[3D Printing]  Maiden testing/discussion

(Oct. 20, 2020  4:57 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:53 PM)kai edits Wrote: Let me re upload it.

https://postimg.cc/kBPgjNGJ
Wow just wow!! I tought maiden would have more colors than that.And also it looks like its made for 2S.
It's the darkness turbo version!!!
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:58 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  4:57 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Wow just wow!! I tought maiden would have more colors than that.And also it looks like its made for 2S.
It's the darkness turbo version!!!

Ok that makes more sense.
(Oct. 20, 2020  5:00 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: It has gimmicks?
No not yet. It does have one tho. Insane smash attack
So I think that Maiden’t shape is very good. 2S is a little bit of a waste as it is essentially 2S. Never mind, it was Mirage I was thinking of. However the ring is too big for it to be of use.
precisely. its shape induces recoil.
its not a good shape.
it'll burst to anything that has keep' and has decent stamina, it just has to resist a few hits
(Oct. 20, 2020  5:11 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: precisely. its shape induces recoil.
its not a good shape.
it'll burst to anything that has keep' and has decent stamina, it just has to resist a few hits
I have a combo for it universal maiden 1s sting xtend plus
(Oct. 20, 2020  5:14 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  5:11 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: precisely. its shape induces recoil.
its not a good shape.
I have a combo for it universal maiden 1s sting xtend plus

So sting is definitely a good disk, but for this combo you could benefit from wheel.
(Oct. 20, 2020  5:18 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  5:14 PM)kai edits Wrote: I have a combo for it universal maiden 1s sting xtend plus

So sting is definitely a good disk, but for this combo you could benefit from wheel.

I don't own wheel.
(Oct. 20, 2020  5:19 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  5:18 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So sting is definitely a good disk, but for this combo you could benefit from wheel.

I don't own wheel.

I know, but Sting is quite outclassed by sting. Once again Sting is a good disk no doubt, it’s just kind of outclassed. You could use it and it could work well for all we know.
What if maiden breaks my best beyblade?
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:16 PM)kai edits Wrote: What if maiden breaks my best beyblade?

so, what if Maiden breaks itself? You'll probably have to buy another one.
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:17 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:16 PM)kai edits Wrote: What if maiden breaks my best beyblade?

so, what if Maiden breaks itself? You'll probably have to buy another one.
I have the file I can just print another one.
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:18 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:17 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: so, what if Maiden breaks itself? You'll probably have to buy another one.
I have the file I can just print another one.
you have a 3d printer?
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:18 PM)kai edits Wrote: I have the file I can just print another one.
you have a 3d printer?
Maybe.
whats your best beyblade that isnt your "maiden" is the question
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:35 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: you have a 3d printer?
Maybe.

It's a yes or no question, you can't "maybe" have a 3D printer.

I'll assume that you don't have one, considering someone else printed Maiden for you and you're trading to get it.
Also because, y'know, "beyblading on a budget" kinda disqualifies you from having a 3D printer.
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:41 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:35 PM)kai edits Wrote: Maybe.

It's a yes or no question, you can't "maybe" have a 3D printer.

I'll assume that you don't have one, considering someone else printed Maiden for you and you're trading to get it.
Also because, y'know, "beyblading on a budget" kinda disqualifies you from having a 3D printer.

The maybe was a joke. Maiden is better than most beys I have lol. I can't wait for Friday lol
what are the bloody beys you have? im getting reeeeal tired of this game of charades you are playing.
This is getting annoying.
just tell us, this a discussion/testing thread.
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:48 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: what are the bloody beys you have? im getting reeeeal tired of this game of charades you are playing.

totally we need 2 know the parts you have. i barely deduced you had reboot, and thats not a good tip. plz post parts for testing.
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:52 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:48 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: what are the bloody beys you have? im getting reeeeal tired of this game of charades you are playing.

totally we need 2 know the parts you have. i barely deduced you had reboot, and thats not a good tip. plz post parts for testing.

Like reboot' is leagues better just by being a DASH.

and your combo of 00V.Rb is entirely lacking to say the least
zenith and blitz exist for that
2A exists for that
the best combo i could say for this thing is maybe Maiden.Xt+ 2S (6 blades) and that's pUSHING it
I am busy. I am a 10th grade student you know
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:57 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am busy. I am a 10th grade student you know

And yet you have time to post things like “I’m so excited for Friday”. You need to stop making threads if you’re not willing to put effort into them.
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:57 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am busy. I am a 10th grade student you know

And yet you have time to post things like “I’m so excited for Friday”. You need to stop making threads if you’re not willing to put effort into them.
I put more effort in this than me tuning my guitar thats a lot of effort.
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:57 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am busy. I am a 10th grade student you know

I mean I’m in the 7th grade and I can’t really tell the difference between every year of school so I find that debatable on how your busy