(4Fun) No equalization format.

(Oct. 05, 2020  10:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  10:32 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Since World doesn't have rubber, World right spin should be allowed

If it’s all Left spin banned just allow any and all right spin layers/rings/bases.
Yeah, but I'm thinking about add Zwei to the game but by know It's a good idea but there also some rings that should keep banned like tempest and Glide
(Oct. 05, 2020  10:40 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  10:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: If it’s all Left spin banned just allow any and all right spin layers/rings/bases.
Yeah, but I'm thinking about add Zwei to the game but by know It's a good idea but there also some rings that should keep banned like tempest and Glide

I think Zwei might be good, but we can always test it out. Also, what about infinite lock? Now that I think about it all it does is essentially drag out a game, so should we allow Infinite lock layers or not?
(Oct. 05, 2020  11:11 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  10:40 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Yeah, but I'm thinking about add Zwei to the game but by know It's a good idea but there also some rings that should keep banned like tempest and Glide

I think Zwei might be good, but we can always test it out. Also, what about infinite lock? Now that I think about it all it does is essentially drag out a game, so should we allow Infinite lock layers or not?
I think zwei should be banned bc the counter to it (Judgement,Lord) may be banned and for infinity lock I think its okay to leave them in the open since they have no harm killing the meta at this rate with Super and First being in the wild and also I think the Abyss and brave ring should be banned due to how it can equalize pretty good
(Oct. 05, 2020  11:11 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  10:40 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Yeah, but I'm thinking about add Zwei to the game but by know It's a good idea but there also some rings that should keep banned like tempest and Glide

Genesis of course because it doesn't have an awesome burst resistence, Apocalipse may be put in testing, so we can see if it's that bad or not.

(Oct. 05, 2020  11:34 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  11:11 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I think Zwei might be good, but we can always test it out. Also, what about infinite lock? Now that I think about it all it does is essentially drag out a game, so should we allow Infinite lock layers or not?
I think zwei should be banned bc the counter to it (Judgement,Lord) may be banned and for infinity lock I think its okay to leave them in the open since they have no harm killing the meta at this rate with Super and First being in the wild and also I think the Abyss and brave ring should be banned due to how it can equalize pretty good
Abyss is banned with all the left spin layers, (that reminds me to post the complete banlist), if Zwei back to the game some rubber parts may be banned, Judgement should be unbanned due to it's explosiveness

I'll post the Banlist later

Banlist:

-- All Defense and Stamina Drivers Except:

Flugel

Needle

-- All Left Spins(Including All Dual Spins)
Except World and Master in right spin

-- Hybrid/Ignition'/Genarate

-- Xtend+
--All hypershere
--2A and 2S
--Wave
--Glide and Tempest
Things We fear will Become Problematic

-- Zone/Xceed
--Volcanic
-- Xtend

-- Ultimate Reboot'

-- Perfect Pheonix
In testing Zwei

Rules:
5x5
One of each part
Burst= 3points OS 2points KO 1point
If this format actually works, there's any chance for it to become popular and be used in tournaments?
I will be trying this format out in a mini test, not a full game, just 4 fun.

Bey 1: Super Dragon,1S,Zenith,Destroy'

Bey 2: Variant Valtryek,1A,Dimension

Hoping it works well. I mean I don't see any reason it shouldn't to be honest, its just an impact based format.
(Oct. 07, 2020  3:01 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I will be trying this format out in a mini test, not a full game, just 4 fun.

Bey 1:  Super Dragon,1S,Zenith,Destroy'

Bey 2: Variant Valtryek,1A,Dimension

Hoping it works well. I mean I don't see any reason it shouldn't to be honest, its just an impact based format.
Good, with this we can see if Ds is a problem
Hey Awakened Mobius could be allowed?It's basically super fast volcanic