Poll: Do you like the story?

Love it!
73.44%
It's OK
20.31%
Hate it
6.25%
Total: 100% 64 vote(s)
It was a great entertaining story Dranzer5335, even I love Kai and Dranzer and if u want proof then just check out my 'Dranzer drawing' in the your creations forum (made it when I was 7yrs old now am 13yrs so its old and a bit torn)do reply telling me if u like it or not
can't wait till the nxt chapter
Next chaptah shud b up by 2morrow..........if not earlier
......................................chapter 6...................WHOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stood there in shock, the events of the battle replaying in my mind. It had seemed so easy for Jin, and he didn't even break a sweat. "Hmph," he said. "So much for a challenge." his bey flew back into his hand and he walked away. I sank to my knees. "D-d-dranzer. No." The audience was stunned. "An-and the winner is Jin!" DJ announced, also quite surprised. The audience responded in a quiet round of applause, but I still didn't beleive it. I picked up my bey. The battle had only taken a few moments, and I lost so badly. I felt so stupid. All the power Dranzer possesed, and I didn't use it! How stupid! My hands clenched into fists. "I'll get you Jin!!!" I screamed.

Sorry guys chapter 6 isn't done yet but I'm at starbucks and gotta go home.......gotta shut down my laptop but dont wanna lose what I've already written so be patient I'll finish it later tonight cuz im goin to outback........so please be patient thanks!!!
Without further adue, here's chapter 6, part 2 (it rhymes!!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was back in the locker rooms, not in the mood to watch any other battles. I couldn't beleive it. I wasted Dranzers power. Wasted! "Ahhhh!!" I yelled, and threw a chair across the lockers. "Looks like someones a little angsty." a voice said, coming from the entrance to the lockers. I knew that voice! I'd heard it on T.V. so many times before. I turned around and saw him leaning against the doorway. Kai! "You need to learn to control your emotions," he said. "Yours run deep, and they can be your most deadly weapon." I thought back to the Bega Justice League tourney, where Kai used his anger to fuel Dranzer. But there was something else... "Thanks," I said. "I'll keep tha-" "That's not it." He interrupted. "You forgot one very important thing, and that was what I used to defeat Brooklyn." I thought for a minute. Then it hit me. "Your bladers spirit." I said. "That's right. Yours is one of the most powerful I've ever seen. It beats Tyson's, and even mine." My eyes lit up. "You think so?" "yah," He said. "Use it, and this tournament is yours." I remember my talk with the kid I battled a couple of days ago. We're not so different I thought. "Thanks Kai, you re-" I stopped when I saw he was gone. I picked up Dranzer."I'm supposed to be Kai's successor, aren't I" I asked her. In response, the blade became surrounded in energy again. "OK," I said. "It's time to show them what we're really made of." I got up and walked up to the dish for my battle. "OK, folks! Ethan's back in his second battle, and his oppenent, Kasuki, is facing illimination as well, seeing as he lost his first round to a blader named Cristian, who's impressive skills wowed the crowd." Cristian, I contemplated. Better keep an eye out for him. No, no focus. Use your bladers spirit. I put together my launcher and attached Dranzer, and the energy surrounded me. The audience gasped. I smirked. "E-E-Ethan are you OK?" Jasman asked. I smiled. "Never better!" I replied. "OK!" he counted us down, and we launched. I drew my hand up over my shoulder, dragging an ember along with it. I sliced down diagonally. "Special move! Dranzer! Blazing comet rainstorm!" Dranzer's symbol flashed in the sky, then comets rained down onto the stadium. When the attack was done, and the smoke cleared, the opponents bey was stopped, charred and burn to a crisp. The audience was silent, then erupted into wild applause. "Wow!" Jasman exclaimed. "Never before have I seen so much power! Would you all please give it up for Ethan and his bey..........Dranzer? Woah! Never noticed that before, but it's true! Ethan and his bey Dranzer!" I smiled and the audience cheered my name.

Far out in the back of the stands, Kai stood, watching. "I knew he could do it." He said. "He is truly the one to stop him." And with that, he vanished.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad that's up!!!!! Don't forget to Comment, Vote, and create thos characters!!!
SSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT my charactar was in the story!!!!! just 1 question though is Christian going to be in the nxt chapter?
Good question!!! But yrs he is!! And i face him!! And do i win?? Do you?? Can i stay in the tourney?? Will i ever stop asking you questions?? All of this will be answered next chapter
(Dec. 31, 2010  4:25 PM)SupersonicLibra Wrote: Charactar name:Christian
Bey: Cyber Libra 105ES
Special move: Supersonic Drill ( Libra shines and blinds the opponent and then bounces on the opponrents bey's performwnce tip and drills the tip off)
Type:attacChristian also has Spikey hair black hair like goku and wears cargo shorts and a black hoddie (hodie is down)Hope u like it
Love ur stories
The good guy is Kai

Is your character short like Yuu? How 'bout his personality? FYI Christian, Jin, and Rejji are gonna be major characters so I need character development........
k. he is usually calm,stratigic,and confident. he talks meduim he has black eyes and no he is not short like Yuu... He is about Sora's height. and on his hoodie is libra's emblem he alays wears his hoodie down over his left eye... his sneakers are orange.he has black hair like Sora
Wow that's deep!

Hmmmmm.....................................I think I have time to make chapter 7....................................................................Ok lets do it!!! Here's chapter 7 (after break ends tomorrow I WILL NOT be posting this often cuz I'm gonna have a lot of HW) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was on a roll. round after round, Dranzer and I decimated the competition. Left and right we sent bladers home. It seemed after a while I had defeated everyone in the tournament, except for Jin. But I had forgotten about Christian, who happened to be my next opponent. "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is bound to be an exiting battle as two great bladers face off in the dish!" Jasman announced. "In this corner, with his beyblade Comet Dranzer M145 WD, iiiiiiiiiiiiit's Ethan Nightly! He has been 'on fire' ever since his loss to the mysterious Jin." I took my place at the dish and gave the crowd a cheery wave. "And his opponent, who has been a rising upstart this tournament and is a major unknown, heeeeeere’s Christian! And his bey Cyber Libra 105 ES!” As he walked up to the dish, I noticed the hoodie he was wearing had a Libra symbol. I figured this was probably his bey, but I wasn’t going to lock in any decisions. “Ready?” he asked confidently. I raised my launcher. “Always.” He raised his. “OK, ready? 3! 2! 1!” we gripped our launchers. “Let it riiiiiiip!” We shouted simultaneously, and our beys flew into the dish. “Alright now dranzer!” I commanded. “Attack now!” Dranzer broke away from his normal spin pattern and attacked Libra. “Wow your pretty good.” He complemented. “But you’ll have to do better than that to defeat me!” “Oh please,” I said. “I’m just getting warmed up!” Dranzer pulled back from his attacks and went into a defensive mode, but just then Libra went on the offensive. “Huh?” I questioned. “But I thought with the ES performance tip Libra would be a Stamina type!” He chuckled. “Nope, Libra’s an attack type! I’ll show you. Now! Libra! Supersonic Drill!” “What?” I asked myself. “Supersonic drill?” Just then Libra began to glow in a blinding light.” “Wow!” Jasman commented. “It seems that Libra is emitting some sort of blinding light! Ah! I can’t see the battle! What’s happening?” Just then I heard a drilling noise. “What the-“ I started. But at that moment the light stopped- and Libra was gone! “Hah!” He laughed. “You look confused, so let me give you a hint.” Libra’s symbol flashed, then it drilled up from under the surface, right under where Dranzer was. “This battle is min-“ “Not so fast!” I said. “I’m not out yet!” Christian looked taken aback. “Whaaa…where’d he go?’ I smiled. “Let me give YOU a hint! Libra attacks from underground, but Dranzer attacks-from the sky! Now Dranzer! Blazing Comet Rainstorm!” Dranzer’s symbol flashed in the sky, then the meteor shower came. “This isn’t-“ Christian was stumped. “Raaaaaaaaaah!” I yelled and Dranzer came down in a final, massive meteor. “It’s still not over!” Christian yelled, and Libra went back underground. “Woah!” DJ was shocked. “This battle is amazing!” Then Dranzer made impact, and the entire stadium lit up in a flash of light and energy. It filled the entire dome, then, it subsided, and everyone searched for beyblades. In the rubble, Libra was stopped cold. And Dranzer….was still spinning! “Tthaaaaaaaaaaaaaat’s it!!!!” DJ announced. “The winner of this historic battle is Ethan! And his bey Dranzer!!” “I won?” I asked. “I won! I don’t believe it!” I walked into the rubble and picked up Dranzer just as he stopped spinning. I picked up Libra and walked over to Christian, who was in shock. I put Libra in his hand. “Man!” I exclaimed. “Was that the coolest battle ever! It was really close, but I guess I got lucky in the end.” I extended my hand. “Let’s do it again sometime.” He shook it. “We will. In the finals” I smiled. “Then I’ll see you there!” And with that, he walked away.

“So there he is.” A figure said, way in back of the crowd. “He’s the one who wants to defeat me.” A man walked up behind him. “So that’s Ethan then? Hm. Impressive. But not much of a match for you.” He patted him on the back. “Brooklyn”

Yah this is a similar ending to last time, but I had to reveal a main character!! And BTW I'll be posting chapters less often thanks to school so just stay alert and don't get mad if I don't post I'm not dead (hopefully) I just have other stuff!
Supersonic Libra sorry you had to lose, but if I lost then that would mean I don't make it to the finals, thusly destroying the plot line! Besides, even Kai lost to Tyson (which I feel shouldn't have happened).....hope you still like it!
C'mon people!! Comment, Vote, and Create!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome story man! bravo bravo bravo!!!!!!! thanks 4 usin my character!!!!!!!! i hope he helps Eathan fight against ginga!!!!!
.................actually, lOlol beleive it or not u kinda spoiled some of the plotline!! U mind reader!! Anyways peeps comment who shud i make a bad guy? I'm taking 3 fanmades but shoeins r brooklyn ryuga and gingka (spoiler: he's kinda possesed)..... Teams will be made of 7 people so 7 good and 7 evil (3 on both teams will be fanmade!)........who should i make thelast bad guy?? It has 2 b somone from the anime (old or new) i've already picked the good team so all i need is 4 u 2 make 1 fanmade good guy, 2 fanmade bad guys, and 1 real bad guy!!!!!!! Then i can make the entire story!!!
Name-Nigel Genest
Beyblade- Nebula Unicorno
Looks- short, windswept,black hair, long sleeved jacket long jeans and white shoes. green eyes.
Special move-Cosmic Unicorn Rush Unicorno is envoleped in a blazing green blue light and chases then crashes into opponent beyblade
Good guy is ultimately set on winning and eradicating evil. is mainly impatiant but likes to stradegise a few days beforehand.
BTW this is awesome check out my story in progress
oops here is the link
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stories
can i make another character but only bad?!?!?!?!?!?!
When is ur nxt chapter gonna be posted?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
Lord Fanticoo sure thankd! And supersonic libra waddaya mean??
like can a bad character who's on the evil side
Be in the story? Why yes, one will >Smile
can i make that "one will"
Uhhhh...............sure why not!!
Name: Kros Rabbit Wears: Black Hoodie With Metallica on it hood over eyes, torn black jeans, ecko shoes, hair emo style.
Beyblade: Whirlwind Lepus RF 115 (Rabbit Feet) MS (Metal Spike) Type: Stamina
Special Moves: Whirlwind Blade, Acceleration Tornado Storm, Ultimate Whirlwind Storm Slash

BAD GUY
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Umm.......is he bad??? He cnt b good I dont have any spots left if he is good then by all means u cn create another charactor or change this 1 bt either way he has 2 b bad.....

name:kevin hagata
bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy who's bey contains a terrifing power(it a good power but it is very terrifying because it is so strong)he wears black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol HE IS A GOOD GUY
bey:shooting star pegasis(the second clear wheel version)aw85r2f
special move:shooting star overdrive
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.lastly during battle pegasis can swich from left spin to right spin.
beyblade bio:has tremdously super amazing smash attack and aw85 shreds anything that touchs it(except for me and my friends)
Uhhh........sorry thanks for posting but I'm out of room for good guys!! You can still make a bad charactor!!
AWESOME STORY!!!!!! Can't wait for the next chapter!
OK tnx
NameEeerick
Bey:Lightning Aquario C145 DHF(DiamondHoleFlat)
Special Move:Lightning Tsunami Claw... Aquario turns invisible for a minute and attacks fiercly w/ it's Spintrack and fusion wheel.
Characteristics:Always makes people laugh,over confident ofton, talks a LOT!
Looks Like:Wears a black TAPOUT T-shirt with blue jeans and black slip-on shoes has blue eyes and has spikey dirty blond hair