90% of my plastics are on eBay. :D BID!

Wow, Brad. That really sucks.
Good luck with your next shot!
And check every bidder before you accept the bid
(Jun. 10, 2009  1:39 AM)fragbait Wrote: Wow, Brad. That really sucks.
Good luck with your next shot!
And check every bidder before you accept the bid

I'd talked to this kid, but there was no way for me to know he was 12.
Yeah, his mom just called me back and obviously I'm not getting paid ... she said, "he obviously doesn't know enough to be on the computer by himself."

No duh, he's twelve!

Anyway, sent a second chance offer to the person he outbid, hopefully they were serious.
If I bid $300 on beys at the age of 12 with their money, I'd be running from the cane.
(Jun. 10, 2009  1:53 AM)Khel Wrote: If I bid $300 on beys at the age of 12 with their money, I'd be running from the cane.

Well his mom seemed really nice (if a bit naive) and I hope the kid gets punished accordingly. I don't really understand though, why he signed up with his real address and kept outbidding until he won if he had no way to pay. When I was twelve that sort of thing would've seemed insane.
Wow, this guy seriously acts like he's 8 or something.
Dear deuzma,

hi did you recieve my other msg im not sure if i clicked send lol if not ill send you this one to pretty much said my msn is matthew__will_kill_you@hotmail.com i live in B.C to so shipping wont be big i dont know a reasonable price to pay you and will it com e with a col launcher an atleast 1 stadium if not ill pay extra thanks make sure to add my msn and reply me

I guess this should've been a hint.
you have terrible luck with ebay.

I would suggest YJA, but considering the size of the shipping to Azuma, I'm not sure. I'm sure you've already thought of that anyway.
I'd probably get even less. Plastics and HMS are worthless on YJ right now.
Unhappy
I suggest advertising on youtube or something somehow..... I would help in anyway I can. Unless, of course, the other bidder pays.
(Jun. 10, 2009  1:53 AM)Khel Wrote: If I bid $300 on beys at the age of 12 with their money, I'd be running from the cane.

Lmao, that would be the same for me. XD

Sorry to hear this though Brad, thought it might end that way but let's hope the other person will take you up on it.
Third time's the charm! Smile
Good luck Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMJVhnvddUQ
Tongue_out
This better help. And, lol, people actually pay attention to my videos XD
PS: Nobody comment saying it's brad's lot, some hater might try to bid just so Brad doesn't get paid.
aha thanks
Your welcome. I was bored, lol. Only took a couple minutes anyway.
Poor Brad. Unhappy

I hope someone who's legit wins it this time...

;__;
(Jun. 17, 2009  2:47 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMJVhnvddUQ
Tongue_out
This better help. And, lol, people actually pay attention to my videos XD
PS: Nobody comment saying it's brad's lot, some hater might try to bid just so Brad doesn't get paid.

Someone did. I guess they just didn't read the thread.
This is getting depressing. :\ Good luck.....
(Jun. 17, 2009  5:52 PM)fragbait Wrote: Someone did. I guess they just didn't read the thread.

Marked as spamand pmed about removing comment then proceded to lie that it was not Brads lot. Lol
Here we go again.

Good luck with this one and hope to the high evens that who wins does pay up this time.
Guys, no need to lie Lips_sealed
bumped it up to ,7 dollars.
top is 30