1000 Members! WBOV2! Rules Release 4! BeyPoints RAH RAH

Wow! I like the new layout and the whole site! My favorite bit is the "Post reply" button because of the Pegasis logo!
(Mar. 23, 2009  6:01 PM)KidTala Wrote: Wow! I like the new layout and the whole site! My favorite bit is the "Post reply" button because of the Pegasis logo!

Think you'll find it's the Leone face on the 'post reply' button. But I also think it looks really good Grin
This new layout rocks, got job on that Brad, you really do rock. :3
(Mar. 23, 2009  6:04 PM)Blitz Wrote: Think you'll find it's the Leone face on the 'post reply' button. But I also think it looks really good Grin

Opps Sorry. I get confused with faces
Awesome layout, Brad! Grin (late, I know Pinching_eyes_2)
Anyway, I'll get on those rules as soon as I can.
(Mar. 23, 2009  2:54 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: One little thing I don't like is the fact there is no option to hide the side bar and no option to mark all forums as read. I like to clear everything once I have read what I want to read. Any chance of you adding these bits back in.

The sidebar will remain, but I will work in a "mark all posts read" feature.

(Mar. 23, 2009  5:42 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Mmm you had mentioned something in a previous topic that you weren't going to use any gradients. Maybe you were referring specifically to the banner, or maybe my memory is serving me incorrectly. :?

There are a few ways around gradients to give it body.

I was referring to the logo ...
It sounds awsome. But will there be something around boston maybe.
(Mar. 23, 2009  8:10 PM)Animemaster12 Wrote: It sounds awsome. But will there be something around boston maybe.

Find someone to host it.
The Rulebook Wrote:Bladers can take a apart their Beyblades and customize them with different parts.

The Blader may only invoke the Reshoot Clause once per Bey BeyBattle,

?????
Everything looks great!

Thank you for keeping the "Last Post" column. Tongue_out The new sidebar makes a lot better use of space compared to the useless "Threads" and "Posts" columns that were there in the first place.

The new sidebar lessened the amount of scrolling needed to view the entire forum, which is awesome, and perhaps, if possible, placing the BeyUK and BBS affiliate buttons below the "Latest Threads" box on the sidebar would help reduce scrolling even further? It looks like there is enough space to put them side by side as well.
(Mar. 23, 2009  8:40 PM)Kei Wrote: The new sidebar lessened the amount of scrolling needed to view the entire forum, which is awesome, and perhaps, if possible, placing the BeyUK and BBS affiliate buttons below the "Latest Threads" box on the sidebar would help reduce scrolling even further? It looks like there is enough space to put them side by side as well.

That's a good idea, I'll see if I can do it.
In the release of the rules, where are the rules on how the condition of the beystadium must be? Or did you not add it yet?

Anyway, took me a second, but I'm really loving this new layout. You have really outdone yourself. Next time I get money, it's going here. Really, you did a great job. Also, the new anti-cheating system for the beypoints was just brilliant. That is the best way, honestly, to stop any cheating that could have been happening before.

Only thing that's slightly bothering me are the quote, report, etc buttons at the bottom of every post. The light blue and blue seem out of place together....I thought it was a glitch at first. They just don't blend very wellc(and theres a blue line under the light blue that also looks out of place).
EDIT: The menu for quick edit and full edit is stretched out now, why?
(Mar. 23, 2009  8:58 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Only thing that's slightly bothering me are the quote, report, etc buttons at the bottom of every post. The light blue and blue seem out of place together....I thought it was a glitch at first. They just don't blend very wellc(and theres a blue line under the light blue that also looks out of place).
EDIT: The menu for quick edit and full edit is stretched out now, why?

Can you take a screenshot? What browser are you using?

This wasn't an issue in anything else ...

It should look like this:

The new layout is nice Smile
(Mar. 23, 2009  8:58 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: In the release of the rules, where are the rules on how the condition of the beystadium must be? Or did you not add it yet?

It was added, but evidently it got deleted ... looks like Release 5 will be out sooner than I'd hoped.
Ok^^^^
And, it must be a glitch, sorry XD. I can get you a screenshot, but IDK where the PrtSc screenshots save.
Concerning Pichu's problem, I encountered the same thing at school. It didn't look too good......however, I had stuff like that happen with the old layout as well and it's always okay when I get back home. Still, I use IE9 at both home and school so I don't think it's the browser. D:

Pichu it's just temporarily saves to the clipboard. Just go on Paint and Ctrl+V.
Wait Brad, how come you're quotes are all rounded off at the edges? Gasp
(Mar. 23, 2009  9:19 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ok^^^^
And, it must be a glitch, sorry XD. I can get you a screenshot, but IDK where the PrtSc screenshots save.

On the clipboard, just press the paste button.
(Mar. 23, 2009  9:20 PM)Rocky Wrote: Wait Brad, how come you're quotes are all rounded off at the edges? Gasp

That is the way they are supposed to look!
It's only supported in Firefox and Safari. The site was tested in IE but we didn't find any problems ...

What browsers are you guys using when you run into problems?
Mine are square. And there isn't a shadow. I guess things don't work quite properly at home either. Unhappy

I'll try Firefox.

EDIT: As said above, I'm using IE9. However, the problems vary when used at school and home......
I'm getting alot of problems, lol, see (I'll be gone for a little while, be back in a bit): [Image: screeny.jpg]
(was logged out when I took the screeny, and I'm using IE, too)
Dj - Uh.

Whoa.
Ahaha. Yeah that's what it looked like at school. But I refused to believe that Brad would have actually chosen those buttons as part of the design. XD