3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu]

What’s all this about 50$ for a Starter! ITS RRP IS LIKE 20 DOLLARS you guys are being ripped off, stop using amazon (overpriced) and use eBay or some other sites I get my starters for RRP on eBay and from my middle man.
I think that the new beys have their respective initials on the bey, let le explain with a picture
[Image: zMq1deP_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

WV on Winning Valkyrie
ZA but inverted on Z Achilles
EF but inverted on Emperor Forneus
CR on Crush Ragnaruk
UL on the new Longinus(?) I'm not sure about this one because I can also see an M on the top of the U

What do you guys think?
(Mar. 04, 2018  1:26 PM)Skuldless Wrote: I think that the new beys have their respective initials on the bey, let le explain with a picture

WV on Winning Valkyrie
CR on Crush Ragnaruk
UL on the new Longinus(?) I'm not sure about this one because I can also see an M on the top of the U

What do you guys think?

L4 is rumered to be "Shine Longinus"
(Mar. 04, 2018  1:48 AM)CageRaidHD Wrote: As for the release dates, the new chozestu beys will be released on March 15.

Soon. It's weird that they aren't up for preorder.

Anyone knows Random Booster's #10 release date?
Will these be released in Hong Kong? And what has been advertised for release sets?
(Mar. 04, 2018  1:30 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2018  1:26 PM)Skuldless Wrote: I think that the new beys have their respective initials on the bey, let le explain with a picture

WV on Winning Valkyrie
CR on Crush Ragnaruk

What do you guys think?

L4 is rumered to be "Shine Longinus"

Like multiple people have said: Shin Longinus just means New Longinus, meaning they don't actually know it's name. It's a placeholder.

WV on Winning Valkyrie
CR on Crush Ragnaruk

What do you guys think?

I think it's a bit of a reach. I don't see a C or R on the new Ragnaruk. The "L" in Longinus isn't even really there you just finessed it there to look like. So those two definitely do no fit this naming scheme. The only one who does is wV. The zA has a backwards z with at least two extra zig zags and a shield doesn't necessarily reflect that shape of the letter A. And you also neglected to fully trace the design of eF's lettering because it just doesn't match your theory. So I'm not really seeing it except for wV and possibly eF, but I wouldn't look to much deeper into that man
(Mar. 04, 2018  1:38 PM)234 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2018  1:48 AM)CageRaidHD Wrote: As for the release dates, the new chozestu beys will be released on March 15.

Soon. It's weird that they aren't up for preorder.

Anyone knows Random Booster's #10 release date?

Most likely april.
(Mar. 04, 2018  3:40 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2018  1:30 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: L4 is rumered to be "Shine Longinus"

Like multiple people have said: Shin Longinus just means New Longinus, meaning they don't actually know it's name. It's a placeholder.

Yeah the name "Shin" Longinus is just a temporary name but, unfortunately earlier in this thread when I was being hasty I posted that the new Longinus would be called Shin Longinus and ever since then it's the only name I hear on the internet. (Even zankye & ilinnuc have referred to it as Shin Longinus) and I believe the origin is from my posted mis-info. Cus I can't find any other posts out dating mine that reference that naming and this thread is the only thread about this i can find on English search engines.
So I just want to clear the air that Shin Longinus is most likely not it's official naming and that I am most likely the cause of the confusion for that name. It's not wrong to call it Shin Longinus for now though, as Shin just means new in this context.

I'm putting the rumor to rest once and for all. It had to be done. I knew things had gotten bad once I heard the bey-tubers calling it that.
(Mar. 03, 2018  11:35 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Hey Guys, I have a quick question will these new Beyblades be in a format unto itself or will this file into the burst format???

We'll be permitting them in the same format for now. Nothing has fundamentally changed for this system, so there's no reason to split it into it's own format yet, haha.
(Mar. 04, 2018  6:47 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2018  11:35 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Hey Guys, I have a quick question will these new Beyblades be in a format unto itself or will this file into the burst format???

We'll be permitting them in the same format for now. Nothing has fundamentally changed for this system, so there's no reason to split it into it's own format yet, haha.

Solid reasoning, I agree and don't think formatting should be changed at all
(Mar. 04, 2018  5:24 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:

WV on Winning Valkyrie
CR on Crush Ragnaruk

What do you guys think?

I think it's a bit of a reach. I don't see a C or R on the new Ragnaruk. The "L" in Longinus isn't even really there you just finessed it there to look like. So those two definitely do no fit this naming scheme. The only one who does is wV. The zA has a backwards z with at least two extra zig zags and a shield doesn't necessarily reflect that shape of the letter A. And you also neglected to fully trace the design of eF's lettering because it just doesn't match your theory. So I'm not really seeing it except for wV and possibly eF, but I wouldn't look to much deeper into that man
It is just me or nobody noticed that the colors have changed since the prototypes pictures run through internet?
(Mar. 04, 2018  8:34 PM)bblader90 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2018  5:24 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: I think it's a bit of a reach. I don't see a C or R on the new Ragnaruk. The "L" in Longinus isn't even really there you just finessed it there to look like. So those two definitely do no fit this naming scheme. The only one who does is wV. The zA has a backwards z with at least two extra zig zags and a shield doesn't necessarily reflect that shape of the letter A. And you also neglected to fully trace the design of eF's lettering because it just doesn't match your theory. So I'm not really seeing it except for wV and possibly eF, but I wouldn't look to much deeper into that man
It is just me or nobody noticed that the colors have changed since the prototypes pictures run through internet?
the wV, zA, & eF that are being re-released in this random booster are recolors of the starters and will include different parts as well.
Oh OK! Anybody knows if the new beys will still be in 4 pcs (layer, disc, frame and tip)?
(Mar. 04, 2018  9:25 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Oh OK! Anybody knows if the new beys will still be in 4 pcs (layer, disc, frame and tip)?

Yes it will still be Layer Disc Frame Tip
(Mar. 04, 2018  9:25 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Oh OK! Anybody knows if the new beys will still be in 4 pcs (layer, disc, frame and tip)?

The Structure seems to be the same.
Winning Valkyrie, Z Achilles and Emperor Forneus have no frame, just like Legend Spriggan and Sieg Xcalibur, but can still add a frame on it.
(Mar. 04, 2018  5:24 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:

WV on Winning Valkyrie
CR on Crush Ragnaruk

What do you guys think?

I'm going to point out a few things. The C seems to be the orange bits in the middle making C's, while the metal bits are R's. And zA seems to have a rather styilized Z and A, but they do seem to be there. eF also has letters as well, it being more obvious. wV is obvious. Burst tends to have very abstract looking letters on the beys, so it makes sense.
(Mar. 04, 2018  10:40 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: When is this going to come out

Sometime in March
Is there an official release date of wV? zA? eF? Longinus?

(Mar. 07, 2018  2:34 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Is there an official release date of wV? zA? eF? Longinus?

NVM found out there is none yet
wV zA an eF will be releasing in march Bloody Longinus will be in April.
(Mar. 07, 2018  2:38 AM)KnightPro Wrote: wV zA an eF will be releasing in march Bloody Longinus will be in April.

Is that what the new Longinus is called?
Also, this is pretty off-topic, but I'm pretty sure 1 more God Bey is being released before Super Z.

Or it's fake and I'm just getting fooled.
What do you guys think 12 will look like?
All god Beys have been released Last 2 were Duo Aeclispe and Screw Trident
(Mar. 07, 2018  3:03 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  2:38 AM)KnightPro Wrote: wV zA an eF will be releasing in march Bloody Longinus will be in April.

Is that what the new Longinus is called?
Also, this is pretty off-topic, but I'm pretty sure 1 more God Bey is being released before Super Z.

Or it's fake and I'm just getting fooled.

I don’t think anything has been confirmed for Longinus’ name, and if that is its name, it’s definitely going to be changed when Hasbro releases it