10000 MEMBER!!! CONGRATULATION~~~ (^0^) WHAT IS THIS ABOUT SPECIAL PRIZE??

Congratulations, especially to the committee for keeping this site strong! Smile
This is some great news! But seriously, I think we all need to thank the Mods, and the Committee (but mostly Kai-V, <3, and Aqua,) Because if it wasn't for them this forum would be filled with so many SPAMMERS that nobody would even come on this site. YAY FOR THE MODS AND THE COMMITTEE!!!
hi im shadow ldrago
how do i make a background
where do u buy metor ldrago
(Sep. 21, 2010  7:28 AM)meteor ldrago Wrote: where do u buy metor ldrago
This is not the place to post these sorts of questions.
Use the "Purchase Consultation" thread.
I hope we don't pay shipping and handling when we win
(Sep. 22, 2010  10:41 PM)phinamthi Wrote: I hope we don't pay shipping and handling when we win
No, you do not.
BLADER DJ, YOU LOVE DAEGOR, DO YOU LOVE ME TOO!?
yay! we dont have to pay for shipping! HAPPY!!!! Smile))))))))
hello, iam gemios

i wish i could get the prize iwish that i was the king of the beybladers iwant to have more beyblade because i only have 2 beybladesCrying they are ldrago and pegasus Crying by:gemiosCute
its the best game ever go beyblades let it rip
(Sep. 25, 2010  5:31 PM)narutobay Wrote: I am new I need help.
I do not know why you come in this topic for it. Read the private message you got when you registered, and otherwise attempt to remain on-topic with your posts.
Blader DJ can i ask you something
can i ask you something Blader DJ?
Blader DJ might be too busy somewhere else around the world, but we can try answering your question for him.
awesome, I wonder who the new member is and what the prize bey looks like, well I may not be EXTREMELY creative, but I'd say this is well worth the try and I used to be Blader DJ's number 1 fan when I used to watch the anime XD
what the hell..wasn't there a simillar topic for 1000 members just a year ago? i also remember 2000-something members a few months ago, how popular is beybalde actually getting? lol

also, i was like member #20 Cool been here since the start
(Sep. 28, 2010  5:40 PM)mr. rager Wrote: what the hell..wasn't there a simillar topic for 1000 members just a year ago? i also remember 2000-something members a few months ago, how popular is beybalde actually getting? lol

also, i was like member #20 Cool been here since the start

LOL well, we're about to hit 12000 members now! It's insane.
hey where do i go to battle other beybladers?
(Sep. 28, 2010  11:36 PM)L drago 2 Wrote: hey where do i go to battle other beybladers?
Not here. This has absolutely nothing to do with this topic. Read the Help section, notably the FAQ.
WAIT!! 10,000 I thought the title said 1000. WOW that's amazing this site is wayyyy bigger than I thought. Congrats BeyBrad and WBO!!
blader dj, i dont know you but im buying a gun and coming to your house to make you stay.
What the carp is wrong with you, and even if you do Blader Dj will just regenerate into his next form Blader Ken.