[3D Printing]  GreenK9148's 3D printed Beyblade designs. (details on commissions in FIRST POST!)

(Dec. 21, 2020  9:51 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  9:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I have no clue what you’re talking about. Here’s some pictures: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EDP62MC...p=drivesdk , https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YleRt-E...p=drivesdk , https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BKzazx5...p=drivesdk

No, you didn't then. Ok I see what you mean.

Ok. Do you know any way to make it fit on my launcher?
(Dec. 21, 2020  9:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  9:51 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: No, you didn't then. Ok I see what you mean.

Ok. Do you know any way to make it fit on my launcher?

So by the looks of it it looks like the slots for the protrusions on the disc are open enough that if you extend the middle part a bit towards that thinning the slot GreenK9148 it should fit on a launcher fine.
(Oct. 07, 2020  12:08 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Uh, yeah. I learned how to do it. I'm a beginner, and my only platform is tinkercad. But, I'll try my best. Request cap is 5. Keep in mind that these might be paid commissions based on the time I take to do them.

Poll: Just pm me what 4D MFB bey you think I’m designing. Title the pm of the bey and your username. (All excluding phantom Orion)

Commissions:

Samurai Ifrit evo: Ali Baba

Sparking Amatarios: Bladerbuilder

Custom bey: LeonidasKerbeus

Custom bey: flyry
Uh hi I was wondering if I could still commission you to make a bey
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:11 AM)Challen Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  12:08 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Uh, yeah. I learned how to do it. I'm a beginner, and my only platform is tinkercad. But, I'll try my best. Request cap is 5. Keep in mind that these might be paid commissions based on the time I take to do them.

Poll: Just pm me what 4D MFB bey you think I’m designing. Title the pm of the bey and your username. (All excluding phantom Orion)

Commissions:

Samurai Ifrit evo: Ali Baba

Sparking Amatarios: Bladerbuilder

Custom bey: LeonidasKerbeus

Custom bey: flyry
Uh hi I was wondering if I could still commission you to make a bey
Yes, but it will be a paid commission.
(Dec. 24, 2020  4:29 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  6:11 AM)Challen Wrote: Uh hi I was wondering if I could still commission you to make a bey
Yes, but it will be a paid commission.

Ok uh do you have a price sheet for like different generations or would the price be determined after I like show the bey design and stuff
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:59 PM)Challen Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  4:29 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Yes, but it will be a paid commission.

Ok uh do you have a price sheet for like different generations or would the price be determined after I like show the bey design and stuff

It’s based on the time it takes him. So it would be the second choice
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:59 PM)Challen Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  4:29 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Yes, but it will be a paid commission.

It would be the second one. But generally I do similar prices for different generations. Right now Sparking is the cheapest, because most people have requested that.
I do think you should mention that this is layer only or else people are going to go crazy and ask for chassis and drivers.
(Dec. 24, 2020  8:09 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:59 PM)Challen Wrote: Ok uh do you have a price sheet for like different generations or would the price be determined after I like show the bey design and stuff

It would be the second one. But generally I do similar prices for different generations. Right now Sparking is the cheapest, because most people have requested that.
Ok thank you for clarifying I shall consider it

(Dec. 24, 2020  8:09 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:59 PM)Challen Wrote: Ok uh do you have a price sheet for like different generations or would the price be determined after I like show the bey design and stuff

Btw would I just pm you to commission you or what is the process and are there any normal prices
(Dec. 24, 2020  8:18 PM)Challen Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  8:09 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: It would be the second one. But generally I do similar prices for different generations. Right now Sparking is the cheapest, because most people have requested that.
Ok thank you for clarifying I shall consider it

(Dec. 24, 2020  8:09 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: It would be the second one. But generally I do similar prices for different generations. Right now Sparking is the cheapest, because most people have requested that.

Btw would I just pm you to commission you or what is the process and are there any normal prices

We would talk about it over pms. Feel free to pm me about your commission.
K, So the file for the 4D bey is Omega Dragonis. I have ordered it on shapeways and I will post a picture of it when it arrives.
(Jan. 19, 2021  11:42 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: K, So the file for the 4D bey is Omega Dragonis. I have ordered it on shapeways and I will post a picture of it when it arrives.

I recommend using 0 wall and a short attack type tip to simulate it the best.
Wow, I just looked back at most of my older models, and they are really bad. (except for tempo, because I edit it from time to time). Anyway, here's a Mandalorian sparking chip that I made. (I credited people in the description of the tinkercad file).

Mando chip: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/fsD6JAj...rking-chip

If this post gets 10 likes. Then I will do a ring for it. The ring will have an armor gimmick to it.
(Jan. 19, 2021  11:42 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: K, So the file for the 4D bey is Omega Dragonis. I have ordered it on shapeways and I will post a picture of it when it arrives.

Can we see the bey on tinker cad?
(Feb. 09, 2021  4:27 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Can we see the bey on tinker cad?

I'll think about it.
(Feb. 09, 2021  12:46 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: If this post gets 10 likes. Then I will do a ring for it. The ring will have an armor gimmick to it.

I think that it shouldn't be like phoenix, maybe you could make like the ring jet but it get stuck instead of ejecting and you could spin it back to regen like when you're assembling a bey, I don't know if you will understand it and if you can do it but anyway just saying.
(Feb. 10, 2021  10:18 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  12:46 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: If this post gets 10 likes. Then I will do a ring for it. The ring will have an armor gimmick to it.

I think that it shouldn't be like phoenix, maybe you could make like the ring jet but it get stuck instead of ejecting and you could spin it back to regen like when you're assembling a bey, I don't know if you will understand it and if you can do it but anyway just saying.

Too hard to make for someone who isn’t an expert.
(Feb. 10, 2021  10:18 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

not like phoenix armor. Like 4D metal fight armor. But, I may be able to do that. Like, regaining clicks, not spin right? The idea of that has been in my head for  while now. I think I can do that though.
Its like a layer with a layer, but the 2° layer is in the same place as jet ring free spinning and act like phoenix armor, but doesn't eject and isn't free spinning, so when a bey hit the armor, the armor loose clicks but not the bey
I was looking through my tinkercad and found a ring that I didn't share. Also, I'm planning to design some bottleman as well as more beyblade. Any opinions?

https://www.tinkercad.com/things/lmxylNlOr4P-arrow-ring
GreenK9148 , my request is Ryuga with L Drago's avatar
(Mar. 16, 2021  6:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: GreenK9148 , my request is Ryuga with L Drago's avatar

?
(Mar. 16, 2021  6:43 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  6:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: GreenK9148 , my request is Ryuga with L Drago's avatar

?

?