1000 Members! WBOV2! Rules Release 4! BeyPoints RAH RAH

I'm using IE and I'm not getting any of those problems.
That's IE6. It came out in 2001. It doesn't support transparent PNG, which is why there is light blue around the Faces, buttons and borders of the forum. I don't feel any obligation to support an eight year old browser. Upgrade your version of IE or get Firefox.

Rocky, IE9 doesn't exist, so I assume you mean IE8.
I'm using IE and I've never had a problem with anything on this site. Maybe it's the computer?
(Mar. 23, 2009  9:31 PM)Aqua Wrote: I'm using IE and I've never had a problem with anything on this site. Maybe it's the computer?

It's a problem with IE6, not IE in general.
(Mar. 23, 2009  9:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's a problem with IE6, not IE in general.

I realized that after reading your post. We posted at the same time so I didn't see it 'til after....
(Mar. 23, 2009  9:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Rocky, IE9 doesn't exist, so I assume you mean IE8.

Really? Fine. I've got the one with the tabs. Apparently I don't know what version that is. It doesn't matter to me much now as I switched to Firefox (everything is round :3) but, Pichu.......you should really upgrade. ^^;
Loving the Affiliates box. Cool
Woah, I thought I updated it, guess not, sorry. Dj - Uh.
There bits on the side of the main page are really helpful, I love it. Also, the reply box looks really cool.
Thank you Brad for all of your hard work Smile
Thnxs Brad for all your hard work these updates are amazing and WBO would not be here w/o you so thanks
a bunch! Keep up the good work :}
I absolutely adore the background pattern <3_<3

Stealing, kay? Credit will be given.

The new header is pretty crisp too. I'm interested in what kind of new features have been added.
i go into this site and i am like wooooooo what happen here. btw how did get a picture of two mfb fighting?
(Mar. 24, 2009  2:41 AM)sousa98 Wrote: i go into this site and i am like wooooooo what happen here. btw how did get a picture of two mfb fighting?

He probably just took the pictures of Dark Wolf and Storm Pegasis, placed them beside each other and added some sort of blur in Photoshop.
(Mar. 24, 2009  3:04 AM)Kei Wrote: He probably just took the pictures of Dark Wolf and Storm Pegasis, placed them beside each other and added some sort of blur in Photoshop.

ding ding
(Mar. 24, 2009  3:34 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ding ding

We Have a winner! xD
I am thoroughly impressed Brad! I'm sure lots of CSS, Photoshop, and elbow grease went into this wonderful piece of forum!

I love the header, it is truly EPIC.

I bow to your greatness.
(Mar. 23, 2009  9:39 PM)Rocky Wrote: Really? Fine. I've got the one with the tabs. Apparently I don't know what version that is. It doesn't matter to me much now as I switched to Firefox (everything is round :3) but, Pichu.......you should really upgrade. ^^;

Chances are that you are using IE7 and not 8. 8 ins't available througn windows update yet.

Also Brad, on the pegasis wheel in the banner. Did you use a drop shadow or a stroke? The orange around the blue varies in thickness. I'm just being picky because that's what I'm like lol.
My god!
It's amazing Gasp
It all looks so sleek and cool,
I dig it.
Thanks Brad. (Y)
(Mar. 24, 2009  3:44 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Also Brad, on the pegasis wheel in the banner. Did you use a drop shadow or a stroke? The orange around the blue varies in thickness. I'm just being picky because that's what I'm like lol.

I'm guessing that he just took the outline of the Pegasis Wheel, duplicated it, placed it behind the foreground outline and nudged it over a couple times.
No, it's just a drop shadow. It was intentional.
Now that I am finally seeing this in a decent navigator, I can say it looks very nice. Good job.
Awesome new layout! I'm liking the banner. Smile

And 1000 members already...I had a feeling we'd reach that milestone fast.
100 more members 2 weeks later! Wow, that's not bad at all. I don't expect this to slow down any time soon Wink
(Apr. 09, 2009  1:47 AM)Aqua Wrote: 100 more members 2 weeks later! Wow, that's not bad at all. I don't expect this to slow down any time soon Wink

It's getting a bit crazy ... haha