3D Printed Beys

Show your 3D printed beys!

Here is Saturn Cronus
  https://imgur.com/a/aViJwei
currently coming up with a combo for it but im thinking a aggressive balance type
[Image: unknown.png]

My own United Alicrest has been making quite a showing for all those that have seen it. A fusion between Heaven Pegasus and Unlock Unicorn, it's got a surprisingly aggressive profile for a Defense/Stamina hybrid and absolutely loves to catch onto anything that spins left and tears it to pieces, including real designs like Rage and custom designs like JA Industries.'s custom "Arondight".

I see it as evidence that your designs don't need to be insanely complex or detail heavy to look really, really nice. Sometimes it's better to keep things simple!
(May. 12, 2022  9:04 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

My own United Alicrest has been making quite a showing for all those that have seen it. A fusion between Heaven Pegasus and Unlock Unicorn, it's got a surprisingly aggressive profile for a Defense/Stamina hybrid and absolutely loves to catch onto anything that spins left and tears it to pieces, including real designs like Rage and custom designs like JA Industries.'s custom "Arondight".

I see it as evidence that your designs don't need to be insanely complex or detail heavy to look really, really nice. Sometimes it's better to keep things simple!

I can't see the image but it sounds good! also thx for the compliment Joyful_3
arent there like a million threads for this already.