A NICE GIRL IS HERE!!!!!!

Hi, welcome to the WBO. Nice bio...team advertisement alert! If you want to join a Beyblade team in Illinois, check out the Infernobladerz team thread.
Welcome to WBO, NaughtGirl101! Enjoy your stay.

I'd just like to say a few words though ...

Sometimes, especially at a younger age, people (both boys and girls) like to get lots of attention .. And it may be the case here. Who knows who is really behind the username NaughtGirl101, but I know one thing for sure; a girl who respects herself would not create an account with such a username.

And why choose the WBO? There are thousands of teen/adolescent dating websites on the Internet. This is fishy, and my guess is that it's a guy in need for affection, love and attention. Alas, you never know! I might as well be wrong, and if so, I apologize in advance.
(Apr. 14, 2012  2:08 AM)Arborlite Wrote: Welcome to WBO, NaughtGirl101! Enjoy your stay.

I'd just like to say a few words though ...

Sometimes, especially at a younger age, people (both boys and girls) like to get lots of attention .. And it may be the case here. Who knows who is really behind the username NaughtGirl101, but I know one thing for sure; a girl who respects herself would not create an account with such a username.

And why choose the WBO? There are thousands of teen/adolescent dating websites on the Internet. This is fishy, and my guess is that it's a guy in need for affection, love and attention. Alas, you never know! I might as well be wrong, and if so, I apologize in advance.

haaa im her little bro. she joined because she wanted to annoy me. and she just made all that bio stuuf up for fun lol
Ahh, it makes complete sense now. My apologies for false accusations, lol.
thats weird that girl make the same haaa as cosmic,are you guys twins are something,if not what in the world this girl is up too, were here to talk about beyblade tops.not being a naughty girl and having to get coal for christmas eve.santa is watching you this time you maybe got away last time but not this time.so again SUPER SAYIAN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOYDSUOAYGAFHDGFODGFYDHOFDYBOYFHBOFUIUffgyfgsdlfgdyshflgsfsggPOWERPUFF!!
(Apr. 14, 2012  2:25 AM)Dee Extreme!!! Wrote: thats weird that girl make the same haaa as cosmic,are you guys twins are something,if not what in the world this girl is up too, were here to talk about beyblade tops.not being a naughty girl and having to get coal for christmas eve.santa is watching you this time you maybe got away last time but not this time.so again SUPER SAYIAN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOYDSUOAYGAFHDGFODGFYDHOFDYBOYFHBOFUIUffgyfgsdlfgdyshflgsfsggPOWERPUFF!!

haaaa im her little bro dude she sees wht i have been typing and is now typing now she is done with naughty girl she did that to annoy me lol

(Apr. 14, 2012  4:01 AM)Cosmic Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2012  2:25 AM)Dee Extreme!!! Wrote: thats weird that girl make the same haaa as cosmic,are you guys twins are something,if not what in the world this girl is up too, were here to talk about beyblade tops.not being a naughty girl and having to get coal for christmas eve.santa is watching you this time you maybe got away last time but not this time.so again SUPER SAYIAN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOYDSUOAYGAFHDGFODGFYDHOFDYBOYFHBOFUIUffgyfgsdlfgdyshflgsfsggPOWERPUFF!!

haaaa im her little bro dude she sees wht i have been typing and is now typing now she is done with naughty girl she did that to annoy me lol

so is her profile band or something.its gray.and your sister just wants some brother love hahaha just kidden.but this dude milez on my team hahaha wants to date your sister. its so funny hahahaha,he said he gets lonely in his room.hahahahahahahaha,but my sister annoys me alot.
Finally found a girl LOL*
I'm one too :3
And the reason I joined here is not cause of boys (well, kinda) but mostly about beyblade.
This user has been Banned. I suggest no one post here anymore to Avoid any spam...