A combo I used to use alot

Its not great, just something I used to use.

AR: Dranzer S
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Flash Leopard II
BB: Flash Leopard II

Again not a serious combo, just something me and a friend had fun with while trying new combos.
I'm not great at making combo's myself, But I'm pretty sure that Flash leopard 2's BB is terrible.
(Mar. 16, 2009  3:58 PM)Blitz Wrote: I'm not great at making combo's myself, But I'm pretty sure that Flash leopard 2's BB is terrible.

So they say. :\
This is a pretty awful custom.
Flash Leopard 2's BB was absolutely terrible, and Dranzer S's AR doesn't have much use either.
(Mar. 16, 2009  4:24 PM)G Wrote: Concept? Parts list?

Concept was take part not usually used (due to bad ratings) and try to make something good out of it. I actually think its not that bad, its not the best by far but it is not horrible.

We just like taking crappy parts and trying to see the best combination we can make using the bad parts.
(Mar. 16, 2009  4:28 PM)Neku2 Wrote: Concept was take part not usually used (due to bad ratings) and try to make something good out of it. I actually think its not that bad, its not the best by far but it is not horrible.

We just like taking crappy parts and trying to see the best combination we can make using the bad parts.

Even then you need some sort of focus, some sort of harmony. I assume with the BB you are trying to go for an endurance blade, but without any parts list we cannot make any suggestions. As it stands it is pretty weak, and there is not much I can suggest to you to make it better without radically changing everything.
(Mar. 16, 2009  6:04 PM)Arjun Wrote: Even then you need some sort of focus, some sort of harmony. I assume with the BB you are trying to go for an endurance blade, but without any parts list we cannot make any suggestions. As it stands it is pretty weak, and there is not much I can suggest to you to make it better without radically changing everything.

Im not really trying to make it better, its just a random combo. Yes the BB was for endurance and the attack ring was basically just me and my friend trying to find a use for the dranzer attack ring.
The AR has some smash, try it on an more aggressive base with a 10 wide or something.
I have more interesting combos, i'm working with right now. It was more of a game ya know. You guys should try it! Try taking the worst possible pieces and turning them into a decent blade.
(Mar. 17, 2009  2:17 PM)Neku2 Wrote: I have more interesting combos, i'm working with right now. It was more of a game ya know. You guys should try it! Try taking the worst possible pieces and turning them into a decent blade.
That's something we strive to do on almost every occasion - build something unexpected to strike down the competition. It's part of the game. :]