90% of my plastics are on eBay. :D BID!

That's a scarily impressive number of blades!!!

If only I wasn't a poor, bankrupt student....
(Jun. 17, 2009  9:57 PM)Giga Wrote: Marked as spamand pmed about removing comment then proceded to lie that it was not Brads lot. Lol

It was me XD

I had to lie, though. I made it seem as if it was just a similar lot. Although, honestly, who looks on YT for an EBay lot? Most people look on Ebay.
I should mention that the fact that Pichu is trying to help is very awesome.
(Jun. 18, 2009  5:29 AM)fragbait Wrote: It was me XD

I had to lie, though. I made it seem as if it was just a similar lot. Although, honestly, who looks on YT for an EBay lot? Most people look on Ebay.
I should mention that the fact that Pichu is trying to help is very awesome.
It's no real trouble.
!!!!! CARP. Noone's outbid me. I don't even remember doing it.....>.>
It should change closer to the ending point......but you should really stop saying things like this......:X
(Jun. 21, 2009  5:50 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: !!!!! CARP. Noone's outbid me. I don't even remember doing it.....>.>

Please don't bid if you don't have the intention of paying. That would make you just as bad as the people who have been screwing with me.
Yeah, I won't again, I'm sorry. I don't know why I ever did in the first :\
(Jun. 21, 2009  10:52 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: EDIT: Oh, awesome, it sold for 310$. Hope everything goes alright this time.

There's stlll 2 hours left Speechless
(Jun. 21, 2009  10:52 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: EDIT: Oh, awesome, it sold for 310$. Hope everything goes alright this time.

um what

it says $102.50 here
I'm retarded, Ignore me, I clicked the wrong one. >.>
nope link leads to a lot that sold for $310
(Jun. 21, 2009  11:21 PM)undeadboll Wrote: nope link leads to a lot that sold for $310

yes, and i never got paid for it, so i relisted it

please read the thread before making posts trying to act smart Grin
(Jun. 22, 2009  1:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: $105

wtf Unhappy

Fail dude. Maybe shoulda set a reserve price?

Anyway, I hope he at least pays for them. Sorry it went for so low dude, but I can't think of anyone better to get it!
well, at least she sent the payment

ha ... ha Unhappy
Unhappy

Sorry to hear this dude
(Jun. 22, 2009  1:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: well, at least she sent the payment

ha ... ha Unhappy

That's good. Someone out there just got very lucky. Just not you this time, sorry dude. But at least you have the monies!
lol $100 isn't much unfortunately, but it will pay for some MFB so i guess it doesn't matter as i would've never touched this stuff again

i just wish it had been at least $200
Unhappy
Sucks to hear that.
Not as good as one would hope.
(Jun. 22, 2009  2:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol $100 isn't much unfortunately, but it will pay for some MFB so i guess it doesn't matter as i would've never touched this stuff again

i just wish it had been at least $200
But, yeah, I wish that too. Actually, I was wishing for you to get at least 1/2 value. But not even that.
(Jun. 22, 2009  2:19 AM)fragbait Wrote: Well, if it's not much, I know of a tourney that needs some funding. XD
Kidding.
But, yeah, I wish that too. Actually, I was wishing for you to get at least 1/2 value. But not even that.

On YJ, this lot would have sold for even less.

Also, that was a pretty rude thing to say.
(Jun. 22, 2009  2:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: On YJ, this lot would have sold for even less.

Also, that was a pretty rude thing to say.

I apologize, I'll remove the offensive content or you can, either way.
(Jun. 22, 2009  1:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: $105

wtf Unhappy

O dear, not good at all.