls will most certainly be better for defensive purposes.

I can't say no to that..Smile