(4Fun) No equalization format.

Burst evolved from frenetic battles to LAD, in sparking this begun to change so, I made a format where equalization parts are banned, or parts with high LAD. This format will focus in impact battles that will make the game funnier. Post your thoughts and please tell me if this is a good idea or not.
Banlist in progress: eletric drivers, Br, Ds, Ds', St, Cross, 2A, 2S, Lord, Mirage,Mb, Un, Ch, Ch', Cm and Xt+ are banned. Rage + 3A is obrigatory, _All Defense, balance and Stamina left spin layers are banned_. In revision World, 2B.
(Oct. 03, 2020  12:46 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Burst evolved from frenetic battles to LAD, in sparking this begun to change so, I made a format where equalization parts are banned, or parts with high LAD such as Br, Mb, Xt+, At, Ig', Hy. To name a few, this format will focus in impact battles that will make the game funnier. Post your thoughts and please tell me if this is a good idea or not

Nice I might try this out in my
(Oct. 03, 2020  12:56 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2020  12:46 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Burst evolved from frenetic battles to LAD, in sparking this begun to change so, I made a format where equalization parts are banned, or parts with high LAD such as Br, Mb, Xt+, At, Ig', Hy. To name a few, this format will focus in impact battles that will make the game funnier. Post your thoughts and please tell me if this is a good idea or not

Nice I might try this out in my
Yeah burst's main feature is the explosive matches

And about the stadium it could be the dash stadium for more action
Having battle's strictly revolve around impacts is a fun idea, excited to see where this goes.
So, anyone can help me to make the banlist? By now eletric drivers, Br, Ds, Ds', St, Cross, 2A, 2S, Lord, Mirage,Mb, Un, Ch, Ch', Cm and Xt+ are banned. Rage + 3A is obrigatory, rage + Single chassis is banned. All Defense, balance and Stamina left spin layers are banned
(Oct. 03, 2020  12:21 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: So, anyone can help me to make the banlist? By now  eletric drivers, Br, Ds, Ds', St, Cross, 2A, 2S, Lord, Mirage,  and Xt+ are banned. In revision At, Mb.

I can Help!
(Oct. 03, 2020  1:53 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2020  12:21 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: So, anyone can help me to make the banlist? By now  eletric drivers, Br, Ds, Ds', St, Cross, 2A, 2S, Lord, Mirage,  and Xt+ are banned. In revision At, Mb.

I can Help!
Thanks!
Mb should be banned since its prime is on opposite spin
(Oct. 03, 2020  1:59 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Mb should be banned since its prime is on opposite spin
Yeah true it really should be banned.

Slow launch is banned

Someone can test Rage Longinus 3A At vs Brave Valkyrie 1A Ev' I want to test then to make sure if they're legit for the format
(Oct. 03, 2020  3:09 PM)g2_ Wrote: Thats actually a pretty good idea.
Thanks, i thought about this when my hyperion came, he smashed achilles but couldn't scratch my Dread Bahamut St At, Beyblade is about clash and unpredictable battles filled with fun
At is a tricky one it is one of the best same spin driver but for opposite spin not so much
(Oct. 03, 2020  3:47 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: At is a tricky one it is one of the best same spin driver but for opposite spin not so much
So let's keep At unbanned for while, after some tests we decide.
Nothing should be banned to right? I think Absorb maybe fast enough though...not sure.
(Oct. 03, 2020  4:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Nothing should be banned to right? I think  Absorb maybe fast enough though...not sure.
Yeah, I think we should make a tournament to test the format and ban problematic parts
I think you're sort of missing everything you should be doing. Even if you ban high LAD parts, people will just pick the next best thing. If you actually want to get rid of LAD, just ban all left spin layers save for things that would be underpowered. Otherwise someone would just use Ultimate Reboot and win by LAD.
(Oct. 03, 2020  11:43 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: I think you're sort of missing everything you should be doing. Even if you ban high LAD parts, people will just pick the next best thing. If you actually want to get rid of LAD, just ban all left spin layers save for things that would be underpowered. Otherwise someone would just use Ultimate Reboot and win by LAD.
Yeah true, but the format is still in testing, all left spin stamina, defense and balance layers will be banned or sent to the left only modality that will avoid any futher problems
I mean, I don’t think banning LAD drivers will do anything. You need to ban the layers that utilize them.
(Oct. 04, 2020  12:19 AM)bladekid Wrote: I mean, I don’t think banning LAD drivers will do anything. You need to ban the layers that utilize them.
They make a diference, and i don't want to ban every left spin bey, so in order to make this format diferent i think some of the more problematic parts should be banned
(Oct. 04, 2020  12:29 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  12:19 AM)bladekid Wrote: I mean, I don’t think banning LAD drivers will do anything. You need to ban the layers that utilize them.
They make a diference, and i don't want to ban every left spin bey, so in order to make this format diferent i think some of the more problematic parts should be banned

But you have to ask WHY a part is problematic. That's what you're failing to do.
(Oct. 04, 2020  12:48 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  12:29 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: They make a diference, and i don't want to ban every left spin bey, so in order to make this format diferent i think some of the more problematic parts should be banned

But you have to ask WHY a part is problematic. That's what you're failing to do.
It doesn't have any problem to the metagame and everything, all the parts are legit, but LAD game is boring, beyblade was originally designed to be a clash game between tops, but with time the game became LAD battles, it lost great part of its thrill.
(Oct. 04, 2020  12:54 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  12:48 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote: But you have to ask WHY a part is problematic. That's what you're failing to do.
It doesn't have any problem to the metagame and everything, all the parts are legit, but LAD game is boring, beyblade was originally designed to be a clash game between tops, but with time the game became LAD battles, it lost great part of its thrill.

But that is surface level. You're not getting into the actual part interactions and the practicality of each change you make.

Like none of your rules stop me from using a halfway decent left spin layer and Ultimate Reboot to win by LAD. And a lot of your rules ban things that aren't really part of the problem, like Atomic which had really weak LAD.

If you wanted this format to work, the easiest and best banlist would probably just ban every decent, non-attack left spin layer. If someone tried to run a left spin layer using LAD, it would get bursted by an offensive combo of the same layer (i.e., L2.00C.Xt+ would burst vs L2.00B.X'). If someone ran a LAD bey without using an offensive left spin layer, then they're face substantial weight reduction that would make them easy to KO.
(Oct. 04, 2020  12:54 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: It doesn't have any problem to the metagame and everything, all the parts are legit, but LAD game is boring, beyblade was originally designed to be a clash game between tops, but with time the game became LAD battles, it lost great part of its thrill.

Just use hasbro beys on slingshock mode problem solved thanks Hasbro
(Oct. 04, 2020  1:35 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  12:54 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: It doesn't have any problem to the metagame and everything, all the parts are legit, but LAD game is boring, beyblade was originally designed to be a clash game between tops, but with time the game became LAD battles, it lost great part of its thrill.

Just use hasbro beys on slingshock mode problem solved thanks Hasbro
Yeah but most of the beys lost it's main gimmicks or became nerfed, and I want to make a TT format that has thrill of slingshock battles with all it's gimmicks.

(Oct. 04, 2020  1:31 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  12:54 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: It doesn't have any problem to the metagame and everything, all the parts are legit, but LAD game is boring, beyblade was originally designed to be a clash game between tops, but with time the game became LAD battles, it lost great part of its thrill.

But that is surface level. You're not getting into the actual part interactions and the practicality of each change you make.

Like none of your rules stop me from using a halfway decent left spin layer and Ultimate Reboot to win by LAD. And a lot of your rules ban things that aren't really part of the problem, like Atomic which had really weak LAD.

If you wanted this format to work, the easiest and best banlist would probably just ban every decent, non-attack left spin layer. If someone tried to run a left spin layer using LAD, it would get bursted by an offensive combo of the same layer (i.e., L2.00C.Xt+ would burst vs L2.00B.X'). If someone ran a LAD bey without using an offensive left spin layer, then they're face substantial weight reduction that would make them easy to KO.
I fixed
Here is My idea Ali Baba

Quote:Ban's

-- All Defense and Stamina Drivers Except:

Flugel

Needle

-- All Left Spins(Including All Dual Spins)

-- Hybrid/Ignition'/Genarate

-- Xtend+

Things We fear will Become Problematic 

-- Zone/Xceed

-- Xtend

-- Ultimate Reboot'

-- Perfect Pheonix