[6-1-14] Los Angeles/Burbank, CA "Swaying City"

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: Swaying_C.png]

Join us Saturday, May 24th for our first tournament in the ZeroG attack stadium. Lets get our sway on and try out this new dynamic!!, Show your Beyblade spirit and battle for BeyPoints, Earn Blader Rewards, Faces, and other great prizes!

-Location-
Emerald Knights
4116 W Burbank Blvd
Burbank, CA 91505
United States

http://www.ekcomicsandgames.com/

White building with Green trim
[Image: store_front.jpg]

-Time-
Check-in: 11:00am - 12:00pm
Matches 12:00pm - 5:00pm

-Format-
Standard - ZeroG - Round Robin
-Fee-
$5 Entry fee per participant, Free Entry for all WBO Passport Holders
Get yours now!

PM- Me, The Bishop if you have any questions or concerns, If you have an available stadium that can be used during the event, Or if your interested in helping in any way!

Disclosure
-Video recording or photography may be present at this event; all footage will be used exclusively by the Non-profit organization WBO for promotional purposes only. While in attendance your face, voice, likeness may be captured on film (even if you are not participating in tournament play)

Confirmed Participants
The Bishop
OwnageDerp
aurawolf
Last man
1Cover
tanzam15
username2130
Synchromkid
poliswag
HellKaiserZero

Possible Participants
Vindicate
raiehan

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Sorry to be a bother but I change my name to last man so its not SageFist2201 anymore cant wait for the tourny coming in 9 days.
Count me in for the tournament!
(May. 20, 2014  6:02 PM)HellKaiserZero Wrote: Count me in for the tournament!

Your already confirmed.
The mini-mod card is well worn out, let a host say that.
(May. 20, 2014  11:31 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: The mini-mod card is well worn out, let a host say that.

Lol wut?

I was informing him that he was already on the list, thats not exactly the "mini-mod card" Tongue_out_wink. What you just said sounded more mini-modish to me.
Good news all! ,
the angle compasses i ordered as prizes did arrive on time! 1st,2nd,3rd place winners will all be receiving one BB-49
(May. 20, 2014  11:47 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(May. 20, 2014  11:31 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: The mini-mod card is well worn out, let a host say that.

Lol wut?

I was informing him that he was already on the list, thats not exactly the "mini-mod card" Tongue_out_wink. What you just said sounded more mini-modish to me.

All right sorry for saying that, I have been in the snapping mood where if anything offends or disturbs me, I speak up.

I don't want to sound like a begger, but do we have any more additional prizes? It is BeyDays... I might (don't count on it) try to get some.
At least BeyDays means that every participant will be entered in the BeyLotto, so you have chances for additional prizes.
Hey everyone,

So this is unfortunate because we will miss BeyDays, but the date for this tournament has to be changed due to scheduling issues at Emerlad Knights. They are having a special event this upcoming weekend and tables will not be open. Our tables have been reserved..

6/1/14

Confirmed participants will receive a PM, Sorry for any inconvenience.
Although I am not in the region if the participants really wanted BeyDays you could probably find a park nearby to use. Although it is completely up to the hosts opinion.
Could we try a hand at Griffith Park?
We could put it there because ive been there loads of time when there were bey days tournaments last year.
Well has anybody decided yet ...
Assuming the tournament will reschedule to tomorrow, I can't go. I'll still make it to June 1st.
Well I just need to know right now or soon that there gonna be tournament in burbank or griffith park because I really spaced out (confused)... not trying be rude.

Sorry if I was rude Iin ur opinion
Sorry for any confusion everyone,
The date is indeed rescheduled for the 1st. I don't wish to host in the park, to make sure our results and matches are correctly recorded and reported i really like to have the convenience of internet access.

Again the date for the tournament has changed to 6/01/2014
Typo alert... 6/1/14 glad I caught that one or everyone would of been more confused. Or they stilled remembered, idk.

sorry to be a correcter btw.
Are the angle compasses the same color as the launchers from the last tournament (1/26/14) or they 're all the same color.
(May. 24, 2014  2:39 PM)Last man Wrote: Are the angle compasses the same color as the launchers from the last tournament (1/26/14) or they 're all the same color.

I may paint them now that we have a little more time.
To be honest I'm a little worried about opening these things up, there internals could be difficult to re-assemble.

Any preference? would you all like to see the compasses painted in gold, silver and bronze?
I think everything should be painted, (assuming it isn't tricky to reassemble) whatever floats your boat.
Ya u should paint so people will TRY there best for a gold one but if not then 1st 2nd 3rd place will have same meaning but its ur choice
Yes please I dont really mind the color really as long if I try to win one in the tournament I might get one that probaly match my launcher (from 1/26/14 tournament). (Bronze)

Not saying ill win though good luck to everyone in the tournament btw.
(May. 25, 2014  12:32 AM)The Bishop Wrote:
(May. 24, 2014  2:39 PM)Last man Wrote: Are the angle compasses the same color as the launchers from the last tournament (1/26/14) or they 're all the same color.

I may paint them now that we have a little more time.
To be honest I'm a little worried about opening these things up, there internals could be difficult to re-assemble.

Any preference? would you all like to see the compasses painted in gold, silver and bronze?
I see because u take the things out carefully so when you give the top 3 the prizes it like its in mint condition or new.
So it starts this sunday that ok, cant wait

So has the bishop finished painting the angle compasses.