[3D Printing]  My Beyblade designs

ok sounds good
I got a bey design sadly I dont have the file but let me describe helios maiden
Layer:regalia genesis layer  with rubber.it has infinite lock system.
Disk(I have)
Driver(I have)
Also the teeth have to be really good almost unbeatable.
What's the price of this bey before you make it
(Jul. 18, 2020  11:33 PM)kai edits Wrote: I got a bey design sadly I dont have the file but let me describe helios maiden
Disk(I have)
Driver(I have)

Is this a commission request?
(Jul. 18, 2020  11:56 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  11:33 PM)kai edits Wrote: I got a bey design sadly I dont have the file but let me describe helios maiden
Disk(I have)
Driver(I have)

Is this a commission request?
This is a bey request. Can you make it?
(Jul. 19, 2020  12:10 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  11:56 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Is this a commission request?
This is a bey request. Can you make it?

Well you'd have to wait for a while, since you'd be last in line of commissions.

People please leave commission requests out of this thread.
Please and thank you.
(Jul. 19, 2020  1:26 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2020  12:10 AM)kai edits Wrote: This is a bey request. Can you make it?

Well you'd have to wait for a while, since you'd be last in line of commissions.

Please and thank you.

You want me to pm you the bey details?
(Jul. 19, 2020  1:32 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2020  1:26 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Well you'd have to wait for a while, since you'd be last in line of commissions.

Please and thank you.

You want me to pm you the bey details?

you can now but keep in mind I won't even be starting your bey for like two months.
(Jul. 19, 2020  1:33 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2020  1:32 AM)kai edits Wrote: You want me to pm you the bey details?

you can now but keep in mind I won't even be starting your bey for like two months.

Helios maiden is a left spin bey sorry I forgot to tell you
Hey Logic, is the program/site you're using (Tinkercad) good for making Beyblades Designs? I've tried using blender, but it's pretty dang complicated.
(Jul. 19, 2020  8:21 AM)GreenGale2000 Wrote: Hey Logic, is the program/site you're using (Tinkercad) good for making Beyblades Designs? I've tried using blender, but it's pretty dang complicated.

I only use tinkered to post designs. I use Fusion 360.
My Review for my commission.

It’s very good! It’s everything that I asked for, but turned into sparking! (It was originally going to be GT). Everything is a lot neater than the drawing I made, so that’s good. There isn’t anything bad about it. But, it’s a little bit too good. A few months after I finished the drawing of it, I noticed some things that I wanted to change (so it’s my bad). But, nonetheless it’s pretty much how I would like it to be. Definitely would go back if I want another commission. Thanks to Logic123ABC
(Aug. 10, 2020  3:27 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: My Review for my commission.

It’s very good! It’s everything that I asked for, but turned into sparking! (It was originally going to be GT). Everything is a lot neater than the drawing I made, so that’s good. There isn’t anything bad about it. But, it’s a little bit too good. A few months after I finished the drawing of it, I noticed some things that I wanted to change (so it’s my bad). But, nonetheless it’s pretty much how I would like it to be. Definitely would go back if I want another commission. Thanks to Logic123ABC

Thanks for the review!
Thrust Valkyrie
Part of my new Fan Fic I'm gonna be writing
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

I forgot to add this. This is the part for the center, and essentially the chip core of this new system. Also please check the OP
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_4imeUF...sp=sharing

And the Combo is Thrust Valkyrie TA Blitz Volcanic' (Three Attack)

ThVl.Bl.Vl' TA
COOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!! bro your designs are so cool I wish I could do that.
I am trying to make my own design but I have no idea on how to make it!Can someone help me
(Sep. 05, 2020  2:48 PM)GlideBurst433 Wrote: I am trying to make my own design but I have no idea on how to make it!Can someone help me

This is what I used when I first started designing around two years ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPReqlkLdLo
Just received my 3D bey, it looks even better when holding it! Big thanks Logic123ABC (sry for @-ing you).
(Sep. 08, 2020  8:58 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Just received my 3D bey, it looks even better when holding it! Big thanks Logic123ABC (sry for @-ing you).
Could you post a photo?
(Sep. 08, 2020  9:02 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  8:58 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Just received my 3D bey, it looks even better when holding it! Big thanks Logic123ABC (sry for @-ing you).
Could you post a photo?

I will later
If you wouldn't mind, Logic, I'm having designers block and need an idea for my own bey.
(Sep. 09, 2020  1:54 AM)Dacatman Wrote: If you wouldn't mind, Logic, I'm having designers block and need an idea for my own bey.

Lol for my beyblade Leviathan, it took me SO long to create a design I liked. I recommend maybe a griffin or kraken. An anubis beyblade burst would also be epic.
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:06 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  1:54 AM)Dacatman Wrote: If you wouldn't mind, Logic, I'm having designers block and need an idea for my own bey.

Lol for my beyblade Leviathan, it took me SO long to create a design I liked.  I recommend maybe a griffin or kraken.  An anubis beyblade burst would also be epic.
I want Ifrit but, I can't nail a Chip design
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:07 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:06 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Lol for my beyblade Leviathan, it took me SO long to create a design I liked.  I recommend maybe a griffin or kraken.  An anubis beyblade burst would also be epic.
I want Ifrit but, I can't nail a Chip design

It's incredibly hard to draw a good picture for a beyblade sometimes. Maybe look at some pictures of an ifrit for inspiration. Is this an EV to inferno or is it a different entity?
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:11 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:07 AM)Dacatman Wrote: I want Ifrit but, I can't nail a Chip design

It's incredibly hard to draw a good picture for a beyblade sometimes.  Maybe look at some pictures of an ifrit for inspiration.  Is this an EV to inferno or is it a different entity?

Same bey