2 v 4 v 8 for stationary attack

So I'm building this stationary attack combo and my remaining discs are 2, 4, 6, 8, 12 but I've heard 6 and 12 aren't that good so which one would you recommend. 

Ps. Also need help with frames if you know any good ones ( ˘•ω•˘ )
Out of the discs you have, I'd say choose 2 for a more balanced combonation and 4 for burst resistance and defense. What frames do you have?
(May. 16, 2018  10:31 PM)Gabeinator846 Wrote: Out of the discs you have, I'd say choose 2 for a more balanced combonation and 4 for burst resistance and defense. What frames do you have?

The ones that's aren't being used at the moment are vortex, cross, and under
For attack, use Vortex. For LAD, choose Cross. For Weight, choose Under

Also, if you have a heavy Cho-Z layer or Sieg Xcalibur, 12 is a moderate choice, but put a frame on 12. 12 is known for being so aggressive that it can destroy many layers in one contact.
(May. 16, 2018  10:39 PM)Gabeinator846 Wrote: For attack, use Vortex. For LAD, choose Cross. For Weight, choose Under

Also, if you have a heavy Cho-Z layer or Sieg Xcalibur, 12 is a moderate choice, but put a frame on 12. 12 is known for being so aggressive that it can destroy many layers in one contact
Ok great! I do have a Z Achilles I may use. Thanks for your suggestions ٩(。・ω・。)و
No problem! I've studied the art of combonations for over 2 years.

And just be careful with Z Achilles. To help take advantage of its inbalance, use a driver with high friction.
I would use 8 because it is heavier than 2 and 4. It has low burst resistance, but it also has good spin equalization; a double-edged sword. Using a layer with tall teeth/slopes, you can make a good combo with it.

For frames, I recommend Glaive, Star, Cross, Meteor, and Bump. The first 3 are for LAD, meaning it can be brought back from the dead with enough force. The last 2 are for everything else, since they are the heaviest in the game they will make great attack frames.
To Follow up on LordLOLs' post, I would like to say that Glaive is only good for LAD in left spin and is much less circular than an Cross and Star to my knowledge.

Also Vortex and Under both have decent weight IIRC.