A Bayblade Haiku YO!

A Beyblade Haiku

Spin my little top
Anxiously starring at it
Please don't ever stop

Haiku (俳句, haikai verse?) About this sound listen (help·info), plural haiku, is a form of Japanese poetry, consisting of 17 moras (or on), in three phrases of 5, 7, and 5 moras respectively.[

Come add to the poetry!
This should go in the Your Creations forum instead.
(Nov. 27, 2010  4:59 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: This should go in the Your Creations forum instead.

Ahh thanks.
Thought it was to broad.
Kuaqp, you should read your introductory PM. It explains to you the general rules of the WBO.

Welcome, though.
(Nov. 27, 2010  5:01 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Kuaqp, you should read your introductory PM. It explains to you the general rules of the WBO.

Welcome, though.

My bad! Just did.
Thanks momiji manju.
interesting, might try to write one. i lernt about haiku's earlier in the year through English class.
Tops spin and crowds cheer,
Let it rip, now! Let it rip!
Bey spirits soar, we win!

*blushes* How is this?
(Apr. 07, 2012  2:35 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Tops spin and crowds cheer,

*blushes* How is this?

Was it necessary to Necro-Bump this thread? The creator hasn't even been online since January last year.

Just create a thread if you want people to view your Haiku~
(Apr. 07, 2012  3:30 PM)Cannon Wrote:

*blushes* How is this?

Was it necessary to Necro-Bump this thread? The creator hasn't even been online since January last year.

I was just trying to keep this thread ALIVE. You don't have to be so rude when I'm trying to help...
The last line has to be 5 syllables.
(Apr. 07, 2012  8:42 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2012  3:30 PM)Cannon Wrote:

*blushes* How is this?

I was just trying to keep this thread ALIVE. You don't have to be so rude when I'm trying to help...
It was two years ago, it was long DEAD. You did not help at all. you just scluttered the forum and started an argument. You are so lucky that the committee has new staff. the old ones would've aready warned you.
This forum has dropped in the quality of their members.
No one even reads the first PM they get or even bothers to read the rules, they just post stupidly in random threads thinking that they're funny, or in this case, CUTE. Well it is NOT cute and it fills this forum with clutter.

I have seen all of you posts and they have little discussional value.
If you read the rules (Which I know you haven't) you would actually kn ow what I am talking about. I am becoming less and less active because I am sick of the quality of the forum. I will be posting these quotes in the improvement thread. To at least get the committee to get more moderators, at least 3 per forum.

And P.S. Dont yell at a person trying to correct you, it makes YOU look like an idiot. Especially when you were the one who was wrong.