Yes, You like it Smile
62.50%
No, You hate it Unhappy
8.33%
It is in between
29.17%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
Introduction

There was a kid named Sam. He was a normal kid that loves beyblading and playing for the fun of it, but in his way stood a group of bullies that destroys kids beys and steals their points for themselves. This group is called Bey-Destrusction. He knows he can not defeat them alone, so he makes a group of bladers to help him achieve his goal of defeating them and stop them from destroying anymore beys.

This is all I have but when i make the first chapter or now you guys can tell me the name of your character because Sam is looking for people to be in his group.
P.S. My brain can't think of alot of stuff so there will be multiple short chapters. (a lot of chapters but little work) I am very sorry if this makes you not read my stories any more.
Please vote so I can have the courage to make more stories!!
is this MFB if it is then
Name: Jin Naito
Bey:Bey: Gash Orion 100R2F Gash looks like thermal but the 4 spikes are flat. Orion clear wheel is bulky like persues but doesn't have the eye thing.
Special: Octane Gash
Gash orion glows white then Hits the opposing bey making it fly upwards then it hits the falling beyblade with a gashing force
Jin Has spikey hair going downward front and has T-shirt and an unbuttoned jacket covering itnand has jeans that has crossed belt and well sneakers
Charasteristics: Strong and silent but cares about friends
GooD
Info about Sam
Hair Color: Silver, short hair
Usual clothes: A red jacket, long pants, and sneakers
Bey: Flame Pegasus DF145 WB
Chapter 1

Sam had entered a tournament his friend John. They had a conversation before the tourney started.
Sam says "Hey man do your best out there"
John says "Hey you too"
The tourney began with Sam against a normal looking beyblader.
3!!!
2!!!
1!!!
LET IT RIP!!!!
The beys spun around the stadium at a high speed. Sam's bey attacked first, but when it attacked the opponent's bey disappeared. Sam's beyblade almost jumped out of the stadium. The beyblader's bey reappeared and rammed into Flame Pegasus. Pegasus flew up and fell on the other blader's bey, and knock it out. (Its spinned a little and then dropped.)

Sam has won the first round!! He proceeds to the next match.
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:32 PM)krabby5656 Wrote: is this MFB if it is then
Bey:Bey: Gash Orion 100R2F Gash looks like thermal but the 4 spikes are flat. Orion clear wheel is bulky like persues but doesn't have the eye thing.
Gash orion glows white then Hits the opposing bey making it fly upwards then it hits the falling beyblade with a gashing force
Jin Has spikey hair going downward front and has T-shirt and an unbuttoned jacket covering itnand has jeans that has crossed belt and well sneakers
GooD

You will be in the next chapter!!
Chapter 2

The next match has come and Sam was told to sit in the benches and relax until the next round.
The next round began. "Welcome all to Round 2!! This match will be between Jin Naito and John."
The beys hits the ground with such force. John's Rock Eagle was first to attack. It rapidly hit Gash Orion over and over!
Jin yelled "Special Move: Octane Gash!!!" Orion glow white and moved on to hit Eagle but it was to fast.

Eagle went into the middle of the stadium and John yelled for the special move "Eagle!! Feather Storm!!!"
Eagle formed a tornado and and inside were feathers and they shot down at Orion. Orion moved around the stadium at the speed of lightning. Then it stopped and rushed at Eagle and used Octane Gash again but this time it made contact and Eagle flew up and as it fell down Orion hit Eagle out of the stadium.
Jin won the match!!! Sam went up to John and told him "Dude its okay don't worry" Sam walked up to Jin and asked him if he wanted to join his group to defeat the Bey-Destruction team. Jin accepted the offer.
So the team had a new member!! Sam went up and got ready for his next match.

I would like to thank krabby5656 for giving me the info on his character!! This has made the story interesting!
it is a bit short but i like it, to improve lengthen your chapters!
its awesome yeah
lengthier chapters the better
Name:Christian Hasame wears black hoodie w/ libra logo on it wears gargo shorts and orange sneaks has black spikey hair
BeyTongue_outsycic Libra the fusion wheel is thermal and earth combined so it's like actual wings the energy ring is pearl white
MoveConfusedupersonic Drill: it flashes blinding the opponent for a little bit then uses it's perf. tip and bounces all over the opponent's bey and when they see again it shoots out three supersonic waves
Personality: Stratigic and helps a lot
Name:brian
Bey:Ray Pegasus 90CS
Move: Ray Evolution(Ray pegasus copies other beys special move and uses it against them)
Side: Bad.. then changes to good *YAY*
Characteristics: Brian has midnight black hair that is mediam length. Usually wears black skinny jeans, a cool belt, nice sneakers, a t-shirt, and his favorite beanie XD
Personality: Brian is strong and silent. If it looks like he is going to lose in a battle he always has a trick up his sleeve. In his bad side he was selfish and only cared for himself but later he became good and cares for all his friends.
(Jan. 01, 2011  8:35 PM)brianDAblader Wrote: Name:brian
Bey:Ray Pegasus 90CS
Move: Ray Evolution(Ray pegasus copies other beys special move and uses it against them)
Side: Bad.. then changes to good *YAY*
Characteristics: Brian has midnight black hair that is mediam length. Usually wears black skinny jeans, a cool belt, nice sneakers, a t-shirt, and his favorite beanie XD
Personality: Brian is strong and silent. If it looks like he is going to lose in a battle he always has a trick up his sleeve. In his bad side he was selfish and only cared for himself but later he became good and cares for all his friends.

At the end of the info for your character it is the same as krabby5656 person Jin(he is also a strong silent type
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:49 PM)Nwolf Wrote: it is a bit short but i like it, to improve lengthen your chapters!

Sure but in the intro i also said that I will have short stories but lots of chapters
what about mine
(Jan. 02, 2011  4:08 AM)SupersonicLibra Wrote: what about mine

your character is awesome
(Jan. 01, 2011  7:21 PM)SupersonicLibra Wrote: Name:Christian Hasame wears black hoodie w/ libra logo on it wears gargo shorts and orange sneaks has black spikey hair
BeyTongue_outsycic Libra the fusion wheel is thermal and earth combined so it's like actual wings the energy ring is pearl white
MoveConfusedupersonic Drill: it flashes blinding the opponent for a little bit then uses it's perf. tip and bounces all over the opponent's bey and when they see again it shoots out three supersonic waves
Personality: Stratigic and helps a lot

Is your person a good person or on the other team
Chapter 3

Sam got ready for the final match. As he walked up the steps to the stadium, he could see his opponent.
"The last match today is between Sam Izuki and Christian Hasame!!!!"
The two bladers got ready to launch.
3!! 2!! 1!! LET IT RIP!!!
Flame Pegasus landed first and rushed at Psycic Libra as it touched the ground of the stadium. They both smashed against eachother. Libra hit Pegasus which caused it to almost fall over the edge. They clashed with eachother with immense power. Christian used Libra's special moveConfuseduper Sonic Drill. After the attack was done, Pegasus started to wobble.
Christian says,"Libra....Finish it!" Libra rushed at Pegasus. Sam says,"Pegasus use your remaining power for this final attack!!! BURNING STAR!!!!!" Pegasus rushed towards Libra and was on fire, then there was a flash and after it was gone Pegasus was the only one spinning.

"Pegasus wins this match!!!!"
Sam went up to Christian who was on the ground picking up his bey.
"Hey man you want to join our team?"
Christian replies"I'm going to think about it."
After the ceremony, they all walked home together.
hey, your story is really great!

and here's a character. A girl(hope it's okay so)

Name: Kat Teeria
Bey:storm kite(i mean the bird, of course^^)(stamina type)
Special: Sky Chrusher
Storm kite gets up very high, then lands directly on the other bey, out of reach of the most attacks and sometimes even unbalancing the opponent
Kat has reddish brown hair and green eyes. She alwas wears a necklace with black stone, and often green clothes.
Charasteristics:inquiring, curious and thoughtful, tough sometimes appears shy and reserved
(Jan. 02, 2011  9:49 AM)NoitaTheCat Wrote: hey, your story is really great!

and here's a character. A girl(hope it's okay so)

Name: Kat Teeria
Bey:storm kite(i mean the bird, of course^^)(stamina type)
Special: Sky Chrusher
Storm kite gets up very high, then lands directly on the other bey, out of reach of the most attacks and sometimes even unbalancing the opponent
Kat has reddish brown hair and green eyes. She alwas wears a necklace with black stone, and often green clothes.
Charasteristics:inquiring, curious and thoughtful, tough sometimes appears shy and reserved

This character is great. Hmmmm.......Is she on the good team or the Bey-Destruction team. Oh but this is an idea that came to me(if you do accept)i would like to pair you with a boy character as a tag-team thing
good idea! Do whatever you like. For me, it sounds great.
Chapter 4

The next day, the team went to the arena but on the way they stopped at the B-Pit. They got parts at 500 points apiece.(Cheap huh)They met a girl named Kat in the store. She said that she works at the B-Pit. She was offered to join the team. She accepted the offer the second he stopped looking at her. They all walked to the arena together.
The match was a tag-team match.
"Kat and John versus Brian and James of the Bey-Destruction"
When they all launched their beys, Ray Pegasus attacked Storm Kite but John's Eagle knocked away Pegasus and saved Kite from the strong attack. They both rushed to hit James' and Brian's beys. The Bey-Destruction tag-team formed a wall to block the attack, so Kat used the special move"Storm Kite use Sky Crusher!!!"

Kite jumped up from behind Eagle and made a hard impact on the beyblade fortress. The beys fell but they still spin. They rushed at Storm Kite, but Eagle used its special move before they could hit Kite. John was afraid that Kite would be hit by the attack, luckily Kite was fast enough to dodge it. The Bey-Destruction team lost the tag-team match. The team ran away as Kat looked at them in disgust.

"You guys make me sick!!"
___________________The End _____________________________________________________________________
If you guys can think of a team name i would grateful THX Tongue_out_winkCute
hehe, this chapter was really funny, but also cool^^ I can't wait for the next^^
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:58 AM)DragoonGTX Wrote: yeah but need a team name

Bey- Saviors?
Since you have bey-destruction....
umm... maybe something like freedom... or team fire wings...
(Jan. 02, 2011  11:01 AM)Gloomy Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:58 AM)DragoonGTX Wrote: yeah but need a team name

Bey- Saviors?
Since you have bey-destruction....

(Jan. 02, 2011  11:04 AM)NoitaTheCat Wrote: umm... maybe something like freedom... or team fire wings...

Hmm....good name but not something related to Bey-Destruction name....something short
Saviors? Or Team Soul? Team Heart?
I dont really know what name

I think i got one but im not sure of it

How about Team Bey-Spirit
I just gave it a try cause i like bey in the name
Or just one name instead of Bey-______
I am going to wait for everyone to vote for a name and i will choose the one that suits the team the most
my charactar is on the good side
(Jan. 02, 2011  2:19 PM)SupersonicLibra Wrote: my charactar is on the good side

Yes Yes he is
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:32 PM)krabby5656 Wrote: is this MFB if it is then
GooD
lol! how funny!
Chapter 5

The team of bladers took home the Tag-Team Cup and went back to the B-Pit for a feast for winning.
As everyone was eating silently they could here sounds:gobbling, a burp, and more gobbling. They all looked over at Sam. He was eating up the food like they were just liquid food! They all stared at him until he was done.
John ask,"Dude why are you eating so fast?"
Sam replies,"Well we have matches in the tournament, and i want to fill myself like a bear getting ready for winter!"
Once they heard him finish his sentence, they gobbled up all the food. When Kat's dad walked in the room, he nearly fainted. They all went to sleep after the meal.(They just fell asleep in the chair,they were to full to move.)

The day of the match came fast. When they went to the arena, they saw other bladers walking away from the arena. They ran up to one blader and asked him why were they walking away from the stadium.
"Well the arena is closed until two more days." The team walked away with the rest of the other bladers. But Sam was happy, and the team wondered why. Sam told them,"We can do stuff for our team, and think of tactics against the Bey-Destruction.

This chapter is done and we still need a team name and more team members.