3d Designing Contest!

This will be a 2 round tournament.

1. Round one: spriggan requiem! in round one you will be tasked with designing a spriggan requiem! the top three submissions move on to the second and final round

2. Round two: Custom bey! round two will consist of you creating custom bey. 

Rules:

1. all designs must be uploaded on tinkercad or they will be void

2. all designs must have the tag #LBContest to qualify

3. all decisions are final.. don't try to cause a riot because your creation wasn't chosen

let the designing begin!
(Jun. 03, 2021  2:37 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: This will be a 2 round tournament.

1. Round one: spriggan requiem! in round one you will be tasked with designing a spriggan requiem! the top three submissions move on to the second and final round

Rules:

1. all designs must be done on tinkercad or they will be void

3. all decisions are final.. don't try to cause a riot because your creation wasn't chosen

let the designing begin!
Simply put, you should use fusion. It is just a better version of Tinkercad. You should change it so that people can use more professional software.
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:21 PM)USN Wrote:

Rules:

let the designing begin!
Simply put, you should use fusion. It is just a better version of Tinkercad. You should change it so that people can use more professional software.
well I only have tinkercad
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:21 PM)USN Wrote:

Rules:

let the designing begin!

Kinda off topic but congrats on becoming an organizer Smile
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:24 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:21 PM)USN Wrote: Simply put, you should use fusion. It is just a better version of Tinkercad. You should change it so that people can use more professional software.
well I only have tinkercad

You can view STL files on Tinkercad.

(Jun. 03, 2021  5:28 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:21 PM)USN Wrote: Simply put, you should use fusion. It is just a better version of Tinkercad. You should change it so that people can use more professional software.

Kinda off topic but congrats on becoming an organizer Smile

Thanks! I'm super excited!
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:30 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:24 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: well I only have tinkercad

You can view STL files on Tinkercad.
you can but the colors are all messed up at that point

anyways you can design on other apps just load the STL file into tinkercad OR post it here, also tinkercad has an upload limit of 25 MB
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:32 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:30 PM)USN Wrote: You can view STL files on Tinkercad.
you can but the colors are all messed up at that point

anyways you can design on other apps just load the STL file into tinkercad OR post it here, also tinkercad has an upload limit of 25 MB

You should probably just judge on design not colors. Either way, making organic shapes of beys is going to be very hard on Tinkercad.
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:36 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:32 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: you can but the colors are all messed up at that point

You should probably just judge on design not colors. Either way, making organic shapes of beys is going to be very hard on Tinkercad.

honestly use whatever you want i just have to be able to upload the .STL file into tinkercad
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:36 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:32 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: you can but the colors are all messed up at that point

Dude congrats on becoming and organizer!
just make you use both or something idk about 3d printing lol
srry
(Jun. 03, 2021  6:00 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  5:36 PM)USN Wrote: You should probably just judge on design not colors. Either way, making organic shapes of beys is going to be very hard on Tinkercad.
Dude congrats on becoming and organizer!

Thanks! I'm waiting to get my first event approved!
(Jun. 03, 2021  6:35 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  6:00 PM)JJustice Wrote: Dude congrats on becoming and organizer!

Thanks! I'm waiting to get my first event approved!

I've been studying the Organizer's guide and I'm gonna take the test soon wish me good luck!!
(Jun. 03, 2021  6:43 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  6:35 PM)USN Wrote: Thanks! I'm waiting to get my first event approved!

I've been studying the Organizer's guide and I'm gonna take the test soon wish me good luck!!

Good luck! Shindog is very patient and will let you correct your answers so there is nothing to worry about.
(Jun. 03, 2021  6:56 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  6:43 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I've been studying the Organizer's guide and I'm gonna take the test soon wish me good luck!!

Good luck! Shindog is very patient and will let you correct your answers so there is nothing to worry about.

cool I'm gonna take the organizer test I'm a bit nervous
As much as I could wish luck to ya'll all day we should probably bring this into PMs so that we don't ruin Lucha burst's thread.
Good luck with the design contest!