A dark shadow taking character requests

They live in the woods together they are the only people they know
"Now scorpio hell cyclone " Dean shouted. Scorpio had a cyclone start around it that got bigger by the second. "Flameing horn capricorn" Sam shouted as capricorn charged. " Now leone storm rocket" Zach shouted as leone made a tornado behind him propelling it forward. "Wolf rock destruction" I screamed while Wolf turned to rock and chaged pegasus. All of the special moves collided causing a huge explosion. "Auggh" I groaned as I saw that pegasus was the only bey spining. "Now I have six beyblades" Will said turning to run away. "I don't think so " my dad said running up.Will at once dropped our bey blades and ran off. "Dad " I said "Thank you." Everybody else said thank you and we all went to my house where we wouldn't have any more trouble."Well what do we do now" Cody asked wolfing his sandwich. "We battle you and me" I replied. We walked out to my six by nine bey stadium. "THREE TWO ONE LET IT RRRRRRRRIIIIIIPPPPP"
sorry about not finishing,anyway
spintrack:eternal defense145
peformance tip:eternal sharp(both track and tip are dark blue)
special move:wrage of atlantis(the ring is filled with water,tidal waves on the outside a whirlpool that gets bigger until it consumes the oppenents bey,with aquario in the middle totally dry)
bad guy
ok thnx nxt chap will be up soon
"Go panther attack him" Cody shouted. " Block it wolf" I said as calm as could be. Panther slammed into wolf but wolf knocked it away like it was a fly. " Attack again" Cody yelled. " Ha Ha Ha" I laughed " Counter it know." " Don't let him dodge it! Slam him! show no mercy" he shouted. Panther tried to attack again but wolf dodged and countered. " NO MORE PLAY TIME. GO PANTHER CLAW STRIKE!" he screamed. Panther attacked with extreme power and made contact. "Augh" I screamed as the power of the explosion blew back my hair and nearly knocked me off my feet.

Zach POV

" Come on Joe show em who's boss " I shouted. "Huh. what the" I said as I felt something in my pocket. I saw Neverson leaving and asked him "Where are you going?" " Uh I gotta go home" he replied nervusly. He ran off something jingling in his pocket. I felt my back pocket " Wait he stole our beys" I shouted. " Huff" I heard someone grunt. " Stop right there" someone had landed right in front of Neverson "LET IT RRRRIIIIIIPPPPPP" Neverson and the boy shouted. "Go fireblaze venamus flame" the boy shouted as the two beys collided. " Aquario crush him" Neverson shouted. Aquario attacked but something messed it up. "Ha" the boy laughed. Now Aquario left itself wide open and fireblaze attacked. " Aquario again" Neverson screamed. This time aquario made contact but a huge flame erupted from aquario and he stopped spinning."Huph" the boy grunted as he jumped away. " NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO" neverson screamed dropped our beys and ran off.

To be Continued.

Who was this mysterius blader? Who won in the other battle? All these questions and more will be answered next time!
welcome back to a dark shadow

Codys pov

"Uhh Uhh what" I looked dumbfounded at my panther laying on the ground motionless defeated. "Huph" Joe grunted as he grabbed his bey out of the air. I looked to Madison who was dumbfounded too. "You do realise a battle isn't about attack power or defense power or even special moves" Joe said. I was confused about this." The battle is all about the bladers spirit" he continued "A battle is a battle between two bladers spirits and that is why I was able to defeat you." I suddenly understood.

Flashblack
"Come on wolf we can do this"

That was the bladers spirit, believing in your bey and it is your partner not just a tool."Okay then I'll battle you" Madison said. "3 2 1 LET IT RRRRRIIIIIIIIIPPPPPP"
"Go lovely aphrodite" Madison shouted.

Joes pov

Lovely was a good balance wheel as it had strong attack and stamina. It looked like flame except it had four heart shaped spikes."Block it wolf" I said cockily. Aphrodide slamed into wolf and pushed it back "What!" I exclaimed. "Well that will not stop me" I said "Realy well how about this" Madison shouted "GO APHRODIDE SPECIAL LOVE HYPNOSIS!" Aphrodides emblem flashed."Ha" I laughed " That's your special move I prefer your ordinary attacks". Then I felt woozy. My perspective of life changed.I had fallen in love.It was a wierd feeling. Then I realized it was her special move, it was meant to make the opponet fall in love to distract and take the battle less seriusly. "That won't stop me" I called out.Then she flipped her long brown hair and showed her beautiful hazel eyes and I was drooling over her.

How will this battle end?Has Joe found true love? How many people in the crowd are laughing? All these questions and more will be answered next time!
Er, use better grammar.
Your writing is not bad.
ok thanks i'll try to do better
thanks to everybody whos read my story

Joe's Pov

I sucked the drool back into my mouth and got my act together and shouted "Go wolf rock jaws!" Wolf attacked from above and below making a chewing motion. "Ha if you think thats going to stop me your hopeless" she called from across the stadium. Aphrodide threw wolf away. She flipped her hair again and I swore my eyes turned to hearts. The crowd roared in laughter. "Time to put my game face on" I thought. Unfortunantly my game face still had hearts for eyes.Her beyblade kept attacking wolf. "GO WOLF ETERNAL SMASH" I shouted. I was finished with her tricks. Wolf lept into the air and smashed her bey with the ed spintrack. "This is not finished yet do you understand me" she screamed.Then she got her cool back and flipped her hair and I was hooked and drooling, again. "Tip change sharp" Madison called as her bey took a stamina position. Aphrodide moved in slowly. "Now aphrodide" She shouted. Her bey then pushed mine out of the stadium. I picked up my bey when she walked over to me and kissed me right on the lips. I didn't resist I embraced it, it was kind of wierd like my brain was melting through my skull. We were inturupted by the sound of Dean, Sam, Zach , and Cody laughing. "My li'l sis has got a boyfriend " Cody laughed. Wow that took me by surprise, I thought that Madison and Cody were dating but they were actualy brother and sister. Well that did not bother me.

end of chapter
Bonus time!

"Neverson" an angry Will shouted "Why have you failed to bring the brats bey blade back?" "W-Well sir this blader jumped out of nowhere and d -defeated me" Neverson stampered out. "Next time you will be crushed if you fail to complete your mission" Will threatned."Y-yes sir I will prepare for m-my next atempt s-sir" Neverson said frightend before walking away. " Can he be turned to the light" I asked my partner, Carter. "I do not know but he is having second thoughts" he looked at me with his blue eyes turning red " He has the strength to turn away but if he doesn't I will stop him this time." Now his eyes were comepletely red "He showed me his strength when we battled, he is strong" I said." Jack I will have no trouble defeating him" Carter replied. "We'll leave that to when the time comes. Do you know about the army they are building" I asked. "No" was his simple answer. "Huph" we grunted as we jumped of off a clear roof and into the night.
ugggg weres sam?? how come cody keeps losing??
Welcome back

Joe's POV
"LET IT RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" Cody and Sam shouted as they launched thier beys. "Panther attack him now. Full power, smash him" Cody shouted across the stadium. Panther moved around the stadium while Capricorn stayed in the middle. "Now Capricorn" Sam shouted. Cody got a grin on his face, it went from ear to ear. "You played right into my trap" Cody said like a villian who just captured the hero. "Whaaaa, now way Capricorn use your tip" Sam said a little stunned. Capricorn had come up on the opposite side of the stadium then Panther. Panther was still circling the stadium and slammed into Capricorn trying to push it out of the stadium. "Ha now you played into my trap " Sam said with a huge smile. " Not possible I have more power then you" Cody replied, his confidence breaking. Capricorn was matching Panther's power. " You see I have an Eternal Sharp tip which has two free moving parts allowing him to resist strong attacks" Sam explained showing his piano. " Well that is NOT going to stop me, you hear" Cody shouted trying to keep under control.

To Be Continued

Will Sam overcome Cody? This one question will be answered next time!
Chapter 13

Cody's POV

"How" I said still confused. "Ha ready for a real attack" Sam asked. I noticed Capricorns spintrack was still in 125 mode. "No way" I said. Capricorn put it's Flame wheel under my wheel and switched to 145 mode and lifted Panther into the air. " I'm still not going to lose ya know" I shouted "PANTHER RIPPING CLAW STRIKE!" Panther's bit beast appeared with Capricorns. Panther's bit beast looked as if it was jumping from a tree and ripping Capricorn's bit beast with it's claws. " Ha your tip can't defend from aerial attacks" I said as my beyblade's fusion wheel spun against Capricorn's energy ring.

Joe's POV

I saw Capricorn give out under Panther's weight. Panther was on the side of Capricorn furthest from the edge of our stadium. When Capricorn gave out it slid out of the stadium. "What was that" I thought. "Huph" I heard someone grunt. A boy came up behind me, I turned around quickly as I launched my bey " THREE TWO ONE LET IT RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPP" We shouted.
how come i sound like the stupid henchmen who never gets stuff right?!!