Poll: Do you like the story?

Love it!
73.44%
It's OK
20.31%
Hate it
6.25%
Total: 100% 64 vote(s)
Name: Kros Rabbit Wears: Black Hoodie With Metallica on it hood over eyes, torn black jeans, ecko shoes, hair emo style.
Beyblade: Whirlwind Lepus RF 115 (Rabbit Feet) MS (Metal Spike) Type: Stamina
Special Moves: Whirlwind Blade, Acceleration Tornado Storm, Ultimate Whirlwind Storm Slash

BAD GUY
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

supersoniclibra hopin he's a bad dude........sounds like it thx!!! and kingcepheusIII thanks so much....... So that means NO SPOTS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE GOT ALL I NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks so much to everyone who made a charactor u guys rok!
yeah he's based on a friend of mine but he's a bad guy on here!
hey supersonic libra
Dont take my idea but read my story please
hello king c
hi
um read my story
hi
why isnt my signature working

Smile
Read it
niiiiiiice.........likin it left a post and next chaptah features first good vs. evil battle and team revealings!! Wondering WTF?? dnt worry itl all be explained next chaptah so stay tuned!
this commercial free presentation of 'The Blader is brought to you by: McDonalds- I'm lovin it. aaand the all new ford crossover."
yes i'm here i had 2 take a shower. when is the nxt chapter
Next chapter will be up some time during this week. Please b patient i just came back from break and my teachers wanna drown us in hw so gonna b a bit buisy.... Arent i crazy i live in new york so its like 11 and im in bed writing this on my ipod!!
Today may be a good day. I dont have much homework so after i do it i can make the next chapter. And big news: This stories gonna end in like 4 chapters! However this is only part 1 of a major story!! So the title of this thread is actually the title of the first part!! There will actually be 3 or 4 parts so when part 1 ends dont worry it's not over!!@
sweet i need to read a book for hw!!!!
hi and when is the nxt chapter?!?!?!?
Not tonite. That's for sure. Sorry my teachers might as well have backed the stuff in on a pickup truck. Only reason I'm on now is because I need to write an essay for Humanities (ultra honors literacy)...still gotta do the honors math HW and my honors spanish....then social studies.

And I lied! I need someone to chose 1 real character from any season of beyblade to be a bad blader (pick someone who was a bad gy please- at least dont pick Tyson or any other person that would never be a bad guy) then I can write the next chapter!! Until then I can't write it!!
i pick tala.also i need a bad guy so i can right the next chapter of my story any ideas
Tala works.

Fo-Shizzle
when's the nxt chapta?!?!?!?? i'm pumped!!!
darn to bad i cant be in your story
Whaddaya talkin about??!!!.......... Oh rite all spots full....... I can get u in bt u wont b tht major of a charactor (think of sora)
Kingcephus wat an interesting sig i dont know wether to laugh cry or vomit

Supersonic libra im rele sry probably either thursday or friday.....
were is the story!!!!!!! it isssssssssssooooo gggggggooooodddddd!
Guess what??? Snow cancellation!!! No school!!!!!

So chapter 8 will be up 2dqy
when?!?!?!? huh!!! WHEN!!!!