3D Printed Beyblade

Hey! So I know people have talked about 3D printed beyblades before and that its nothing new. Youtubers have gotten they're own custom Beys and they seem to be really good in battle.

I've always liked to make 3D models and now im thinking about modeling my own Beyblade and 3D printing it. Any tips on how I should go about doing it or if theres any specific thing i should do before starting? (Other than drawing out a sketch of what i want on paper).

And also, im curious, what do you guys think about 3D Printed Beys? Do you think they should be allowed in tournaments but with certain limits(Like weight limit and such) or what do you think of them overall? Im curious
People even with the weight restriction could still make the blade overpowered. But just testing them yourself, that wouldn't hurt.
I think there should be shape/size requirements as well.

This prevents things like a perfectly round or giant/tiny layers.

Lets say it can not be larger than Garuda but no smaller than Kerberus (single layer) and must have at least one contact point.
(Nov. 27, 2018  4:10 PM)MWF Wrote: I think there should be shape/size requirements as well.

This prevents things like a perfectly round or giant/tiny layers.

Lets say it can not be larger than Garuda but no smaller than Kerberus (single layer) and must have at least one contact point.
Yeah just pad out restrictions like weight, shape, max and min size and how extreme the contact points are allowed to be, oh and material(Which kinda goes along with weight). I just think it would be a cool thing to join a tournament with a one of a kind Bey. Its truly yours.
it should be tested to see if it damages other beys it should also have a hieght,wieght and size
There should just be weight and the shape of the parts. nothing that can damage the opponent bey. And nothing that does not make any sense.
Lots of the beys I’ve seen go to about 100 grams so maybe the cap should be 500 on layers so there’s room to grow on evolutions?
Also, maybe there can be a WBO made for tournaments with 3D printed beys
(Nov. 27, 2018  3:42 PM)DigitalUmbra Wrote: Hey! So I know people have talked about 3D printed beyblades before and that its nothing new. Youtubers have gotten they're own custom Beys and they seem to be really good in battle.

I've always liked to make 3D models and now im thinking about modeling my own Beyblade and 3D printing it. Any tips on how I should go about doing it or if theres any specific thing i should do before starting? (Other than drawing out a sketch of what i want on paper).

And also, im curious, what do you guys think about 3D Printed Beys? Do you think they should be allowed in tournaments but with certain limits(Like weight limit and such) or what do you think of them overall? Im curious

1.Get a spirit/avatar design
2.Choose what type of bey attack,defense,balance,stamina
3.Choose what generation dual,god,cho z,cho x [From Xander],or GT.
4.Op that thing up.
5.Play in tournaments and battle people.
6.Be the next beyblade world champion with your bey.
That all u need to have success.
(May. 11, 2019  4:52 PM)Akiya95 Wrote: Lots of the beys I’ve seen go to about 100 grams so maybe the cap should be 500 on layers so there’s room to grow on evolutions?
Also, maybe there can be a WBO made for tournaments with 3D printed beys

500 grams! A burst launcher can't handle that much!
(Dec. 27, 2019  1:28 AM)The Rex Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2018  3:42 PM)DigitalUmbra Wrote: Hey! So I know people have talked about 3D printed beyblades before and that its nothing new. Youtubers have gotten they're own custom Beys and they seem to be really good in battle.

1.Get a spirit/avatar design
2.Choose what type of bey attack,defense,balance,stamina
3.Choose what generation dual,god,cho z,cho x [From Xander],or GT.
4.Op that thing up.
5.Play in tournaments and battle people.
6.Be the next beyblade world champion with your bey.
That all u need to have success.

This post is over a year old. Please do not revive this thread as it is a dead thread.