9th Anniversary: Commence!

Is there anyone willing to host a tournament in oklahoma (preferably west oklahoma) p.s. please delete my post if it's against the rules I'm a n00b
(Jan. 07, 2018  2:04 PM)Joshua22 Wrote: Greate idea

We need an national battle royale, with 4 tourneys in each state  (one in northern,southern,western, and eastern
It would be awesome if someone hosted a tournament in Texas, the only person I battle with is my brother and he cheats almost every time.
can we make beyblade tournaments in Nebraska Omaha
(Jan. 06, 2018  4:32 AM)K1D Wrote: Is there anyone willing to host a tournament in oklahoma (preferably west oklahoma)  p.s. please delete my post if it's against the rules I'm a n00b

(Jan. 09, 2018  2:43 AM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: It would be awesome if someone hosted a tournament in Texas, the only person I battle with is my brother  and he cheats almost every time.

(Jan. 11, 2018  12:32 AM)bigpoolofvenom Wrote: can we make beyblade tournaments in Nebraska Omaha

Hey guys, thanks for your interest in WBO tournaments! This thread is specifically for talking about our 9th anniversary, but I thought I'd give you some information about how our tournaments work.

The WBO, a fan run community, relies on Beyblade fans—like you—to host and attend tournaments all around the world. All official WBO upcoming tournaments are posted here: WBO Beyblade Tournaments.

If you're interested in hosting an event of your own, you can visit this page to learn more: Become an Organizer.

Don't see a tournament in your area? Find the appropriate thread (or make one!) in our "Communities" subforum and see if anyone is interested in putting something together!

Hope this helps! If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in one of the following areas:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A
https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-...yblade-org
(Dec. 11, 2017  5:36 PM)salad Wrote: happy anniversary! i just joined this

Me too! Any other Irish bladers  here?
(Jan. 26, 2018  10:38 PM)V2KX Wrote: When is the Beylotto?

In February most likely. We're trying to compile all of the results spreadsheets from events hosted in the entry period so that we can compile the list of everyone who earned extra entries.
[quote removed]

i hope in the coming year new metalfight tourneys will come in london hashtag:burstforscrubsmetalfightforever!
(Feb. 11, 2018  4:45 PM)CVLEGEND21 Wrote: i hope in the coming year new metalfight tourneys will come in london hashtag:burstforscrubsmetalfightforever!

I agree! Anyone got good tips for a good stamina  combo? Or defense? Or attack?
Happy Anniversary
(Feb. 22, 2018  5:23 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Any updates on the lotto

Results will be posted this week!
(Feb. 22, 2018  7:26 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2018  5:23 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Any updates on the lotto

Results will be posted this week!

Awsome