3D Printed Beyblade need help/tips

Hello everyone, I apologize to the admins if this isn't worth a whole thread so if anyone believes there is a thread I should go to separately than you can let me know, but what I wanted to say was that I saw these beyblade burst beys on Japanese beytuber channels that I follow, months ago & I couldn't figure out how they made them, but then the recent trend came up on a few English beytuber channels that were specified as 3D printed and designed so clearly that was the answer, we've made it to a generation where we can actually bring our own beyblades to life! It's so awesome, so I was just wondering if there is a good app for 3D model designing to use with the files that NeoSarchizo has for the basic Beyblade burst layer, if so please let me know, because the original bey that CrazyAries designed for ilinnuc blew me away, he definitely earned such a nice gift such as that one, I'm still fairly new so I'm pretty sure nobody would design a burst layer for me, but I'd love to do one so if anyone would like to help me out in any way I'd appreciate it so much and this is another opportunity for the WBO itself to shine even more as a community because we've all had extremely unique designs so with this technology it takes things to a brand new level, especially since some people have already brought some of their ideas to life, thank you in advance as well.
@[Beyblade Beyond] I use Tinkercad. It's web based, very easy to use, easy to learn and user friendly. Best of all: it's free and it works excellent. The only downside is that you don't have that many design options. It's a bit like stacking various lego blocks into each other and resizing them if that makes sense. ^^' I highly reccomend it for beginners as well as Bladers that just want to have a fun time with 3D printing and are not interested in learning how to programm complex structures. Smile
(Jun. 11, 2018  8:45 PM)TL14 Wrote: @[Beyblade Beyond] I use Tinkercad. It's web based, very easy to use, easy to learn and user friendly. Best of all: it's free and it works excellent. The only downside is that you don't have that many design options. It's a bit like stacking various lego blocks into each other and resizing them if that makes sense. ^^' I highly reccomend it for beginners as well as Bladers that just want to have a fun time with 3D printing and are not interested in learning how to programm complex structures. Smile

That's sounds great, I'll try it out for sure, and that's true, but that's not such a bad downside for beginners, thank you for the info
Does anyone know what site/company is best for 3D printing a .STL file in multiple colors in a single session? As well as ship it to you
(Jun. 15, 2018  7:29 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Shapeways, thingiverse

Thank you, so both will print it in a strong enough plastic that's more than one colour?
Unfortunately the beyblade Layer I designed has too many parts that cannot be printed after getting it reviewed and checked by multiple 3D printing services.

Update: I changed a lot of things up and made it much more basic so I'm hoping it'll turn out okay