A RE to my Club

Ok my first RE to the club got closed cause I accidentally put it in the Anime and Manga section but now it’s in the right one so ye. These are gonna the rules to join.

1. You must have 3 Beyblades
  2. Your warning level must be below 50%
  3. You should have some experience with Beyblades
  4. (Optional) Oh also when you join put this as your signature: 
    Join team infinite today at: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Making-...pid1517544      

Please I’m so bored. 
And those are the rules. If you wanna join just tell me in the chat and then your in. PLUS ULTRA
It's still not in the right place. Teams. You would put it in Teams.
I'll move it for you. Why is this so difficult for you?

And, If I give you 10% warning level (I'm not going to, that's a joke), would you be unable to participate in your own team?
(May. 03, 2020  6:28 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It's still not in the right place. Teams. You would put it in Teams.
I'll move it for you. Why is this so difficult for you?

And, If I give you 10% warning level (I'm not going to, that's a joke), would you be unable to participate in your own team?

Lol

I edited that rule now it must be below 50%
can I join I have like 40 beys and a warning level of 40%
(May. 04, 2020  11:24 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: can I join I have like 40 beys and a warning level of 40%

30%. Your BlueCheetoh account has 30% warning. You are confusing it with LeftKerbius' warning percentage of 40%... which is ALSO apparently yours?

But you're right, it is going to be 40%.
(May. 04, 2020  11:43 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 04, 2020  11:24 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: can I join I have like 40 beys and a warning level of 40%

30%. Your BlueCheetoh account has 30% warning. You are confusing it with LeftKerbius' warning percentage of 40%... which is ALSO apparently yours?

Why
Ye sure ur all in
(May. 04, 2020  11:43 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

Ummm why did BlueCheetah get banned? Just asking, you don’t have to answer.
I have 9 tips 22 tips and 24 discs , if it is not obvious I sometimes lose my beyblade parts, I have a 0 warning level and have been blading for 3 or 4 years so can I join after all I am the best blader after school at my school
Sure u can join