5 Things you want to do before you die

What would I like to do before I die... Let's see...

1. My most serious goal and my main goal. I want to become a famous writer like Suzanne Collins (Hunger Games Trilogy), Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson Series, Kane Chronicles), or Stephenie Meyer (Twilight Saga). It's been a life-long fream of mine. I mean in kindergarden, I'd make little books about shapes, letters, or even space. Everyone loved it. So I continued and found out about the WBO. I started writing my stories on here, aswell. That has helped my dream a lot.

2. Another serious goal. I want to become a professional Manga/Anime artist. Another life-long dream of mine. I used to draw little box figures, until around 5th grade, when my friend showed me how to draw Anime. I progressively got better and I'm now the best artist in my grade.

3. Not so serious goal. I want to collect atleast 50 Beyblades. I think I'm around 30 now, but I hope to get more in the future. I enjoy the hobby and it's fun to show the little kids in my town how to battle.

4. Serious, but probably impossible goal. I've always wanted to go into space. It's been a dream of mine. But, with my grades and the way I act sometimes, I highly doubt I'll achieve that goal. I guess I'll just have to keep dreaming.

5. Not so serious goal. Learn to play the electric guitar. I've always been facinated by awesome guitar players like Slash from Guns N' Roses or Jean Simmons from Kiss. (My dad raised me listening to Old Rock music from the 70's and 80's. I believe I was raised right. XD) I'd enjoy being in a small time band, if possible. I don't care how much work it'll take. I won't back down from my dreams.

That's about it. I hope this doesn't get deleted! Grin
1) My most serious goal: I want to go to the Olympics in 2016 to represent the United States in swimming. I've been working towards this goal since I was 9.
2) I want to find some scientific way to make people live forever, or at least a very long time. (Probably won't happen)
3) I want to go to a planet outside this solar system. (Same as above)
4) I want to design an anime with a unique and interesting storyline.
5) I want to go to a Beyblade WBBA World Championship.
(Aug. 14, 2012  3:25 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Then this thread will fill up with SPAM. A lot of SPAM. And I mean a carp load.

I want to walk to the moon and drill a hole in the center and bury my Beyblade inside of it.

Not to crush your dreams or anything, but that ain't happening. This thread is to promote positive goal setting, not wild dreaming.

Then change the name of the thread to '5 Realistic things you want to do before you die' Tongue_out It's misleading. Hmph!
Thats up to the mods, haha. But it has been stated several times in this thread that any unrealistic goals will bring this thread closer to archival.
1. Become an Advanced Member
2. Go to the WBBA World Championships
3. Go to Japan and work for Takara Tomy
4. Meet the WBO Commitee
5. Become Famous
I shall do something that no one else has, COUNTDOWN TO THE NUMBER 1 THING I WANNA DO!

5: Do something that will make myself known throughout the world, something positive to be precise

4: get straight A's in at least one term in school!!!!

3: have 2 kids, a boy named Daniel, and a girl named Kaitlyn

2: Marry a woman who loves me for who i am, and that i love in the same way (this must be done to make 3 possible, of course)

1: To know that when i die, i will go to heaven and get to see those who i once lost, and to get to see Jesus and God face-to-face

As a little extra, i want these to be my final words: "Now that my adventure is at a close, I must return home to rest." (or something along these lines XD)
(Aug. 19, 2012  3:34 AM)Karl Wrote: I shall do something that no one else has, COUNTDOWN TO THE NUMBER 1 THING I WANNA DO!

5: Do something that will make myself known throughout the world, something positive to be precise

2: Marry a woman who loves me for who i am, and that i love in the same way (this must be done to make 3 possible, of course)

1: To know that when i die, i will go to heaven and get to see those who i once lost, and to get to see Jesus and God face-to-face

As a little extra, i want these to be my final words: "Now that my adventure is at a close, I must return home to rest." (or something along these lines XD)

Wow....thats pretty deep bro. I honestly hope that happens exactly as you stated.Smile Good luck with that man!
(Aug. 19, 2012  3:40 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  3:34 AM)Karl Wrote: I shall do something that no one else has, COUNTDOWN TO THE NUMBER 1 THING I WANNA DO!

Wow....thats pretty deep bro. I honestly hope that happens exactly as you stated.Smile Good luck with that man!
well, the mods said to be serious, so i got serious! Tongue_out

5- witness beyblade follow through to my grandchildren
4- go on a date with Margret
if it goes good: 3- marry her. if it doesn't go good: 3- find someone that i willlove and she will love back.
2- have three kids. all with names that start with the same letter.
1- host an illegal modification's tornament for beyblades.
I'm not even sure what I want to do before I die but for sure, I want to die laughing. So that I could say that I got the last laugh. Joyful_3;
(Aug. 19, 2012  4:28 AM)Wales Wrote: I'm not even sure what I want to do before I die but for sure, I want to die laughing. So that I could say that I got the last laugh. Joyful_3;
uuuuuuh, oooookeeeeeaaaaaaayyyyyy....... that's not awkward at all! Sagittario_RollEyes
I like the idea (WELL, SORT OF). But, it's not very serious, and the topic is the top five things ya wanna do before ya die. so if your not sure then you need to stop doing that ======> POSTPOSTPOST
I will add 1 more thing. Get a serious crush out of depression. Any suggestions to help please pm me. I really like this girl. Her last relationship she was being controlled by her GF. She hates her X now, and now she is depressed.
Okay then, how about this? Smile

5. Find an epic win joke book or any joke book for that matter
4. Watch Epic Lulz on YouTube
3. Watch a Comedy show that I love so much
2. Read ridiculous posts in various forums especially those with high amounts of bigotry and epic fail
1. Think about all the happy things that happened in your life including my own epic fails

...then die laughing.
You previous post was alright, he's just mini-modding (not allowed). Though your current update is much more clarifying and amusing, which makes your goal even more funny XD

(Aug. 21, 2012  5:46 AM)Wales Wrote: Okay then, how about this? Smile

5. Find an epic win joke book or any joke book for that matter
4. Watch Epic Lulz on YouTube
3. Watch a Comedy show that I love so much
2. Read ridiculous posts in various forums especially those with high amounts of bigotry and epic fail
1. Think about all the happy things that happened in your life including my own epic fails

...then die laughing.

(Aug. 21, 2012  6:12 AM)Insomniac Wrote: You previous post was alright, he's just mini-modding (not allowed). Though your current update is much more clarifying and amusing, which makes your goal even more funny XD
I'm on purposely mini-modding. i'm just trying to keep people from getting modded

haha, i like these, they're specific and realistic. Smile if only we could all have something thhat as we're dying we remember to say, but unless i wrote it down and kept it in my back pocket for the rest of my life, i dont think i would ever be able to say something quotable as i die, but i wish.
weird list of things before i die(not actual)
1.Blow up a giant bouncy house in front of kids
2.launch a beywheel on a dirt bike course
3. make a beyblade site better than this one
4. rub it in front of kai-v's face
5.not get kicked off the site because i like the site so much i would make an extra sig that has some joke saying im a piece of carp or something

(Aug. 22, 2012  2:45 AM)BeatFox Wrote: 3. make a beyblade site better than this one
4. rub it in front of kai-v's face
5.not get kicked off the site because i like the site so much i would make an extra sig that has some joke saying im a piece of carp or something

How to start on the completely wrong foot. By the way, Brad created this website, this community improved it, and I am simply trying to follow what Brad started, which is to always have the community's best interests in mind and have the community contribute to the community.

This topic is also only for serious lists.
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:23 AM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote: haha, i like these, they're specific and realistic. Smile if only we could all have something thhat as we're dying we remember to say, but unless i wrote it down and kept it in my back pocket for the rest of my life, i dont think i would ever be able to say something quotable as i die, but i wish.
plus i'd be old

1.have a lightsaber fight while skydiving Im pretty sure you will die

(Aug. 22, 2012  2:17 AM)Karl Wrote: I'm on purposely mini-modding. i'm just trying to keep people from getting modded

See the 2nd thing I'll do before I die?
Your mini-modding could actually kill me right here and right now.

1. Wave my national flag.
2. Create an Anime
3. Sponsor a bey tournament
4. Play in a water park
5. Live
1. Get a PS3
2. make my own game
3. make a thread on here that get's at least a thousand
4. have a good rest of my life
5. do something fun right before i die
(Aug. 24, 2012  11:24 AM)Wales Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:17 AM)Karl Wrote: I'm on purposely mini-modding. i'm just trying to keep people from getting modded

See the 2nd thing I'll do before I die?
Your mini-modding could actually kill me right here and right now.
I!!! AM NOT!!! MINI MODDING!!!! I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU SO YOU DON'T IN TROUBLE!!!! Sheesh, people these days just don't listen! ugh, this is REALLY not worth arguing about Tired

(Aug. 26, 2012  3:07 PM)Karl Wrote: I!!! AM NOT!!! MINI MODDING!!!! I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU SO YOU DON'T IN TROUBLE!!!! Sheesh, people these days just don't listen! ugh, this is REALLY not worth arguing about Tired

Look, there is an extremely low tolerance rate for back seat moderation. If you feel that a post is going against the rules, report it and move on. There is absolutely no need to take matters into your own hands. If you have a kind suggestion, do help the poster (re-direction, etc ...) but please never take the voice of authority and make judgments on your own accord.

And the purpose of my post here is to say that, before you said you were purposely mini-modding, and then you say you are not. Mod-Ception?