3D Beyblade Service

I am making a 3D beyblade service!

For now I am keeping it for my self, but if there seem to be lots of requests I might open up.

Gimme your designs! Smile
Do you have any pictures of some beys that you designed?
Some but I don’t how to share photos Unhappy
(May. 01, 2019  11:38 PM)AcidGaming Wrote: I am making a 3D beyblade service!

For now I am keeping it for my self, but if there seem to be lots of requests I might open up.

Gimme your designs! Smile
(May. 02, 2019  10:32 PM)AcidGaming Wrote: Some but I don’t how to share photos Unhappy
You have to upload the image in imagur or somewhere else and copy the link and paste it here
Like bitly?

*bit.ly sorry
(May. 04, 2019  5:03 PM)AcidGaming Wrote: Like bitly?

*bit.ly sorry
Yea kind of you have to turn the image into a link
The only custom Beyblade service I’ve seen is called Xandork Engineering. They printed Illunic’s Nitro Proto bey. I’m hoping sometime I’ll be able to get a bey 3D printed by them. A custom driver is usually around 60 dollars and a custom layer is maybe 50-ish dollars. About 65 for dual spin. It depends on the design and how detailed and complicated your bey idea is. They also do custom disk frames, I didn’t think to get a price on those.
(May. 04, 2019  8:25 PM)Cliofan261 Wrote: The only custom  Beyblade service I’ve seen is called Xandork Engineering. They printed Illunic’s Nitro Proto bey. I’m hoping sometime I’ll be able to get a bey 3D printed by them. A custom driver is usually around 60 dollars and a custom layer is maybe        50-ish dollars. About 65 for dual spin. It depends on the design and how detailed and complicated your bey idea is. They also do custom disk frames, I didn’t think to get a price on those.

Yes you can now xandork have a web sir for ordering 3rd printed beys. But eight now the requests are closed because of to much requests 
httpsUncertainxandorkengineering.com
I make my own customize version of the Plastic Gens Beyblades & make blueprints for people to make the beys with their 3D Printers like my Beyblade in my Elemental Warrior's beyblade spin off series: Beyblade Elemental Force series, https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Element...ntal-Force- this creation page will show the blueprints & designs of the beys, I made on this series.

No for both questions.

If you like the beyblade, I made, you can make them in your 3d printers?