(12/18/11) [Los Angeles, CA] Super Bey Battle: Holiday Bash

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

HKZ and Paulie are co-hosting this tournament. We hope for at least 30+ participants.

Super Bey Battle: Holiday Bash

When? : December 18, 2011. 11:30am - around 5pm

Where? : Griffith Park.

-We will be in the Grass/Park area next to the entrance of "Live Steamers". You can't miss us, if you find "Live Steamers" you will see us, it's highly visible where we are located. There is plenty of free parking nearby. Here is the address for "Live Steamers":

5202 Zoo Drive
Los Angeles, California 90027

How Much?: $5 Entrance fee OR FREE with Passport (Passport is online for $10)

YOU MUST BE SIGNED UP WITH WBO TO PARTICIPATE

Prizes:

1st place: BB-117 Strongest Blader Set
2nd place: Variares and Ray Gil
3rd place: BB-118 Phantom Orion

Judges: Paulie, HKZ, KyubiBey, Megadragoonms

Format: Block Round Robin/ Double Elimination (Depending on how many show up)

Currently we have 3 BB-10 stadiums

Make sure everyone who has a BB-10 or any other applicable stadiums, BRING THEM. The more we have, the more we can get done! I hope we can have over 6, 3-6 for tournament battle, 3 for free play.

Attendees:

KyubiBey (Host)
Paulie
Martiis
HellKaiserZero
Davachu
Dezik
Sylvia07
Aurawolf
Goliath
ForginGeorge
Megadragoonms
Shadow196
TsunaFlame12
bladerjosh1994
elliotrbeyblade
masterpele
PHANTOM ORIONE
Hell Ichigo1
ExKizuna
Fireclaw80
earth2012
Yured
CVBlader
cooldudecody001

Possible:

Andrew.N
riptide10
MrEH
blitzydaunicorn
JDBriggs
ThePower
BeybladePants11
Stealth panda
ファントムの効果 (The effect of phantom)
tanzam2
dragoon120
Vault Boy
the galaxy
JupiterCyclone
KillerBeeBlader
Akasumi
mesorangerxx

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Good to see that there is word going out. Let's hope this tourney will be better than the first LA Beystorm. That tourney had a lot of people and it was intense!
I might go
put me on maybe.
(Nov. 29, 2011  11:44 PM)Blader_MN Wrote: So this is Standard Beys, right?

What do you mean "standard beys?" It's a Metal Fight/ 4D tourney.
(Nov. 30, 2011  4:56 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  11:44 PM)Blader_MN Wrote: So this is Standard Beys, right?

What do you mean "standard beys?" It's a Metal Fight/ 4D tourney.

I think he was talking about straight up beys. Not the plastics or gimicky beyblades you cant customize.
It's beyblade metal fight/fusion for this tournament. Sonokong, hasbro, Takara Tomy.
It's official put me on the attending list
(Nov. 24, 2011  6:29 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Just a suggestion, the prizes could be the winner's choice. In a sense that one of three prizes could be chosen by winning order..

i agree about the prizes
(Dec. 01, 2011  5:48 AM)Andrew.N Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2011  6:29 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Just a suggestion, the prizes could be the winner's choice. In a sense that one of three prizes could be chosen by winning order..

i agree about the prizes

Im sure Kyubibey will decide something the day of the tournament.
The only thing for the picking your own prize thing is the fact that you already know what the winners will pick. The 1st place will pick the better prize, that being the Strongest Blader Set. If I buy more prizes, I think it would work. I guess I will talk to Paulie about that.

Also, if I buy more prizes, I'm risking my X-Mas.
Are we allowed to bring customized beys?
If so, I will make it far in the tournament.

I am the leader of Team Pure Flame!!!
Yes, custom combos, as long as no illegal modifications or parts are involved, are not only permitted, but heavily supported by the WBO community.

Bringing an uncustomized Beyblade will often lead to failure.
I told Zakiah about this event. He said he was going. Hopefully he does.
(Dec. 03, 2011  4:25 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I told Zakiah about this event. He said he was going. Hopefully he does.

Awesome! I hope he can come, along with his bros. It would attract major attention if the US Champ came to participate.
(Dec. 03, 2011  9:11 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  4:25 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I told Zakiah about this event. He said he was going. Hopefully he does.

Awesome! I hope he can come, along with his bros. It would attract major attention if the US Champ came to participate.

That would be pretty sweet. I would like to challenge him.
Overall, this is looking to be a great event. I'll try getting the word out more.
(Dec. 03, 2011  11:38 AM)poliswag Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  9:11 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:

That would be pretty sweet. I would like to challenge him.
Overall, this is looking to be a great event. I'll try getting the word out more.

Awesome! And soon I will have new parts ready to use!!! My victory will mine!! Mwahahahahahaha!! (no but seriously, I can't wait!!! XD)
I'll try to be there this time because of my party
I'll be there. I am TsunaFlame12 Team, (A.K.A) PureFlame
I'm might go this time I will not lose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol Smile I challenge you HKZ and Paulie to a rematch with my new parts. Ahhhhhahhhah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Dec. 05, 2011  3:13 AM)KillerBeeBlader Wrote: I'm might go this time I will not lose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol Smile I challenge you HKZ and Paulie to a rematch with my new parts. Ahhhhhahhhah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait, I'm sure the battles will be epic!