3d Beyblade Burst Commissions Thread

Hello bladers! Right back at 'ya with a new beyblade! Though I'd reject a beyblade like this, I still wanted to make it for some strange reason. Anyways, here is all the details:

Generation: Cho-Z/Turbo
Beytype: Attack
Name: Savior Perseus
Spin Direction: Right
Creator: shadowgoon4773
Date: Submitted 7/11/2019
Design: Design Submission
Description:
"This layer is based off of Perseus from danball senki if you can make a better design go ahead my skills are lacking. Also the gimmick is basically like Nitro proto's gimmick with the metal blades" ~shadowgoon4773

Here is the .OBJ file for print!
Hairy Fridge wasn't sure if I was supposed to put it here or by email

Really like the bey and happy to see it. Hope it wasn't a pain to make
(Jul. 13, 2019  5:37 AM)shadowgoon4773 Wrote: Hairy Fridge wasn't sure if I was supposed to put it here or by email

Really like the bey and happy to see it. Hope it wasn't a pain to make

It was supposed to be in the email but whatever

(Jul. 13, 2019  4:38 AM)N10 Wrote: Is my submission in the queue?

If it isn't it must have been rejected.

It is
Corrupt my bey isn't in the queue even though you said you would make it. Where is it?
(Jul. 13, 2019  8:57 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Corrupt my bey isn't in the queue even though you said you would make it. Where is it?

All submissions are automatically onto the queue. Every once in a while I will go into a couple hours of rejecting, confirming, and deleting. Your Beyblade may have been rejected because of (1) It was overly simplistic, (2) I could not contact you, (3) The beyblade was too overwhelming and not detailed enough, or (4) The Beyblade is not possible for printing or battling.

Hey, y'all! I forgot to tell you, my queue is also a live working station thing. You can see my progress with the beyblade every time I update it. That being said, why don't you all go over and check that out? Also, make sure to share this with anyone who might be interested!

Queue: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

I just made it to where anyone can view (in case anyone is having a hard time opening it) and a new feature - you can comment!
(Jul. 13, 2019  4:16 PM)Corrupt Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2019  8:57 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Corrupt my bey isn't in the queue even though you said you would make it. Where is it?

All submissions are automatically onto the queue. Every once in a while I will go into a couple hours of rejecting, confirming, and deleting. Your Beyblade may have been rejected because of (1) It was overly simplistic, (2) I could not contact you, (3) The beyblade was too overwhelming and not detailed enough, or (4) The Beyblade is not possible for printing or battling.

Hey, y'all! I forgot to tell you, my queue is also a live working station thing. You can see my progress with the beyblade every time I update it. That being said, why don't you all go over and check that out? Also, make sure to share this with anyone who might be interested!

I just made it to where anyone can view (in case anyone is having a hard time opening it) and a new feature - you can comment!

Also you put my google drive form 3 times ni the queue. Can you fix that? Corrupt
(Jul. 13, 2019  4:54 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2019  4:16 PM)Corrupt Wrote: All submissions are automatically onto the queue. Every once in a while I will go into a couple hours of rejecting, confirming, and deleting. Your Beyblade may have been rejected because of (1) It was overly simplistic, (2) I could not contact you, (3) The beyblade was too overwhelming and not detailed enough, or (4) The Beyblade is not possible for printing or battling.

Also you put my google drive form 3 times ni the queue. Can you fix that? Corrupt

This was probably not a mistake. You may have made 3 different drives and submitted them, or you submitted the same drive multiple times. However, I will look and see what is wrong. Also, I see that the beyblade has a similiar design to a previous design made by Rai Ghasp. The email was llammasarethecoolestanimal@gmail.com, but I couldn't confirm it via WBO or email, so I had to delete it. Make sure you are following directions, and your beyblade is almost guaranteed to be made.
(Jul. 13, 2019  5:00 PM)Corrupt Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2019  4:54 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Also you put my google drive form 3 times ni the queue. Can you fix that? Corrupt

This was probably not a mistake. You may have made 3 different drives and submitted them, or you submitted the same drive multiple times. However, I will look and see what is wrong.

Ok
(Jul. 13, 2019  5:01 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2019  5:00 PM)Corrupt Wrote: This was probably not a mistake. You may have made 3 different drives and submitted them, or you submitted the same drive multiple times. However, I will look and see what is wrong.

Ok
Are you Rai Ghasp?
(Jul. 13, 2019  5:07 PM)Corrupt Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2019  5:01 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Ok
Are you Rai Ghasp?

Yeah

Also if we pay you do you print the bey for us
(Jul. 13, 2019  7:05 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2019  5:07 PM)Corrupt Wrote: Are you Rai Ghasp?

Yeah

Also if we pay you do you print the bey for us

No
(Jul. 14, 2019  3:57 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: then how do we get our beys 3d printed?

You can either print it at home or with a 3d printing service. I prefer https://www.shapeways.com

(Jul. 14, 2019  8:23 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Can I submit more then 1

Yes, just don't submit the same thing twice.

(Jul. 14, 2019  8:23 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Can I submit more then 1

Yes, just don't submit the same thing twice.
my last design might be too complicated so im going to submit an easier bey
(Jul. 15, 2019  10:41 PM)Ice Possidain Wrote: How many exactly can you send

Pretty much as much as you want, but the sale won't last long, so...yeah.
I curious the designs i sent were they enough or do i need to be more detailed
So just wondering can you incorporate a Hell Salamander-like gimmick in a Rise layer base? If not that's okay. I'm just wondering.

I know you said Rise layers might not have gimmicks but I sorta want a Rise layer because that's the newest system.
The Forum is closed XD
(Jul. 23, 2019  3:45 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: The Forum is closed XD
Oh.
Hello, everyone! The commissions are once again opened! And the sale hasn't even ended! Don't worry about when it ends, because it will be a while.

Sadly, I am starting fresh, which means that if you have made a response, please make a new response. The new forum will be posted here once it is completed, and I will update it to the first thread comment.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQ...sp=sf_link
Wow, no one has asked for a commission. I am surprised.
Some questions I'm curious about:
Is the sale still a thing? If so, how long will it last?
How fast do you finish commissions?
What are your limitations regarding gimmicks?
Same for me here. If the sale is still on(how does the sale work? I'm confused), I already have at least one bey in mind.