5 combos to use if you don't have Cho-Z

(Mar. 13, 2019  6:41 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  5:46 PM)MWF Wrote: just because it countered Fafnir in the testing doesn't mean it will win against things like
hS.00W.Br
nL.B.Ds
bL.10B.X'
CZ-S.10W.Br or CZ-10B.X'
gF.00W.Br

or if we are talking Hasbro
B3.7B.Br

or if we are including banned combos
Sr.00W.Br
Sr3.7B.Br

What is the supposed combo exactly? What Fafnir combo did you use to test.

Just trying to get answers.
Well obviously it isnt going to counter hS.00W.Br or Gr but it can take out nL. Keep in mind this is more of a small scale counter meant to beat hS At like things

Well if it can't counter the best left spin combos is it really a counter to left spin? There is a reason that bJ and J3 are not found in winning combos even back before ChouZ.
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:05 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  6:41 PM)bladekid Wrote: Well obviously it isnt going to counter hS.00W.Br or Gr but it can take out nL. Keep in mind this is more of a small scale counter meant to beat hS At like things

Well if it can't counter the best left spin combos is it really a counter to left spin? There is a reason that bJ and J3 are not found in winning combos even back before ChouZ.

It was mostly for use at AN18, but it is kinda like a side pick in deck now
(Mar. 13, 2019  2:46 PM)bladekid Wrote: It was mostly for use at AN18, but it is kinda like a side pick in deck now

Although it could maybe work out in the past, it's definitely not gonna stand up to the Cho-Z meta. This thread is really meant more for combos that actually do stand a competitve chance against cho-Z opponents, and Jinnius just isn't anywhere close to making that cut.
I just realized that Arc Bahamut/Balkesh B3 0 Cross Orbit is a beast. It can outspin Cho-Z Spriggan 0 Proof Bearing and takes 1 to 2 clicks most of the time.
(Mar. 21, 2019  10:01 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I just realized that Arc Bahamut/Balkesh B3 0 Cross Orbit is a beast. It can outspin Cho-Z Spriggan 0 Proof Bearing and takes 1 to 2 clicks most of the time.

LOL! I found this combo in December and waited for other people to find it! XD
(Mar. 21, 2019  10:06 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  10:01 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I just realized that Arc Bahamut/Balkesh B3 0 Cross Orbit is a beast. It can outspin Cho-Z Spriggan 0 Proof Bearing and takes 1 to 2 clicks most of the time.

LOL! I found this combo in December and waited for other people to find it! XD

Lol. Also, for some reason, Twin Nemesis 0 Flow Zeta' dominated my Archer Hercules Ωuter Eternal.
I use twin nemesis 6 G defense or nightmare Longinus meteor ultimate reboot
[img][Image: beigoma_beyclub_badge_by_crystalkleure-dcrk97i.png][/img]
Deceasedcrab I just tried this combo and it’s god!

(Jan. 28, 2019  12:48 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Hasbro Balkesh B3/(2/4/10)Cross/Bearing. It might be banned sooner than you think, because it's good and it's capable of defeating the more recent Cho-Z combos. Atomic's a decent swap for it if Bearing gets banned.