A Return... with interest.

Hey, I've been away from here for a long while. Basically dropping off the face of this during MFB. However I do have a reason and its related to my return. I'm now back after last I checked 8 years with my son. Surprise surprise the little guy now aged 6 is interested in beyblade and as such I've gotten both Takara and Hasbro blades from recent Burst to peak his interest. As such I'm hoping for redirects to some of the more recent tournament legal building guides and the like along with some of the current ideas behind the meta so he can get started right and I can beat off the rust.  Current build I'm sporting is a Cosmo Dragon 0 Orbit Retsu and his is a Grand Valkyrie Zenith Revolve Ten. At least I think thats what the parts are from matching them to the charts. Any feed back and suggestions would be greatly appreciated on where to take these builds in the future.
Are you looking for tournaments?
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:21 PM)AnimeMun Wrote: Hey, I've been away from here for a long while. Basically dropping off the face of this during MFB. However I do have a reason and its related to my return. I'm now back after last I checked 8 years with my son. Surprise surprise the little guy now aged 6 is interested in beyblade and as such I've gotten both Takara and Hasbro blades from recent Burst to peak his interest. As such I'm hoping for redirects to some of the more recent tournament legal building guides and the like along with some of the current ideas behind the meta so he can get started right and I can beat off the rust.  Current build I'm sporting is a Cosmo Dragon 0 Orbit Retsu and his is a Grand Valkyrie Zenith Revolve Ten. At least I think thats what the parts are from matching them to the charts. Any feed back and suggestions would be greatly appreciated on where to take these builds in the future.

Get world Spriggan
(Mar. 11, 2021  9:39 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Are you looking for tournaments?

Not quite yet, I want to get my son used to the game first  and am wanting to know what some of the current meta is and whats not compatible and whats parts are garbage tier. In addition I am looking to open a hobby shop in the coming year or so and might start running tourneys once off the ground. Probably see about selling both Hasbro and TT products along with model kits and various hobby items.

(Mar. 11, 2021  10:20 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:21 PM)AnimeMun Wrote: Hey, I've been away from here for a long while. Basically dropping off the face of this during MFB. However I do have a reason and its related to my return. I'm now back after last I checked 8 years with my son. Surprise surprise the little guy now aged 6 is interested in beyblade and as such I've gotten both Takara and Hasbro blades from recent Burst to peak his interest. As such I'm hoping for redirects to some of the more recent tournament legal building guides and the like along with some of the current ideas behind the meta so he can get started right and I can beat off the rust.  Current build I'm sporting is a Cosmo Dragon 0 Orbit Retsu and his is a Grand Valkyrie Zenith Revolve Ten. At least I think thats what the parts are from matching them to the charts. Any feed back and suggestions would be greatly appreciated on where to take these builds in the future.

Get world Spriggan

Not gonna lie, was kinda looking at that along with Tempest Dragon. I did go ahead and get Knockout Odin's layer along with an Ultimate Reboot' and another Zenith. Probably going to grab some more launchers to boot because right now we are stuck on lights, one standard beylauncher and a sword launcher. Thinking of getting Sparkings and grips.
(Mar. 14, 2021  5:45 PM)AnimeMun Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  9:39 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Are you looking for tournaments?

Not quite yet, I want to get my son used to the game first  and am wanting to know what some of the current meta is and whats not compatible and whats parts are garbage tier. In addition I am looking to open a hobby shop in the coming year or so and might start running tourneys once off the ground. Probably see about selling both Hasbro and TT products along with model kits and various hobby items.

(Mar. 11, 2021  10:20 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Get world Spriggan

Not gonna lie, was kinda looking at that along with Tempest Dragon. I did go ahead and get Knockout Odin's layer along with an Ultimate Reboot' and another Zenith. Probably going to grab some more launchers to boot because right now we are stuck on lights, one standard beylauncher and a sword launcher. Thinking of getting Sparkings and grips.

You should probably wait due to power creep of the new series.
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  5:45 PM)AnimeMun Wrote: Not quite yet, I want to get my son used to the game first  and am wanting to know what some of the current meta is and whats not compatible and whats parts are garbage tier. In addition I am looking to open a hobby shop in the coming year or so and might start running tourneys once off the ground. Probably see about selling both Hasbro and TT products along with model kits and various hobby items.

You should probably wait due to power creep of the new series.

Yeah, I noticed that so what I did was just for some fun I got an Imperial Dragon to go along with the Knockout layer cause I saw the Myth Dragon that Hasbro did and thought it would be cool to make a Takara Tomy equivalent. I wasn't wrong on that because it works surprisingly well. Though I'm definitely holding off on new blades until the new meta drops. Meanwhile I got myself a L/R beylauncher, my son has a sparking launcher and I grabbed at least one grip with metal grips for myself. Trying to see if there are any green colored launchergrips for my son since thats his favorite color.